How to Remove All Images from PDF Documents?
Adding images in a PDF file is an easy task, but remove all images from PDF without adobe acrobat is not an easy task for all users. don’t worry, here we are going to mention one of the best and most direct methods to delete images from PDF documents in bulk at once.
We all know that PDF is a widely used document format, especially for professional work. And also, they need to edit and do changes in PDF files on daily bases. However, there is an end number of situations where users want to remove all images from PDF documents in bulk at once. here we will cover all the related queries such as:
- How do I Remove Images from PDF Adobe Acrobat
- Can I Remove All Pictures from PDF
- How to Delete Images from PDF
- How Can I Delete All Images from PDF?
Reasons to Delete Images from PDF Documents
There are end number of reasons, why users want to remove all images from PDF files and folders in bulk at once. some of the reasons are mentioned below in detail:
- Compress PDF: Many times, happened when multiple images in a PDF file became the reason for the large size of PDF files and documents. So, it is important to remove images from PDF files.
- Duplicate Images: One of the most common reasons to erase images, is because it happens when you will get duplicate images in a PDF file.
- Up-to-Date Images: If you have old PDF documents, then it is possible that you have to UpToDate your images, which becomes a situation to remove all images from PDF format.
How to Remove All Images from PDF Automatically & Manually?
Here we are going to use adobe acrobat and an expert tool to delete images from PDF files and formats. Both manual and professional methods are explained below in detail:
Method 1: Delete All Images from PDF Documents: Adobe Acrobat
- Step 1: Open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your system.
- Step 2: Select the File >> Open from the list.
- Step 3: Select the PDF file and Open it using the Open icon.
- Step 4: Hit the Tools >> Edit PDF option.
- Step 5: Select the image that you want to remove and hit the Delete icon.
- Step 6: And now save the PDF file again to your system.
Limitations of Manual Methods
Adobe Acrobat is one of the best tools to manage your all PDF files, but the cost of the adobe pro version is so high. Normal users can’t afford it.
So, you can download and use the expert tool, which comes at less cost than adobe acrobat and comes with advanced features.
Method 2: Remove All Images from PDF Automatically
Download the RecoveryTools PDF Manager Software to delete images from PDF documents and folders. This tool is highly recommended software to manage your PDF files with different features. The software comes with easy to use and user-friendly interface for all technical and non-technical users.
It can easily remove all images from PDF automatically in bulk without having any file size limitations. also, the software is totally independent and standalone utility, so there is no need to install Adobe Aerobate or any third party. You can download the software into all Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
The software can delete images from all types of extensions such as i.e., *.jpg, *.png, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.gif, and all. Also, users can select the desired destination to save the resultant data. Not only images, but it can also delete blank pages in PDF automatically.
Working Steps to Delete Images from PDF Files
- Download and install the software using the Download button.
- Add the PDF files/folders using Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Now all the documents will show on the software panel, and check the PDF documents in which you want to delete images.
- Select the location using the Browse button and enable the “Delete Images from PDF File” option.
- Hit the Start button to remove all images from PDF documents.
- After the process, a confirmation message will appear on the screen, and hit the OK button.
- Lastly, the selected location will open automatically with the resultant data.
Important Note: The software comes with the free trial edition to delete all images from PDF files, but only the first PDF with the company’s watermark.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we have explained the best and easiest methods to remove all images from PDF documents and folders in bulk at once. both manual methods and expert tools are mentioned in detail. Manual methods have some limitations and on the other hand, expert tool comes with amazing and advanced features to delete images from PDF format without having any problems. We have tried to provide complete information, hope this article will be beneficial for you.