Learn About the Free Way to Open Lotus Notes Archive File
Learn how to open a Lotus Notes archive file without Lotus Notes. The user can open Lotus Notes NSF files in the best way.
The solution provides a direct way to read all the information written in NSF files.
I have more than 50,000 emails stored in my NSF file. The information in these NSF files is very important and crucial. Unfortunately, I don’t have any email clients installed on my computer. Therefore, I could not open Lotus Notes archive files without Lotus Notes.
So I looked for how to open Lotus Notes archive files without the IBM Notes client. Fortunately, I found RecoveryTools nMigrator software, which provides a direct way to read information written in NSF files.
The best thing about NSF Viewer tools is that it also helps users to preview all attached files that are embedded.
How to View Lotus Notes Archive Files?
The user can easily read all the information in the header of e-mail messages in the Lotus Notes archive. You can read detailed information about IBM Notes e-mails, such as sender information, recipient information, message subject, and any attached files.
Preserve original hyperlinks, embedded images, titles, buttons, etc. It also supports original embedded HTML objects such as social media icons such as Facebook icon, Twitter icon, Instagram icon, LinkedIn icon, etc.
Users can also click directly on the hyperlinks and open the URL directly through the toolbar. It is the best application to open NSF orphanage files without Lotus Notes mail client.
Working of Lotus Notes NSF File Viewer Software:
The working of the Lotus Notes Viewer application is very easy & simple. Just follow these steps to learn more:
- Install & Run the NSF Viewer toolkit on your Windows PC.
- Load your Archive NSF file in the application in dual ways. i.e., Select Files or Select Folders option.
- The tool will instantly start loading the NSF file mailbox items in its panel.
- Click on Any folder to display its emails in the right pane.
- Select any Lotus Notes email to read its information like Header info, email content, etc.
- If your email has embedded attachment files, the user can also preview the attachments.
- Click on any Hyperlink object to directly open the URL through its panel.
- If you want to further save this email information in a user-readable format, then click on the Convert button.
- Choose desired file saving format like document format, image format, PDF file format, etc.
- Setup all the required options for the conversion. Apply various file naming options according to need. Users can also set a destination folder path to save output files at the desired location.
- Start the conversion process & preview the live process directly.
- In the end, the tool will create a SavingLog report, that includes all the information regarding migration.
How to Permanently Save Lotus Notes Archive Files in User readable Format:
If you want to permanently save Lotus Notes emails from NSF archive files in a permanently readable format. So, you can do it with the same application.
This application offers users the storage of NSF emails in up to 20+ file formats. You can open these files at any time without the need for a Lotus Notes mail client. The toolkit will allow users to:
- Convert Lotus Notes files to PDF
- Transfer NSF Emails to MSG File
- Export Lotus Notes to EMLX Files
- Convert NSF to PST File
- Change Lotus Notes to XPS Documents
- Convert NSF to RTF
- Save Lotus Notes email as DOC file
- Convert Lotus Notes to MBOX
- Backup NSF to RGE File
- Export Lotus Notes emails to MSG file
- Save Lotus Notes Emails as HTML file
- Convert NSF to MHT File
- Backup Lotus Notes Emails to Maildir file
- Export NSF Contacts to CSV
- Convert Lotus Notes emails to Image (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG)
- Export NSF Files to DXL
- Backup Lotus Notes Emails to TGZ file
The process of permanently storing NSF Archive e-mails in the format required by the user is very simple.
The above article is a short tutorial that helps users open their NSF emails without Lotus Notes. A user may have several orphanage NSF files to open, but cannot open them due to the absence of a Lotus Notes mail client on his system.
The best solution for opening Lotus Notes archive files without Lotus Notes is explained above. It also has more advanced features such as previewing embedded attachments, creating all NSF folder entries, etc.
The user can also directly open hyperlinks and other objects embedded in the e-mail. Just click on the hyperlink and the link URL will open in your default browser.