OLM to IMAP Migration – Move Outlook 2011, 2016 for Mac Mailboxes to IMAP Server
OLM to IMAP Migration Tool free download application to move mailboxes from Mac OLM file to IMAP Servers. The application will let the users to migrate OLM emails to vast number of IMAP Servers including Gmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, iCloud, Yahoo Mail, AT&T, NTL, BT Connect, O2, 1&1, Verizon, GMX Mail, Mail.com, or USA.Net are only a few of them.
Free Download OLM to IMAP Migration Toolkit:
The trial version of this utility is now available for free to download which lets the users to export first 25 emails from its each folder. The application is one of its own type of state-of-the-art utility which provides seamless migration of data from mac Outlook OLM files. There are thousands of users who wants to move OLM files to various IMAP Servers & programs time to time.
The IMAP or Internet Message Access Protocol is a set of rules for the management of emails on a remote Web Server from a local client. IMAP allows simultaneous access to multiple clients that is why it is used by large number of email services including Webmail & cPanel hosts. Migrating data to IMAP Servers is very important for the users in case they are going to access the emails from different locations.
Due to wide use of IMAP Servers for email management, there are large number of users who wants to move their mailboxes from OLM to IMAP Servers. This can be done only with the help of a professional toolkit. One such powerful application we get to know about is OLM Migrator which provides a direct option to do so.
How to Migrate OLM to IMAP Server with Host Details?
The above video tutorial will help the users to find out all the possible methods to migrate OLM to IMAP Servers. It is one of its own type of state-of-the-art application which only requires login details of resultant IMAP Server i.e. Username, Password, Host Address & IMAP Port number. Most of the time, the default Port number of IMAP is 993 which is by default identified by the application. To know more about the working of the utility, just follow these simple steps:
- Install & run OLM to IMAP migration tool & read all important instructions.
- Click on Select Files or Select Folders option from the source file path.
- The software will list all OLM mailbox folders & items check all required mailbox items from here.
- Select IMAP option the list of 30+ Select Saving format list displayed in its panel.
- The software will ask the users to setup all the required option in its panel.
- Enter details of IMAP Servere. Email Address, Password, IMAP Host as well Port Number.
- Click on Next button to start process & analyze it directly in its panel.
- After conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm & exit from here.
As from above we can conclude that it is one of the easiest solution available in present time to migrate mailboxes from OLM file to any of the IMAP Server. Just enter the details of IMAP Server & the application will instantly start moving of all the mailbox items from source OLM to IMAP account in few seconds.
A List of Various IMAP Servers with Host Details:
There are different IMAP Servers available all over the world, some of them with their host name are listed below:
- Google Mail (Gmail): imap.gmail.com
- Outlook.com: imap-mail.outlook.com
- Office365.com: outlook.office365.com
- Yahoo Mail: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Yahoo Mail Plus: plus.imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Yahoo Mail UK: imap.mail.yahoo.co.uk
- Yahoo Mail AU/NZ: imap.mail.yahoo.au
- AOL.com: imap.aol.com
- AT&T: imap.att.yahoo.com
- NTL @ntlworld.com: imap.ntlworld.com
- BT Connect: imap4.btconnect.com (Port:143)
- O2 Deutschland: imap.o2online.de (Port:143)
- T-online Deutschland: secureimap.t-online.de
- 1&1 (1and1): imap.1and1.com
- 1&1 Deutschland: imap.1und1.de
- Verizon: incoming.verizon.com
- Zoho Mail: imap.zoho.com
- Mail.com: imap.mail.com
- GMX.com: imap.gmx.com
- Net@ddress by USA.NET: imap.postoffice.net
The above list is some of the most popular IMAP Servers, in case if your Server is missing from this list, don’t worry, just ask our Support team. We will provide you a 24-Hour assistance in case if you face any problem.