How to Export Emails from MDaemon to Zimbra ?
Overview: Are you finding a method that allows you to export emails from MDaemon to Zimbra Program ? Or want to know how to migrate from MDaemon to Zimbra Desktop ? If yes, then here you will get a simple way. In this post, we are going to explain all the possible methods to move from MDaemon to Zimbra Client. Keep Reading to know more.
MDaemon is a powerful email server application with groupware capacities. The MDaemon email server has been in the fight for more than 20 years. It has advanced to incorporate different new features for safety, encryption, documenting, texting, and messaging services. It is accessible as on-premise and as cloud-based services.
However, irrespective of these things, various people are picking the Zimbra email program. There are numerous reasons why individuals like to utilize Zimbra despite the advantages that MDaemon has to bring to the table. This article is for organizations that are thinking about migrating MDaemon to Zimbra account. Its emphasis is on the benefits of the Zimbra mail service and the conventional steps associated with moving from MDaemon to Zimbra.
There is no in-built option offered by MDaemon for moving emails into the Zimbra account. Then, the questions are what’s the most robust solution for making this email migration. Well, if you are thinking about taking the help of manual solutions to export MDaemon to Zimbra. Then, we would suggest you drop this plan and take the assistance of an expert solution.
Professional Tool to Migrate MDaemon to Zimbra Mail
Regarding this we recommend you to pick up the RecoveryTools MDaemon Migration. It is tailored to meet up the requirements of large-scale email migration projects. As we told you that this is the only reliable solution to migrate emails from MDaemon to Zimbra. Thus, you can avail yourself of its benefits such as exporting multiple MDaemon server mailboxes to Zimbra at once. You can get the solution on all your Windows and Windows Server machines.
Download the Solution:
Now, in this next section of the blog, we will explain to you how in some simple steps one can export MDaemon to Zimbra with email attachments.
Steps to Export MDaemon to Zimbra
- Launch the solution on your machine.
- Select MDaemon mailbox with dual mode.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Zimbra option and set the location path.
- Press next to export MDaemon Emails to Zimbra format.
How to Migrate MDaemon Emails to Zimbra Account ?
Since Zimbra stores its data in .tgz format. Thus, you first need to export MDaemon to Zimbra .tgz format and later import it into the Zimbra mail.
- Once you launch it, you will prompt to this screen. Here read all instructions and hit on the next button.
- Then, tap on the Add Folders option. It shows a guide box and feature to migrate multiple MDaemon user mailboxes. On the bottom of UI, hit on Select Folder box.
- Now, choose your source file or folder of MDaemon which you wish to migrate to Zimbra. Thereafter, pick only those mailboxes which you intend to export to Zimbra.
- After that, navigate to the saving options list and choose Zimbra from it.
- The tool will ask you to fill in a destination location of your choice. Browse it as per your need.
- Lastly, click on the convert button to start to migrate MDaemon to Zimbra mail account.
- After the successful conversion of MDaemon emails to Zimbra, you will receive a conversion completed message. Click on OK to end the task.
- Now, you can go to your Zimbra account to check all the mailboxes of MDaemon email.
Steps to Import Zimbra TGZ File to Zimbra Account
It comprises three basic steps-
- Firstly, open your Zimbra desktop and hit on the Preferences tab.
- Now, snap on the Import/ Export tab.
- Lastly, hit on Import button and choose the exported .tgz files.
MDaemon to Zimbra Migrator – Benefits of Tool
- Migrate multiple MDaemon emails to Zimbra:
For multiple user mailbox conversion, you don’t need to pick up a separate tool. This is because the suggested application gives the ability to bulk migrate MDaemon to Zimbra in a single instance.
- Dual Options to Load MDaemon Messages:
There are multiple needs of end-users that’s why our software gives you multiple facilities. One of which is to add single or multiple MDaemon files/ folders into the toolkit. This will help to avoid unnecessary errors while loading the desired data.
- Export MDaemon to Zimbra with Attachments:
The software not only migrates MDaemon messages but also facilitates to export of emails from MDaemon mail to Zimbra with attached files.
- Independent Tool:
It does not require any external application installation to perform MDaemon to Zimbra migration.
- Windows Compatibility:
The tool has been designed to cater to all requirements of users. It allows you to download the tool on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- Preserves Email Attributes:
We understand that the user’s account privacy is of utmost importance. Thus, the tool maintains the integrity of data throughout the process to migrate MDaemon to Zimbra. It keeps intact all email headers like subject, To, Cc, Bcc. Also, it preserves the attachments, images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Free Demo Version:
Before buying the licensed version, you can test the application for free. Moreover, you can also convert few MDaemon mailboxes to Zimbra with this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I migrate MDaemon to Zimbra on my Windows 10 PC?
Yes, this utility supports all versions of Microsoft Windows OS including Windows 10.
Does the software maintain the hierarchy of folders while exporting MDaemon mailboxes to Zimbra?
Yes, it preserves the folder structure throughout the process to migrate MDaemon to Zimbra.
If I want to export the only inbox of MDaemon to Zimbra then is it possible with this tool?
Yes, why not! You can exclude unnecessary folders and migrate only specific MDaemon mailboxes to Zimbra.
In this blog, we have explained the simplest approach to migrate MDaemon to Zimbra mail. Users can try the free demo version to evaluate the performance of the tool. In order to avoid the limitations of standard approaches, it is highly suggested to use the automated tool. If you have any queries, please contact our support team.