How to Export Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac [2011, 2016, 2019] | 3 Step Solution
How to Export Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac (OLM) Archives?
In this article we get to know about how can a user import contacts from Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac OLM files. A large number of users wants to know about how to import Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac program. Doing it with free manual tricks will cause serious damages to the original details & attributes of Contacts. Hence it is recommended to choose a professional application which will preserve all the original details & attributes while migrating Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac compatible OLM file.
This can be done in three simple Parts i.e.
- Export Apple Mail Contacts to VCF files,
- Convert VCF files to OLM file &
- Import OLM into Outlook 2016 for Mac.
We will discuss all of these steps in more details in the upcoming sections.
Free Download Apple Mail Contacts to OLM Converter Tool:
The Apple Mail Contacts to OLM Converter software will export first 5 contacts from VCF files to Outlook for Mac supported OLM files. The software will require Apple Mail Contacts as VCF format as Raw files & then will convert & generate OLM files that can be imported Outlook 2016 for Mac or Outlook 2011 for Mac as well latest Outlook 2019 for Mac.
Contacts information can be very crucial & confidential among the users which requires some set of rules & protection while sharing or export with other. The Mac makes exporting contacts information from OS X Contacts application very easy as vCard or VCF format. So, whether you want to share or export entire address book or just a single contact card which can done very quickly.
Exporting Contact information from Apple Mail is also treated as a backup copy contact information into a single vCard file. Similarly, you can also transfer your all contacts from Apple Address Book to Outlook for Mac, first we will export contacts from Apple Address Book in vCard format & then proceed further with the help of a professional toolkit. One such amazing solution is BitRecover vCard to OLM Wizard that can be used to accomplish this task.
How to Migrate Contacts from Apple Address Book to Outlook for Mac?
The above video tutorial will guide you through the whole process of how can a user import Mac Contacts to Outlook for Mac supported OLM files. Follow these steps to better understand the whole process about the transfer of contacts from Apple Contacts to Outlook for Mac program:
Part A: Export Apple Mail Address Book to vCard Files
- Open Address Book or Contacts icon in your Mac device.
- From File menu, choose Export option & then Export Group vCard
- Enter resultant vCard file name & the location where you want to store data. At last click on Save button to Save the vCard file.
- The obtained vCard files will contain all the Address Book Contacts & details.
Part B: Convert vCard Files to Outlook for Mac OLM File
- Install & Run vCard to OLM Wizard to perform further actions.
- The software will ask the users to Browse for the source VCF files.
- Select the obtained VCF files & click on Open button to continue.
- Choose all the required VCF address book with proper hierarchy.
- The toolkit will ask the users to setup Yahoo Contacts to OLM
- Users can also save the resultant OLM files at his own desired location.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm.
- Access the resultant OLM file as the toolkit will directly open the destination folder.
Part C: Import Obtained OLM File to Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Run Outlook 2016 for Mac & from Tools tab, choose Import
- From Import box, select Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) file & Continue.
- Browse for the source OLM file in your system & choose Import
- The obtained Contacts will be appearing in People section of Navigation tab.
As from above we can easily conclude that users can quickly import Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac. The working of this amazing utility is very easy as any non-technical user can export Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac supported OLM files.
Why to Choose Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac Mailbox Migration Tool?
This amazing utility provides unlimited advantages to its users over the free manual tricks. Hence choose vCard to OLM Wizard which enable the users to export first 5 contacts completely free of cost. Some of the major advantages provided with this amazing utility are listed below:
- The Apple Mail Contacts to Outlook for Mac Converter software will preserve all the details of Contacts & Address Book during the conversion like as First Name, Last Name, Company, Job Title, Business Address, Home Address, Email Id, Designation, Phone Number, Mobiles, Fax, or other various Address Book details.
- The utility will export data from multiple Contacts to a single Outlook for Mac OLM files in batch or GroupWise.
- The software will provide users dual ways to load vCard files i.e. Select Files or Select Folders
- This utility is a completely standalone application to perform transfer of contacts from Apple Contacts to Outlook for Mac supported OLM files.
- The software will enable the users to by default save the resultant OLM files at Desktop. In case if user wants to change the destination path then it also provides option to do so. The utility will also enable the users to create a New Folder directly through its panel.
- The software is compatible with all latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: The above article will explain how can a user successfully move contacts from Apple Mail Address Book to Outlook for Mac program. We first export Apple Address Book Contacts as vCard files & then change them into OLM files. The trial version of this amazing utility will allow the users to export first 5 items from each folder completely free of cost. So, download, check its working & then purchase the license to enjoy the limitless migration of contacts from Mac Address Book to Outlook 2016 for Mac.