How to Import Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac in Three Quick Steps?
Are you looking for a solution to know how to import Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac program? This article is the perfect choice for you as any non-technical user can successfully export Gmail Contacts to Outlook for Mac with the help of a professional toolkit. The Gmail Contacts to Outlook for Mac conversion mechanism is very easy as it only requires three simple steps:
- Export Google Contacts / Gmail Contacts as vCard Files
- Transform vCard Files to OLM files
- Import OLM file into Outlook for Mac
We will discuss more about the whole process in detail in the later sections.
Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac Converter Free Download Toolkit:
The above given tool will enable you to export Gmail Contacts to Outlook for Mac. It will receive source contacts format as vCard Files (Google Contacts) & will generate resultant files as OLM (Outlook for Mac). The trial version of this Google Contacts to OLM Converter tool has limit to export only first 5 contacts from Address Book.
There are large number of users who wants to move contacts from Gmail to Outlook for Mac. Outlook for Mac is one of the premier products of Microsoft launched for Mac users after its huge success on Windows platform. Users can single handily move their contacts to Outlook for Mac by using various manual tricks. But to preserve integrity & maintain the details of contacts like Name, Email, Company, Job Title, Webpage Address, Phone Numbers, Business & Home Address etc. It is necessary for the users to choose some professional toolkit.
The Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac Converter software will maintain all the properties of the contacts & address book. It gives users the freedom to save the obtained OLM files at the users required location. The software will primarily work on vCard files which can be obtained from Google Contacts very easily. So, in the next section we will learn about all the important working steps:
How to Import Gmail Contacts to Outlook for Mac?
Part 1: To perform this task, we first needed to obtain our Google Contacts as vCard files. Just follow these simple steps to understand it:
- Open Google Contacts or Browse https://contacts.google.com in your PC.
- From left pane, click on Export button to move Google Contacts data.
- Choose Export Contacts & select vCard (for iOS Contacts) from the list.
- Click on Show in Folders to open the Download folder having VCF files.
- Access the resultant Contacts from the destination folder.
Part 2: Once you obtained Gmail Contacts as vCard files, follow these steps to process further:
- Install & Run vCard to OLM Wizard Software in your PC.
- The utility will ask you to browse for the source VCF files.
- Choose the vCard files & then click on Open
- Select the required VCF mailboxes in the application panel.
- The software will ask the users to setup vCard to Outlook for Mac conversion options.
- Users can change the destination path from default Desktop. One can also Create a New Folder directly to access mailbox data.
- After conversion process finished successfully, the utility will display a confirmation message
- Access the resultant OLM files directly from destination folder.
Part 3: Import the resultant OLM file into Outlook for Mac:
- In Outlook 2016 for Mac or Outlook 2019 for Mac on the Tab tool, choose Import
- In the Import box, select Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) & then Continue.
- Locate the OLM file in your system & choose Import
- The imported items will appear in the Navigation panel i.e. People
As from above, we can easily conclude that the transfer of contacts from Google to Outlook for Mac is very easy & simplified. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge for the working of this toolkit. During manual ways, a user cannot directly import Google Contacts at the same time. Hence, we take the help of professional Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac Migration tool.
Advantages during Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac Migration:
Once imported, the OLM file will display all the contacts & address book in People tab at Navigation panel. If you are on a Mac and want to use your Contacts Address book with Microsoft Outlook, then it can be done with the help of BitRecover vCard to OLM Wizard. It provides various advantages to its users like some of them are listed below:
- The software is capable to export multiple Contacts or Address Book from Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac program.
- The software provides dual ways to load Google Contacts files in the application panel.
- The utility will create a single OLM file for all different Google Contacts VCF files.
- This application will enable the users to save resultant OLM files at default destination path.
- The software will protect the original details of the contacts & address book including Name, Email, Company, Job Title, Web Page Address, Phone Numbers, Business Address, Home Address or various details.
- The working interface of this Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac migration tool is very easy & simplified.
- The software is fully standalone to perform its working without requiring Outlook installation in your PC.
- The software will run on Microsoft Windows all latest versions & editions including Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: The above article will help the users in finding out the perfect solution in case if they want to migrate Google Contacts to Outlook for Mac application. The software will enable the users to import into all versions including Outlook 2011 for Mac as well Outlook 2016 for Mac programs. Use this amazing solution to accomplish all your required ambitions in easy manner.