How to Download Attachments from Office 365 Webmail?
We receive lots of emails per day, whether personal or professional which contain multiple attachments. And sometimes it happens, when branches are more important than the email body.
Like maybe you received an invoice or some crucial images, PDF files, etc, attachments can be anything.
If you are a user of Office 365 and want to download attachments from Office 365 webmail, then saving attachments from email could be not easier for you.
So, this write-up will describe to you the methods to download all attachments from Office 365 using the best and easiest methods.
“Hello there, I have an admin account for Office 365 and I want to download only attachments from the all-users account. I searched a lot but there is no software or method available, which can save my attachments from all user’s accounts. If there is any possible method, please let me know”
How to Save Attachments from Office 365?
There are only 2 methods available to download attachments from Office 365 webmail. Use manual methods for limited attachments, and if you have unlimited attachments then go for the second method.
Method 1: Download Attachments from Office 365 Webmail Manually
- Login to Office 365 webmail account.
- Now open the email, which contains the attachments.
- And hit the “Scroll Down” button.
- Now hit the “Download” button from the list.
And your attachment will be saved in the downloads folder. now repeat the process again and again for each email. Because there are no methods available to save attachments from Office 365 webmail in bulk.
Don’t panic, we are going to suggest a method, to save your all attachments from Office 365 in bulk.
Method 2: Download All Attachments from Office 365 Professionally
If you want to download attachments in large amounts, then you should take the help of an expert solution like RecoveryTools Office 365 Backup Tool.
This software can easily download attachments from Office 365 webmail without an email body. The software is highly recommended by IT experts because it has advanced features and filters. The software takes only a few minutes to download your attachments in bulk from your Microsoft 365 account.
Furthermore, it is built with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the tool feature-rich for users.
Why Professional Way are Better than Manual Methods?
I know you are probably thinking about why we should use this tool, how it is better than manual methods, etc etc.
As we mentioned that the software has very unique and awesome features, so some of the features are mentioned below, which indicates how the software is far better than manual methods.
- The software can download unlimited attachments from Office 365 webmail accounts in bulk, while there is no manual method available for the bulk process.
- Users can extract attachments from selected and desired emails of Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Also, users can easily download and run the software on any Windows OS including windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and other previous versions.
- The software downloads all types of attachments from Microsoft 365 emails such as PDF, TXT, DOC, PNG, JPG, HTML, etc.
- Users can save the extracted attachments in any desired location according to their needs.
- The software preserves and maintains all the elements of attachments such as Image quality, text size and font, etc depending on the type of attachments.
- Also, the tool provides an advanced filter option to download specific attachments by Date Range or selecting the required extension.
Working Steps to Download Attachments from Office 365 Webmail
- Download and run the software on your machine.
- Now enter the login details of your Microsoft account (enable the I Am Admin option to download attachments from all user’s accounts) and hit the “Login” button.
- After that, select the required folders and subfolders from the list.
- Next, choose “Extract Email Attachments” from the saving option list.
- And select the required location and hit the “Backup” option.
Now your all attachments from Office 365 webmail account will be saved in the selected location.
If you have any doubts or queries, then you can use the free trial version of the software, so that you can analyze the features and the performance of the tool.
Time to Say Goodbye
We mentioned the complete methods to download attachments from Office 365 webmail account using the free and best solutions. Free methods are simple and straightforward to save limited attachments and if you are looking for a way to save all attachments from Office 365 account in bulk, then you can use the mentioned solution.