How to Export Lotus Notes to EML Format? Best Solution
Lotus Notes is one of the well-known email clients that is used to send and receive emails and works on managing the entire business data. It is also known as HCL Notes.
A lot of users store their email platforms’ data in their system locally so that they can use it either as a backup or for other tasks. Even a lot of Lotus Notes users also want to convert NSF to EML and raise a query – Can I export Lotus Notes to EML?
The answer to the above question is yes. , In this write-up, we are going to discuss the complete solution to export Lotus Notes email to EML messages. From the last week, we have received a lot of queries regarding the same.
And since our main aim is to provide our users with a convenient solution that helps them to resolve their queries. So, we are here to provide you with a better and more cost-effective solution.
How to Save Lotus Notes Email as .eml Manually?
- Open your Lotus Notes.
- Select the required email.
- Choose File >> Save As option.
- Choose a location and hit the Save icon to export Lotus Notes to EML.
This manual method is easy and safe, but users have to follow these steps again and again for each email. Because there is no bulk option available to convert NSF to EML format.
Automated Solution to Export Lotus Notes to EML
RecoveryTools Lotus Notes Migration Tool is a perfect solution to export Lotus Notes emails to EML format in batch. It is one of the best software recommended by IT Professionals for its smooth and error-free conversions. Additionally, the software can convert both embedded and standard attachments. It also supports multiple advanced filters such as Date filter, Text formatting, etc. Also, a demo edition of the toolkit is available.
This tool has the ability to convert NSF to EML in bulk quantity without imposing any file size limitations. Also, the hierarchy of all the files and folders is maintained throughout the process. Even a tool has the ability to export Lotus Notes to PDF, export Lotus Notes to XPS, Lotus Notes to Outlook, Lotus Notes to Gmail, and multiple others.
Go and download the Lotus Notes to the EML tool and start the conversion.
Quick Steps to Export Lotus Notes to EML
- Step 1: Download and run the software.
- Step 2: Add the Lotus Notes files/folders.
- Step 3: Select the required folders/subfolders.
- Step 4: Choose EML as a saving option.
- Step 5: Choose the path and hit the Next button.
- Step 6: Start the process of exporting Lotus Notes to EML.
How to Convert NSF to EML Format? Complete Steps
- Download and run the mentioned export tool in your existing Windows OS system.
- Select One or More NSF Files to Convert: Click on Add File(s) or folder to browse the Lotus Notes database file of the Domino server. Move toward the path where your files are located, select them, and hit Open.
- Have a Look Upon Data to Be Exported: Now take the preview of data, which is to be exported into EML format.
- Select EML file format from the list of 30+ options to convert NSF to EML.
- Choose the needed data that you want to convert and enter the destination path.
- You can also choose the File Naming Option to name the resultant file.
- Browse the location to save the resultant data file using the Browse button.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to export Lotus Notes to EML format.
- After the complete process, a confirmation message will appear, and click on the OK button.
That’s all about the automated Solution to convert NSF to EML format. Let’s check out some of the prime features offered by the computerized toolkit.
Advanced Features of Tool to Export Lotus Notes to EML
- Export bulk Lotus Notes messages in just a single attempt without imposing any size limitations.
- Dual options to load Lotus Notes NSF files directly on the panel whether by Choosing files or folders.
- Create separate universally supported EML files for each Lotus Notes email with attachments to export Lotus Notes to EML.
- Maintains the consistency of the data throughout the process and there will not be any impact on the data.
- Ability to export only a selective number of emails and messages to EML format according to the user’s convenience.
- Possible for users to choose the location where they want to store the data.
- 10+ file naming options to name the resultant file such as Subject+Date, File Name+ Subject+Date, and others in different contexts.
- Work on all the versions of Windows OS and can run on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ques 1: How do I Export emails from Lotus Notes?
Ans: Users can save Lotus Notes emails in CSV format. steps are given below:
- Open IBM Notes.
- Select the required email.
- Choose File >> Export button.
- Browse the path and select Comma Separated Values.
- Hit on the Export button.
- Ques 2: How do I move my Lotus Notes email to Outlook?
Ans: If you want to move your Lotus Notes emails to Outlook, then first export emails from IBM Notes in CSV format, and then import this CSV to Outlook.
- Open Your Outlook.
- Choose File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- Choose “Import from another program or file.”
- Select Comma Separated Values.
- Choose the folder as the destination.
- Browse the exported CSV file.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button.
- Ques 3: Did IBM sell Lotus Notes?
Ans: Yes, IBM sold Lotus Notes to HCLTech in 2018.
Hence, the users face multiple errors when they export Lotus Notes to EML format. If you are performing this task manually, you might get stuck at some point and lose your data. After reading the above post, users may know how effortlessly they can convert NSF to EML format. To eliminate the chance of data loss, go with an automated approach that delivers a 100% precise solution.