How to Delete Multiple Emails in CenturyLink Account ?
In this article, learn how to delete all Emails on CenturyLink account. If you want to empty space on the CenturyLink server, then you need to empty the mailboxes by deleting all the unwanted CenturyLink emails. I will explain you to it using powerful Centurylink Email removal software.
Deleting mountains of emails from your CenturyLink inbox one by one is a costly business that takes time and a lot of serenity.
However, it’s not as feasible to delete all your emails from CenturyLink at once as you might think. Although there are many solutions that offer to delete emails from various webmail services such as Centurylink.
Proper use of these applications will allow you to delete all your emails quickly and easily.
One such amazing software to delete CenturyLink emails is RecoveryTools EmailRaser software. The toolkit will provide users a direct option to delete emails from their CenturyLink accounts. A user only needs to enter the account login credentials of their CenturyLink account & it will fetch al the mailboxes. You can delete only the specific emails from your CenturyLink account without any issue.
Free download the trial from the below button:
Trial Limitation: A user can also check the working of this software with its free trial edition. The free demo will allow the users to delete only the first 25 emails from its each folder. If you want to delete more files without any limitation, then you need to first activate the software. You can do it by purchasing a license key. Once you complete the payment process, the activation key will be sent to you within 15 minutes by email.
Guide to Delete CenturyLink Emails & Messages:
- Launch the software & choose the CenturyLink option.
- Enter login credentials of Centurylink account & click Login.
- The tool will list Centurylink emails so that you can choose all the required emails.
- Users can set up all the options like apply filter settings & delete only the attachments.
- Finally, click on the Delete button to start the email removal process.
Advanced Features of CenturyLink Email Removal Program:
There are many features that come up with this utility. It will help the users in deleting all the emails in a quick & simple way. Some of the highlighted features of this software are listed below:
- This tool has an advanced Batch Mode option, that will provide users to load data from multiple CenturyLink email accounts. You can do it by creating a CSV file & list all the account login credentials.
- The Use Proxy option will help the users to connect their CenturyLink email account through a Proxy Server.
- This toolkit has a very advanced solution to delete only specific emails. You can do it by applying the advanced filter settings. These settings can be applied on the basis of Date Range, To, From, or Subject.
- A user can get accurate results with this tool. It will not make any changes to the original content of mailboxes. You have dual ways to delete CenturyLink emails i.e., delete the entire email or delete only email attachments.
- You can load mailboxes in the application panel by providing the direct solution. It can be done by providing the account login credentials to perform the migration process.
- This toolkit is fully independent & standalone to do its working. There is no need of having any advanced technical knowledge to accomplish the migration.
- You can easily run this toolkit on all the latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
These are only a few benefits of this toolkit. There are many more features that can be listed here.
Ratings & Reviews:
I have 17k+ emails in my CenturyLink account & want to delete all of them. I tried to delete all of these emails one by one, which is obviously taking a lot of time. So, I decided to try a professional toolkit that will help me in doing so. Surprisingly, I found the RecoveryTools CenturyLink Email Cleaner tool. This toolkit has a batch mode option that will enable the users to load multiple CenturyLink account mailboxes with a CSV file. I must admit that it is one of the best solution available at present time to perform the migration. Thank You team for providing such an amazing application.
I received a lot of emails from a junior related to a project. These emails are thousands in number. Since, I had completed the project, now I want to delete all these emails as they are of no use to me. They are just occupying a lot of space in my server. I am using CenturyLink webmail service to manage my emails & mailboxes. So, I searched for a CenturyLink email cleaner program that can do it in single go. Thankfully, your application allows the option to delete the emails received from a particular email address. This software helped me a lot to save my time & efforts & above all save my mailbox space by removing all these useless emails. I will surely like to recommend this toolkit to everyone who wants to delete multiple CenturyLink emails.
Free Way to Delete CenturyLink Emails Manually
You can delete all the CenturyLink emails manually by removing the user account from the CenturyLink server. The process was very easy to perform & you can do it just by following these simple steps:
- Sign in to CenturyLink’s email account.
- Choose the My CenturyLink menu & select the User Settings option.
- You will see a list of all email address in the Manage Users section.
- Find the email account you want to remove & choose the drop-down icon that will show all the hidden options.
- Scroll down & click on the Remove User button.
- Confirm to remove the CenturyLink email account by pressing the Delete button.
Warning: By deleting an entire email account will also delete all your emails, contacts, personalized settings associated with the email address account. Once you delete the email account, you cannot retrieve or backup CenturyLink emails into your local hard drive with an advanced Email Backup Tool. So, it will be a greater choice to delete only the emails instead of removing the whole account.
The above article provides the best solution to delete multiple emails from CenturyLink account. The utility will provide a direct option to delete the specific emails with the help of advanced filter settings. You can test the working of this utility for free & then purchase its license if you are satisfied with its working.