How to Delete Emails & Messages from BT Server ?
If you are looking for a smart way to delete BT emails in bulk mode from its server, then you are at the right place. Because, In this article, I will explain the step-by-procedure of how do I mass delete BTinternet or BT Connect using a professional toolkit. So, stay tuned.
What a mess? I am having a lot of issues while deleting emails from my BTinternet account.
Recently BT Mail brings up a new update which is a complete disaster for non-techie users like me. It is not taking almost double the time in deleting the BT emails in comparison to before the update.
Previously, it displays & lists all my emails in the BT Connect mailbox, so that I can choose all emails & delete them accordingly. But there is no such option available after the update.
I am still unable to understand what is the utility of this update if it is causing problems for the users like me to delete the emails. Bad move BT Connect.
Is there any other solution available to delete emails from the BT Server?
Yes, you can delete emails from BT Mail Server using a powerful Email Cleaner Tool. The application will enable the users to remove all the emails from the BT Server mailboxes. Users can load the mailboxes of multiple email accounts using a CSV file in batch mode. It is a 100% professional & error-free solution to empty your mailboxes.
Free download the trial from the below button:
Trial Limitation: The free trial of this BT email removal tool will enable the users to delete the first 25 emails from each folder. If you wish to delete all the emails from BT Server without any problem, then you need to first activate the software. Purchase the activation key of the software to activate.
Steps to Delete Emails from BT Server:
- Launch the software & choose the BT Mail option.
- Enter login credentials of BTinternet account & click Login.
- The tool will list all BT emails so that you can choose all the required emails.
- Set up options like filter settings & delete email attachments.
- Finally, click on the Delete button to initialize the mailbox cleanup process.
Amazing Features of BTinternet Remove Tool:
There are many features available to delete emails from BT Connect server. It provides a direct option to delete BT emails from the server. Here are a few of these features:
- You can load mailboxes of multiple BT Connect user accounts by providing a Batch Mode option. The option will enable the users to load credentials of multiple accounts from a CSV file.
- A user can only delete the emails obtained from any sender. It has filter settings where you can enter the email address in From section.
- Similarly, if you want to delete the emails you have to send to any specific user, the toolkit will also provide an option for that too. Just enter the email address in the To section of filters settings.
- If you want to delete the emails between a certain date range period, then you can also do it with the Date Range filter of this toolkit. Set initial date & final date to delete BTinternet emails within a certain data range.
- This toolkit also enables the users to free up their mailbox server by deleting only the email attachments.
- A user can choose the Use Proxy option to connect their BT account with a Proxy Server.
- The overall working interface of this toolkit is very user-friendly & provides the simplest way to delete BT Connect emails.
- It is a completely standalone application that will not require the installation of any third-party application for its working.
- The tool provides a direct option to delete BT Internet emails. You can load the mailbox items by entering only the username & password of your account.
- You can use this application only on MS Windows OS PC i.e., Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
These are only a few benefits of this software listed above. If you want to get more insights into this software, you can try its free trial edition.
Ratings & Reviews:
BT Mail allows me to delete only one email at one time. This is a good approach but only when I need to delete only a few emails. The problem with me is that I have thousands of emails in my mailbox which I received from multiple sources. Now, I want to delete all the emails which I had received between April 2015 to March 2020. By, this way, I can remove all the unwanted emails within a certain date range. Fortunately, this software provides advanced filter settings to do this task in a much simpler way. It provides a direct option to do so. I just need to choose the start date & end date and the rest of the task is handled by the software. Good job, team.
In recent times, I am getting a pop-up message with a warning that I have no space left to get more emails in my BT email account. It is really hurting me a lot, so I decided to get rid-off all these unwanted emails from the BT Connect account. I tried to do it manually, but it was a very wrong choice. It will take a lot of time & effort to delete several emails from my mailbox. I was seriously in search of an automatic toolkit, that can handle this task. Thankfully, the BTinternet Email Removal tool deletes the emails from my server without any issue. Thank you, team, for providing me this amazing solution. It really helped me a lot in freeing up BT mailbox space.
The above article explained the complete process of how can a user delete emails from BT email account. It will enable the users to delete the emails in batch mode. You can check the working of this software by installing its free trial edition. If you are satisfied with its working then you can purchase its licensed edition. Before deleting the emails, make sure to keep the backup copies of BT emails with Mail Backup Software.