How to Export GoDaddy Emails to Outlook Account?
Are you also looking for methods to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook account? If yes, then you are on the right page. here we are going to explain complete information with step by step guide to migrate emails from GoDaddy to Outlook account safely.
As we all know that GoDaddy is a web-based service provider, which is mostly used by large businesses and organizations for email hosting, website hosting, etc.
And on the other hand, Outlook is a desktop-based email client by Microsoft, which allow users to send and receive emails for professional and personal work.
But sometimes situations come when users choose Outlook over GoDaddy for email service, because if we compare both services then surely MS Outlook will win.
Now there are some reasons why users want to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook such as:
- To prevent emails from accidental deletion.
- The second layer of protection
- Also, prevent virus attacks or corruption errors.
How to Migrate Emails from GoDaddy to Outlook?
Here we are going to use two methods to accomplish this task. First, we will use an Outlook account by connecting accounts. And then we will use the expert solution, which comes with amazing features and performance.
Method 1: Export GoDaddy Emails to Outlook Manually
- Open an Outlook account.
- Click on the File tab from the top and choose Add Account option.
- Enter the login credentials of the GoDaddy account and server details.
- After all the settings, click on the Finish button to start the process.
After successfully connection, make a folder in the Outlook account and drag the emails from the GoDaddy account to the newly created folder.
And your all emails successfully migrated from GoDaddy to Outlook account.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Outlook should be installed properly.
- Lots of errors will come while connecting the accounts.
- There is no guarantee that this method will work properly and provide 100% safe results.
Method 2: Export GoDaddy Emails to Outlook using Expert Solution
To avoid limitations and restrictions you should download one of the best and safest RecoveryTools GoDaddy Backup Software. The tool has an end number of features and filters, which makes the software more usable for all technical and non-technical users.
This tool provides error-free processes and smooth processes. This utility loads the complete data from the GoDaddy account and converts it into a PST file, which you can easily import into an Outlook account to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook.
Also, you can download and install any Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Working Steps to Migrate Emails from GoDaddy to Outlook
- Download and install the software on your system and read out all instructions.
- Choose GoDaddy as the source and enter the login details of your account and enable the advanced settings, after that hit the Login button.
- All the available folders of GoDaddy will be shown on the panel, and check or uncheck the required data.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose PST format from the drop-down.
- Hit the Filter Options tab to apply the advanced filter for specific emails.
- Enable More advanced features such as Split PST, Change Language, etc.
- Browse the location to save your resultant data file using Change…. Icon.
- Lastly, hit the Backup button to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook.
Now selected location will open with the resultant data, now you have followed some manual steps to upload the resultant PST into Outlook.
- Open an Outlook account.
- Click on the File tab from the top corner and choose Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Choose the “Import from Another Program or File” option from the list and hit the Next button.
- Again, select the “Outlook Data File (.PST)” >> Next icon.
- Choose the resultant PST file and select the location where you want to upload, lastly hit the Finish icon to set up all the settings.
Prime and Advanced Features of the Software
- The software allows users to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook from multiple accounts at once by enabling the Use Batch Mode option. Users can easily upload CSV files with all account login details.
- After adding the account, all the folders and subfolders will appear on the screen and check or uncheck the required data from here.
- The tool provides an advanced filter tab, which allows users to export emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc. Also, users can exclude unwanted and empty folders according to their choice.
- Users can split their resultant PST file into 2 GB, 5GB, and 10GB according to their requirements.
- The software chooses desktop location by default to save resultant data, users can select the desired path using the Change… button.
- It maintains the original folder hierarchy and email components including the email header and email body details.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we have explained all the information to export GoDaddy emails to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions. first, we have used the manual methods which come with limitations. And then we used the expert solution, which has an end number of advanced features and filters. also, users can try the free demo version of the software to analyze the software feature and performance.