How to Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail Account Directly?
Are you also the one who wants to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail? If yes, then don’t worry. In this blog, we are going to explain the complete process to migrate GoDaddy to Gmail account without losing information. So, continue reading the blog and get your query resolved.
We all know that GoDaddy and Gmail both are widely famous hosting providers and email services around the world. Most of large businesses use GoDaddy to maintain their domains with their professional emails because GoDaddy also provides email hosting.
But if we compare both for email service, then there is no doubt that the Gmail email service is better than the GoDaddy account. Because it provides 15 GB free with some other advanced features, which compel users to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account.
Without wasting time, let’s get started with the process to migrate and export emails from GoDaddy to a Gmail account.
How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account?
Here we are going to mention two manual methods and one expert solution. Manual methods are best but have some limitations, and if you don’t want to face any limitations then you should use the expert solution. All methods are mentioned below in detail one by one.
Method 1: Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail with POP
Here we are going to use all the Gmail’s in-built features to accomplish the task. This method is divided into 3 steps, all the steps are mentioned below. Follow all the steps carefully.
Step 1: On POP in GoDaddy
- Sign into your GoDaddy account.
- And look for the POP Settings option.
- Put the server details, that are mentioned below:
- Incoming Server: POP.secureserver.net SSL Value: 993
- Outgoing Server: smtp.securityserver.net SSL Value 465
- Click on the Save icon.
- Enter the login details of your GoDaddy account from the Authorization tab
- Lastly, hit the Save button to save the all changes.
Step 2: Enable POP on Gmail Account
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click on the Gear icon and choose the “See All Settings” option.
- And then select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” option.
- Enable the POP and disable the IMAP option and hit the Save Changes option.
Step 3: Add GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Gear >> See All Settings option.
- Choose the “Accounts and Import” option.
- Select the “Add Another Email Address” option.
- Put the login details of your GoDaddy account including your email address and password.
- Lastly, you will receive a passcode, enter the passcode, and your account is successfully connected.
Method 2: Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail using Outlook
Important Note: Outlook and GWMMO Tool must be installed on your system properly before starting the process. And Before Connecting Gmail account into any application or email client.
Enable the IMAP access and make use of App password rather than normal password, follow the mentioned steps. Now probably you are thinking why we should follow these steps, to know about it visit the mentioned page: Why is Google Removing Less Secure Apps?
Step 1: Add GoDaddy to Outlook
- Login into your Outlook account.
- Click on the File >> Add Account option.
- Enter the login details of your GoDaddy account.
- And set up all the IMAP or POP settings.
- Hit the Finish button to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail.
Step 2: Export GoDaddy Emails from Outlook
- Open your Outlook account.
- Select the File tab and choose File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Choose the Export to a File option from the list.
- After that select “Outlook Data File(.pst)” and click on the Next button.
- Choose the connected folder of GoDaddy and click on the Next icon.
- Browse the path to save the resultant data and lastly hit the Finish icon.
Step 3: Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail with GWMMO
- Firstly, download and install the GWMMO tool.
- Login with your Gmail account and hit the Continue button.
- Grant all the required permission using Allow button.
- Choose between the Outlook profile or the PST file, that you want to upload.
- Choose the data which your wants to transfer and hit the Migrate button.
- Lastly, you will get a confirmation message and hit the OK button.
And successfully your exported GoDaddy folder into your Gmail account using the GWMMO tool. Now read all the limitations of this method.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Time taking and lengthy process.
- Users have to follow all the steps, otherwise, there is a high risk of data loss.
- Must download and install multiple tools like Outlook and GWMMO.
How to Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail Professionally?
The GoDaddy Email Backup Wizard is the best solution to migrate GoDaddy emails. Users can easily perform the complete and safe migration due to its simple user interface. This software is completely risk-free. With this software, one can easily import a GoDaddy email to Gmail with some simple clicks.
The software has been created with highly advanced features and algorithms, which makes the tool more powerful and the first choice of experts. More phenomenal features and working steps are mentioned below in detail:
Working Steps to Connect GoDaddy Email to Gmail
- Firstly, download GoDaddy to Gmail Migration tool on your Windows computer.
- Select the source GoDaddy account as per your choice.
- Enter the login details of your GoDaddy account and hit the Login button.
- All the folders and subfolders will appear and check the required folders.
- And then, click on the Select Saving Option and choose the Gmail option.
- Apply the Advanced Filter Option from the Backup tab for specific emails.
- Apply the Change Language and other advanced features.
- Lastly, enter the login details of your Gmail account including email address and app password. Hit the Backup button to start the process to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail.
Important Note: It is suggested to use the demo edition first. This demo edition is completely free of cost and allows you to migrate 25 data items from each folder.
Prime and Advanced Features of the Software
The tool comes up with so many advanced facilities to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account.
- I am Admin: With this feature, users can easily migrate emails from multiple email accounts at once. So, if you are an admin and want to migrate multiple email accounts, choose this option.
- Safe and Simple: This software is completely risk-free. Users can easily get a safe migration from GoDaddy to a Gmail account. Also, the tool comes up with a very simple user interface for ease of users.
- Maintains All Properties: It is the most reliable tool to transfer GoDaddy emails to Gmail. During the migration, the tool maintains all the email properties. Users will get the exact and accurate conversion.
- Selective Migration: Transfer selective files/folders from GoDaddy to Gmail account with this reliable tool. Using this feature, users can easily save time and effort.
- Batch Migration: The tool offers so many advance functionalities. Batch conversion is one among them. With this feature, users can easily transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account at once.
- Windows Compatible: GoDaddy Domain to Gmail Migration tool is compatible with all the editions of Windows. Users can easily transfer GoDaddy emails to Gmail on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and other editions.
Time to Say Goodbye
In the above blog, we have also explained the complete process to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account using both manual methods and expert solutions. The tool is helpful to move your all data from GoDaddy with preserved email components. Hope, the blog will help you a lot.