How to Remove Script Language from PDF Documents?
Don’t worry, in this write-up, we are going to remove script language from PDF using one of the best and free methods with complete information that why users should do this.
There is no doubt about PDF files, that this format is one of the best ways to manage your personal or official data without any problems. We can easily add images, text, color, design layers, and script language in it to create them more amazingly.
Because of these attributes like buttons, links, special events, etc, the script language which is used in the backend of PDF files can be manipulated.
For a better understanding, we have some user queries that are mentioned below. So that users can easily get the point of why we should remove script language from PDF documents.
Reasons to Disable Script Language from PDF
You should use the RecoveryTools PDF Manager Tool to remove script language from PDF files and documents in bulk without having any file size limitations. the software has a very simple user GUI so that all types of users can easily use it. also, it comes with amazing features that make it more powerful than other brands’ tools.
Users can easily remove script language from PDF in bulk at once without having file size limitations. and you can download and install the software on any Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Steps to Remove Script Language from PDF
- Step 1: Download the software.
- Step 2: Add the single or multiple PDF Files.
- Step 3: Select the required documents.
- Step 4: Select the location and enable “Remove Script”.
- Step 5: Click on the Start button to start the process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Script Language from PDF
- Download and launch the software, and after installing read all the guidelines and hit the Next button.
- Add the PDF documents using Select Files and Select Folders options and hit the Next button.
- All the documents will appear select the required folders and subfolders as per your choice and hit the Next button.
- Select the location to save results and enable the “Remove Script from PDF File” option.
- After the successful process, a confirmation message will appear, and hit the OK button.
- Open PDF documents in Adobe.
- Choose Edit Option >> Preferences Tab.
You can use this method if you have the pro version of Adobe Acrobat. Otherwise, you should use the expert solution.
- Open PDF files with any browser.
- Click on the Print option from the top.
- Choose the “Save as PDF” option and hit the Print button.
Important Note: This method is not worked in my case, so I choose the expert solution over manual methods.
Time to Say Goodbye