How to Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud – Solved!
Want to know how to transfer contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud? If yes, then read this article to find an impeccable solution. After reading this article, you will learn the complete method to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud contacts.
In your daily schedule, you meet many peoples like clients, customers, partners, friends, suppliers, etc. Whether you are a large or small business or individual, the variety of contacts is the same. But that’s why no one wants to lose their contact data.
Windows Live Mail is one of the best email client applications that provide a desktop-based platform where we can easily access emails, contacts, calendars, etc. information. But after the Windows Vista launch, Microsoft discontinued the Windows Live Mail email client application. Because live mail has failed to deliver features like Outlook.
Unlike Windows Live Mail, iCloud is a cloud computing and storage service by Apple Inc. Every iPhone and iPad user must have an iCloud account, where they store and access iCloud contacts. Because iCloud is an online account that can be easily accessed with any device via an internet connection, most of us want to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account.
Reasons to Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts to iCloud
Over a significant stretch of research, we find that many users are looking for a solution to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud accounts. Well, there is no manual solution available to transfer contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud accounts. Read a query sent by our old client.
“Hi, I was using the Windows Live Mail email client for the last 2 years. Recently I noticed that many contacts management features are missing in my live mail client. So, I decided to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account. Does the RecoveryTools team help me in this matter ?”
“Hi, I want to share my Windows Live Mail contact with my iPhone. For this, I was searching on the Internet to find reliable solutions. Unfortunately, I could not find any solution that provides a complete solution for importing Windows Live Mail contacts to iCloud. Does anyone know how to transfer contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account ?”
Windows Live Mail has been discontinued and Windows Live Mail contacts are not available on the new operating system of Windows 10. So if you are using Windows Live Mail and you have Windows Live Mail contacts, you should consider transferring those contacts to iCloud.
Solution: Move Windows Live Mail Contacts to iCloud Tool
iCloud is a cloud-based application that allows users to store, edit and sync their data across all their devices. One can easily access their iCloud account from anywhere. That’s the reason lots of users want to move from Windows Live Mail to iCloud. Windows Live Mail Contacts Migrator is one of the suitable solutions in the market. It allows you to transfer contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account directly.
Download the Solution on Your Machine:
Note: – The company offers a trial edition of this application to export a few contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account. For the complete conversion process, you need to purchase the licensed edition of this application.
How to Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud ?
- First of all, download the software on your Windows Computer.
- The software has the ability to auto-locate the contacts files from default locations. You can also select the Windows Live Mail contacts files with dual manual selection options.
- After that, choose the required contacts files from the list.
- Now, select the vCard option in the list of file-saving options.
- You can also select the filter options to arrange the resultant data according to the user requirements.
- Choose the destination location path to save resultant data at the user location.
- Click on the next button to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud format.
- Log in to your iCloud account.
- Then, select the contacts option.
- In the contacts window, select the settings option and choose the import vCard option like the below image.
- Now, browse your converted data with the given button.
Advantages of Live Mail Contacts to iCloud Migration
- Automatically Search Live Mail Contact Files: There are many users who come from a non-technical background. This is why this application has been developed with an advanced method that locates your Windows Live Mail contact files to the software from the default location.
- Batch Convert Windows Live Mail Contacts: The software comes with dual options to choose multiple Windows Live Mail contact files at once. This means you can easily export contacts from Windows Live Mail profiles to iCloud account directly.
- Keep Contact Properties with Attachments: Contact properties are one of the important parts while transferring contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account. The software will keep all contact properties such as Contact Name, Phone Number, Notes, Addresses (Home and Business), Contact Image, etc.
- Advanced Filters for Selective Migration: The software comes with multiple filter options which allows you to export only required contact fields from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account. One can easily export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud by date range, by from, to, subject, etc.
- Windows Compatible Application: The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, etc.
FAQs – User Queries
How do I import Contacts.edb from Windows Live Mail to iCloud ?
Follow the given step-by-step process to know the complete process:
- Install & Launch the software on Windows.
- Select Live Mail contact files with dual options.
- Choose the required contact files from the list.
- Select the vCard option in the list of file saving options.
- Click on the next to transfer Live Mail contacts to iCloud.
Does the software support Windows Server 2019 machine ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of the Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows server various.
Can I export only selected contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud ?
Yes, the software comes with multiple filter options to export only selected contacts from Live Mail to iCloud.
What is the limitation of the trial edition of this utility ?
Using the demo edition of this application allows you to export only 5 contacts from Live Mail to iCloud account.
In the above article, we have explained the complete method to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to iCloud account. If you are one of those who want to transfer Windows Live Mail contacts, then download the recommended solution. You can also try the demo edition of this utility to export only 5 contact details. If you have any suggestions or queries, contact us via live chat or email.