How to Download Multiple Attachments from Hotmail Email Account?
There are many Hotmail users who want to save email attachment files from their Hotmail account. As a Hotmail user, I know it was a very difficult task for a user to download Hotmail email attachment files locally on a desktop. The Hotmail account has an attachment size limit of only 10 MB per file attachment. But you can also attach up to 300GB via SkyDrive.
The best possible solution available at the present time to solve this issue is the RecoveryTools Hotmail Backup Wizard.
Fast Solution – Hotmail Email Attachment Downloader
A user can easily save Hotmail attachment to Desktop with the help of an advanced RecoveryTools Email Attachment Extractor tool. This software will provide the user’s option to extract Hotmail email attachment files to local storage by default at the Desktop. This utility will only ask the users to provide the account login credentials of the Hotmail account.
Download Software from this link:
Demo Limitation: This toolkit also comes up with a trial edition that will enable the users to download only the first 25 emails from each folder. If you want to save unlimited Hotmail attachments to Desktop without any issue, then you need to first activate this software. You can activate this software just by entering the product key received via email.
5 Quick Steps to Extract Hotmail Attachment Files
- Run the software & then select the Hotmail option.
- Enter login credentials of Hotmail account & click Login.
- All Hotmail mailbox folders listed then choose all required items.
- Setup option to download attachment by applying filter settings.
- Click on the Backup button to start the Hotmail Email Attachment Download Process.
The process to Extract Hotmail Attachment files to the local disk is completed. You can get all these files directly by browsing the default destination location.
Get Amazing Features of Hotmail Attachment Download Tool:
One can easily use this Hotmail attachment download software in a quick & simplified manner. You can directly extract all the attachment files to the user’s desired location. It also has batch mode to save emails from multiple Hotmail attachment files.
- A user can preserve the original properties of Hotmail attachment files with all details like email headers, attachment objects, signature, email body, etc.
- You can save all types of Hotmail attachment files to Desktop like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, etc. files without any issue.
- The utility has a batch mode option available that will allow the users to login into multiple Hotmail accounts. You can create a CSV file & list all Hotmail account login credentials in it to load multiple user’s data.
- The utility provides various advanced filter settings that can help the users to save attachments from selective Hotmail emails. You only need to apply the filter settings on the basis of To, From, Date Range or Subject, etc.
- A user can easily save the resultant Hotmail attachment files at the Desktop. However, it will also allow the users to alter the output file location. Click on the Change button, & then choose the folder where you want to save the resultant attachment files. Users can also create a New Folder directly through the application panel.
- This utility is fully independent to perform its work without requiring any third-party application.
- The Hotmail Attachment Extractor software is fully compatible with all the latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows & Mac OS.
Know Full Working of Hotmail Attachment Downloader Tool
It is a complete suite to download Hotmail email attachment files. The working of this utility is very easy & simplified. Any user can understand its full working just by following these simple steps:
- Launch the software to download Hotmail Attachment files.
- Select the Hotmail option from the email source list.
- The utility also includes an advanced Batch Mode option. The batch mode will enable the users to load data of multiple Hotmail user accounts in the utility panel. Or You can also load data of a single Hotmail account by simply entering the login credentials.
- The software will quickly start fetching & loading Hotmail mailboxes in its panel. Choose only the required folders from here.
- Select the location to save output attachment files to any folder. You can alter the location by default Desktop using a Change button.
- The toolkit has many advanced filter settings that can be applied on various parameters like To, From, Date Range, Subject, Only Export sent folder, exclude exporting email body content & attachments, or use selected export settings for extracting attachments.
- Once you complete the setup process, click on the Backup button to start the process. Users can preview the live conversion process directly in the utility panel including all respective details.
- In the end, once the process finished successfully, the utility will directly open the destination folder path. You can get all the attachment files from here.
Users Frequently Asked Queries:
Query 1: Can I export the attachment files from Hotmail account from 30k+ emails?
Solution: Yes, you can easily export the attachment files from your Hotmail account from unlimited emails. There is no limitation imposed in its activated version.
Query 2: I have received some images as attachment files from my Hotmail account. I want to download all these images locally. Can I do it using this software?
Solution: Yes, you can save all the embedded images as attachment files to the local desktop from your Hotmail account using this toolkit very easily.
Query 3: I want to run this toolkit on My Mac OS X device. Can I use it on a Mac OS computer?
Solution: Yes, the toolkit is fully compatible with all latest versions of Mac OS devices including Mac OS X.
In the above article, I had explained the best solution of how can a user extract attachments from a Hotmail account to local storage in a quick & simplified manner. You only need to select the items for the conversion to extract attachment files.