How to Export GoDaddy Email to PST Format? Complete Guide
This blog will explain one of the best and safest methods to export GoDaddy email to PST format without Outlook installation. Here we are going to use manual methods with limitations and expert solutions with advanced features. All the information with both plans is mentioned below in detail.
There are multiple situations come when users want to export emails from GoDaddy to Outlook PST format, such as:
- Outlook is a desktop-based email client, so there is no risk of accidental deletion or virus attacks.
- MS Outlook stores its complete data including emails, contacts, calendars, and other data by default as PST in the backend, whether GoDaddy has no option to export emails.
- Also, a PST file is one of the best and safest formats, and users can easily contain different types of data.
Without wasting your time and energy, we are going to explain both manual methods and expert solutions to export GoDaddy email to PST format.
How to Migrate Emails from GoDaddy to PST Manually?
Here first we will connect both accounts and then we will export GoDaddy email to PST format from Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions. All the steps are mentioned below in detail.
Step 1: Connect GoDaddy to Outlook Account
- Open an Outlook account.
- Click on the File tab from the top, and hit the Add Accounts option.
- Enter the login details of the GoDaddy account and put the server details.
- Lastly, hit the Finish button to start the process.
Step 2: Export GoDaddy Email to PST Format
- Restart the Outlook.
- Select the File tab >> Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Choose the “Export to a File” option from the drop-down and hit the Next icon.
- Select the “Outlook Data File (.PST)” option and click on the Next button to continue.
- Select the connected folders of GoDaddy and hit the Next icon.
- and browse the folder where you want to save the resultant PST file and hit the Finish icon.
And your PST file will be saved at the selected location. Manual methods are best for limited emails, but for unlimited emails, you have to use the expert solution to export GoDaddy email to PST. Also, manual methods have some limitations, which are mentioned below:
- Outlook should be installed and connected properly to the machine.
- Multiple errors will occur while connecting both accounts.
- High chances of PST corruption, while exporting the emails in a PST file.
Export Emails from GoDaddy to PST: Professionally
Users should download the RecoveryTools GoDaddy Backup Software, which comes with amazing and advanced features. The tool has been created with advanced algorithms, that make the software more unique and usable for all users.
Also, users can download the tool on any Windows OS including the latest Windows 11. The software provides UNICODE PST file as a result, which is compatible with all the latest Outlook versions including Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
It provides excellent and smooth performance, which makes it the first choice of IT experts and highly recommended in the market to export GoDaddy email to PST. Read the complete working steps and advanced features, that are mentioned below:
Working Steps to Migrate GoDaddy Emails to PST
- After downloading the software, choose the source GoDaddy email account.
- Enter the login details of your GoDaddy account and hit the Login button.
- All the folders will load on the screen, and check the required folders and subfolders.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose the PST option.
- Hit on the Filter Options tab to apply the advanced filters to export specific and required emails.
- Enable the Split PST option to split your resultant PST file into 2 GB, 5 GB, and 10 GB.
- Select the location to save your resultant file using Change…. Option.
- Lastly, hit the Backup button to export GoDaddy email to PST format.
After the successful process, a confirmation message will appear, and hit the OK button and the selected location will open with the resultant file.
Prime and Advanced Features of the Software
- The software loads all the folders and subfolders on the screen, where users can easily check the required folders and subfolders according to their choice.
- Users can easily split the resultant PST file into 2 GB, 5 GB, and 10 GB according to their requirements.
- The advanced filter option allows users to export specific emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc and also, they can exclude unwanted folders.
- This tool selects the desktop location by default to save the PST file, also users can use Change… option to change the path location.
- Also, the software will maintain the original folder hierarchy and email components including the email header and body. Even it can export emails from all default folders of GoDaddy.
Time to say goodbye
In this write-up, we have explained the best and safest methods to export GoDaddy email to PST format with or without Outlook installation. We have used both manual techniques and expert solution, Manual ways are the best for limited emails because it has some limitations that are mentioned above. So, we highly recommended the specialist solution, which comes with highly advanced features and filters.