How to Export & Print Exchange Server Emails to PDF Files ?
Overview: Find out how to download email from Exchange Server in PDF file format. You can easily convert Exchange emails to PDF as searchable files which are very useful for legal purposes. If you are also looking for a solution to export Exchange to Adobe PDF documents, you will find a complete solution here. Just keep reading this post to know more.
There is no doubt that Exchange Server is a very useful Microsoft mail server that has been used by businesses and corporations to manage multiple Outlook profiles on a separate server. Exchange Server is the perfect way to manage emails, contacts, calendars, and other personal information in a very simplified way.
On the other hand, PDF files are a great way to store information. Users can easily share their confidential PDF information because it is very secure. It is very difficult to edit or copy details from PDF files. Business users have always had a great choice to print their Exchange Server mailboxes in PDF format.
But when it comes to printing emails on an Exchange Server, you need to save the email on Exchange Server as a PDF file first. There are a large number of users who want to do this, so they regularly search for it on various forums and platforms:
“Hi, I have a large number of emails in my Exchange Server mail server account and now I want to download the emails from my mail server to local storage. I needed to represent my emails in court for legal purposes, so I decided to print my emails on Exchange as a PDF file. Suggest a solution that creates searchable PDFs so I can share my emails with legal counsel. Thanks in advance.”
-Rajiv Ranjan, Abu Dhabi
Recommended Solution: Exchange to PDF Converter
As we can easily understand from above, it is a very crucial activity for most business users to archive their emails on Exchange Server as PDF files. This can easily be achieved by using the RecoveryTools Exchange Migration Tool. This toolkit offers users the direct option to print emails as PDF files. This software is completely self-contained to work without the need for Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Also, it can support both Windows and Mac-based computers. You can easily convert Exchange emails to PDF documents without any issues.
Free Download Exchange to PDF Converter software
Note: The demo version of this application allows you to export only 5 emails into PDF format. For understanding the working of this program. You can also buy this product when you are fully satisfied with the solution.
Steps to Export Exchange Emails to PDF Document
- Launch the solution on your computer.
- Mark Exchange Server and fill account details.
- Choose the required files or emails in the list.
- Set PDF option and choose location path to proceed.
- Start the Exchange to PDf Conversion process.
How to Convert Exchange Server Emails to PDF Files ?
- Install & Run Exchange Server to PDF Converter software. Choose Exchange Server or Hosted Exchange Server according to requirement.
- Enter the Exchange Login Credentials to Fetch Mailboxes in the software panel.
- Select all the mailbox folders which you want to export as PDF files.
- Choose PDF option from the list of 30+ Select Saving options.
- Apply advanced filters settings to accomplish the selective conversion of Exchange to PDF format.
- Setup all Exchange Server to PDF Conversion options in the software panel.
- Click on the Backup button to initialize the export process of Exchange to PDF format. You can analyze the live conversion process directly in the software panel.
- After the conversion process is finished successfully, the software will provide a confirmation box. Click on the OK button to confirm & exit from here.
From the above steps, we can easily analyze that the overall working of Exchange Server to PDF Converter software is very simple. It is the best application available at present time to accomplish the migration.
Exchange Server to PDF Converter – Highlighted Features & Benefits
- I am Admin option:
Exchange to PDF Converter software comes with the I am Admin option. This option allows users to retrieve mailboxes from the Exchange Server administrator account. Users can convert Exchange Server emails as PDF files from multiple accounts. The batch mode saves the total transfer time.
- 100% Safe and Secure Software:
Exchange to PDF Converter provides a very safe and secure environment to export Exchange Server emails as PDF files. It provides accurate results to users and makes no changes to the original formatting. You can save Exchange Server emails as PDF files easily using our software.
- Simple Graphical User Interface:
Exchange Server to PDF Converter software is designed with advanced algorithms to achieve migration. The general application interface is very easy to use. Also, it is the best application for beginners thanks to a simplified working interface.
- Independent Exchange to PDF Tool:
Exchange to PDF Converter is a completely self-contained and independent tool for converting emails on Exchange Server as PDF files. Enjoy this tool without requiring Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader on your system.
- Compatible software for Windows:
Exchange to PDF Converter is fully compatible software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. For both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of the operating system. You can also run this software on a Windows server like Windows Server 2012 R2, etc.
Exchange to PDF Converter software is one of the best solutions currently available. Here we have provided a complete procedure for converting emails from Exchange to PDF format. Users can easily print emails on Exchange Server as PDF documents with original features. Provides users with accurate results. For more information, you can also contact us via email or live chat process.