How to Export Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac? Complete Guide
Are you looking for a solution to know how to export Google contacts to Outlook for Mac email clients? This article is the perfect choice for you as any non-technical user can successfully import Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac with the help of a professional tool.
As we all know Google Mail is a widely used email client, which is web-based. It allows users to store emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc.
On the other hand, Microsoft has launched the Outlook email client for both Windows and Mac to send and receive emails. And Windows Outlook store their data in PST format and Mac Outlook store their data in OLM format.
But in the last few days, we have received some queries to export Gmail contacts to Outlook for Mac accounts. So here we are going to mention one of the best and safest methods to accomplish the task.
Expert Solution to Import Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac
The RecoveryTools vCard Converter tool will enable you to export Google contacts to Outlook for Mac. It will receive source contacts format as vCard Files (Google Contacts) & will generate resultant files as OLM (Outlook for Mac). The trial version of this Google Contacts to OLM Converter tool has a limit to export only the first 5 contacts from the Address Book.
There are a large number of users who want to move contacts from Google to Outlook for Mac. Outlook for Mac is one of the premier products of Microsoft launched for Mac users after its huge success on the Windows platform.
Users can single-handedly move their contacts to Outlook for Mac by using various manual tricks. But to preserve integrity & maintain the details of contacts like Name, Email, Company, Job Title, page address, Phone Numbers, Business and home Address etc. It is necessary for the users to choose a professional toolkit.
The software will maintain all the properties of the contacts & address book. It gives users the freedom to save the obtained OLM files at the user’s required location.
The software will primarily work on vCard files which can be obtained from Google Contacts very easily. So, in the next section we will learn about all the important working steps:
How to Export Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac?
This method is divided into two parts, First, we will export contacts from Google accounts and then we will convert them to import into Mac Outlook.
Step 1: Export Google Contacts
- Open Google Contacts or Browse https://contacts.google.com on your PC.
- Choose the Export tab.
- Select the vCard option from the list.
Your all selected contacts will be saved locally in the download folder. Now we will convert these contacts into OLM files for Mac Outlook.
Step 2: Import Google Contacts to Outlook Mac
- Install and run vCard to OLM Wizard Software on your PC.
- The utility will ask you to browse for the source VCF files.
- Choose the vCard files & then click on Open
- Select the required VCF mailboxes in the application panel.
- Users can change the destination path from the default Desktop. One can also Create a New Folder directly to access mailbox data.
- After the conversion process is finished successfully, the utility will display a confirmation message.
- Access the resultant OLM files directly from the destination folder.
Step 3: Import Converted Data into Mac Outlook
- Open Mac Outlook on your Mac machine.
- Click on the File button from the top.
- Select the Import button from the dropdown.
- Choose the “Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm)” option.
- Hit the Continue button and locate the converted OLM file.
- Lastly, hit on the Import button to export Google contacts to Outlook for Mac.
As from above, we can easily conclude that the transfer of contacts from Google to Outlook for Mac is very easy & simplified. There is no need to have advanced technical knowledge for the work of this toolkit. During manual ways, a user cannot directly import Google Contacts at the same time. Hence, we take the help of a professional migration tool.
Prime and Advanced Features of the Software
Once imported, the OLM file will display all the contacts & address book in the People tab at the Navigation panel. If you are on a Mac and want to use your Contacts Address book with Microsoft Outlook, then it can be done with the help of RecoveryTools vCard to OLM Wizard. It provides various advantages to its users some of which are listed below:
- The software is capable of exporting multiple Contacts or Address Book from Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac program.
- The software provides dual ways to load Google Contacts files in the application panel.
- This utility will create a single OLM file for all different Google Contacts VCF files.
- This application will enable the users to save resultant OLM files at the default destination path.
- The software will protect the original details of the contacts & address book including Name, Email, Company, Job Title, Web Page Address, Phone Numbers, Business Address, Home Address, and various details.
- The working interface of this Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac migration tool is very easy & simplified.
- The software is fully standalone to perform its work without requiring Outlook installation on your PC.
- The software will run on Microsoft Windows all the latest versions & editions including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Win Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The above article will help the users in finding out the perfect solution in case they want to export Google contacts to Outlook for Mac application. The software will enable the users to import into all versions including Outlook 2011 for Mac as well as Outlook 2016 for Mac programs. Use this amazing solution to accomplish all your required ambitions in an easy manner.