How to Export Emails from Windows 10 Mail to Excel CSV Format ?
Are you guys facing issues in Export Windows 10 mail emails to CSV? If yes, then this is the right place to find solution for this issue. Stay tuned with us and read complete blog for more information.
Let’s get this Issue from a User Query
“A few days ago, my company assigned a task to my team to export Windows 11 mail emails to CSV format. In addition, they want to extract Windows 10 Mail App email addresses to Excel CSV format. I am a Database manager in a big company. We have about 1000 employees who use Windows 10 Mail email client. I need to perform this conversion process in less span of time. Does anyone know how can I perform this task? Please help me.”
Have you ever faced the same situation that you need to export Windows 10 mail emails to CSV? or maybe you need to extract email addresses from Windows 10 Mail to CSV for Excel?
In this article, we will show you how to export Windows 10 Mail Emails to Excel CSV format. For this, you need to download RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail App Migrator Tool on your windows system. The software allows you to extract all your email messages and email address data into an Excel sheet. After completing the process, you can easily access your all email addresses from Windows 10 Mail App.
How to Export Windows 10 Mail Emails to CSV for Excel ?
Follow the given steps to export Mail App to CSV format: –
- Launch the software on your Windows machine.
- Select 10 Mail App profiles with auto & manual mode.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select the CSV option in the list and set location path.
- Click on the next to export Windows 10 Mail to CSV format.
Steps to Extract Email Addresses from Windows 10 Mail to Excel CSV
Download the software and follow the given step-by-step process.
- Launch the software on your Windows machine and read all instructions.
- After that, select the Windows 10 Mail App mailboxes with dual selection modes.
- Thereafter, choose the required Windows 10 Mail App email folders from the list.
- After that, choose the CSV option in the list of file saving options.
- Also, you can select the Filter options for the selective email conversion process.
- Thereafter, choose the destination location path to save resultant data at the user location.
- Thereafter, click on the ok button to complete the process successfully.
Windows 10 Mail to CSV Extractor – Features Explained
- The software provides a simple and easy to use software interface for all types of users.
- One can easily locate Windows 10 Mail profiles with auto-detect options.
- Also, you can select Windows 10 Mail App mailboxes VOL files with dual options.
- The software keeps all email properties after complete the process.
- You can transfer multiple Windows 10 Mail app emails in a CSV file at a single process.
- Also, you can extract Windows 10 Mail App emails to Excel with the selected items only.
- The utility supports the export of Windows 10 Mail emails to CSV with date, subject, and email address.
- One can easily install this application on all editions of Microsoft Windows and Windows Server computers.
- The software is easy to use application that provides 100% accurate results.
- After complete the process, the software maintains the folder hierarchy.
- You can easily choose and change the destination location path without any issues.
- If you have any issues with the software and its process. You can easily contact us and we will guide you on how to resolve the issue.
How can I export Windows 10 Mail emails to Excel CSV format ?
Follow the given steps to convert Mail App emails to Excel format: –
- Launch the software on your Windows PC.
- Select Windows 10 Mail profiles with dual-options.
- Choose the required Mail App email folders from the list.
- Select the CSV option from the list and set location path.
- Click on the next to export Windows 10 Mail to Excel.
Can I export the required emails from Windows 10 Mail to CSV format ?
Yes, the software provides the filter options to export only required emails from Windows 10 Mail to ExcelCSV format.
Does the software allow us to export Windows 10 Mail emails to CSV with email date information ?
Yes, you can export Windows 10 Mail email to Excel with all date information of emails.
In the above article, we have explained the complete way to extract Windows 11 Mail emails to CSV format. If you are also one of those who want to extract Windows 10 Mail App Email Addresses. Then download this application on your Windows computer. The software takes only few minutes to complete their task. It also comes with a trial edition which allows you to export 25 emails from Mail App to Excel CSV format. For complete mailbox conversion, you need to purchase the licensed key to activate the software.
Note: – If you are facing any complication with the process of this application, please contact us or write us on the official channel.
Also Read: How to Convert Windows 10 Mail to PDF?