How to Migrate Google Vault to Office 365 Account Directly?
Today, in this write-up we are going to solve the most searched query on the internet on how to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account. If you are also one of them, who is looking for the same, then you are on the right page. here we will explain complete information with step by step guide for Google Vault to Office 365 migration.
Google Vault is a part of Google’s G Suite, which is a web-based service. It is mainly used for archiving information and details from Gmail, Google Talks, Chat, Meets, and other old folders from Google Drive.
And on the other hand, Office 365 is a complete suite, which comes with multiple apps to maintain users’ personal and professional data at one platform.
But most of the time, some situation comes when users want to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account, however, they don’t know the right way. Don’t worry, here we will mention both manual methods and expert solutions.
How to Perform Google Vault to Office 365 Migration?
First, we are going to mention manual methods, which have some limitations. And then we will explain the expert solution to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account. All the methods are explained below in complete detail.
Method 1: Migrate Google Vault to Office 365 with Network Upload
Here first we have to export emails from Google Vault in PST format, and then we will import the exported PST file into MS Office 365 account.
Step 1: Export Google Vault Emails in PST Format
- Login to your Google Vault account.
- Select the Matters option.
- And click on the Create tab for new matters.
- Enter the name of this matter as per your choice and hit the Create icon.
- Select the service from which you want to save data.
- Choose the “Data Source” from All Data, Held Data, and Unprocessed Data.
- After that, select the Entry of your choice.
- Put the required email address and apply filters and hit the Search tab.
- Verify the email data and hit the Save button.
- Put the name of the query and hit the OK icon.
- Hit the Count button from the top.
- Choose the Export button as shown in the screenshot.
- Put the name to create an export.
- Choose the saving format as PST from the dropdown.
- Lastly, hit the Download button to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account.
And your emails and data will be saved in PST format, now we will upload this exported file into your Office 365 account.
Step 2: Import Exported PST into MS Office 365
Now here we will import PST to shared mailbox Office 365 and primary mailbox by using the Network upload method.
- Log in to your Office 365 admin account.
- And create the Import Export Role.
- Now make use of Compliance for creating a SAS URL.
- After that, download the Microsoft AzCopy executable file and linked it.
- Create CSV Mapping File.
- And successfully migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Highly advanced technical knowledge is required.
- This process will take a long time and energy.
- This method will work, only if your PST file is healthy and there is no corruption.
- Manual methods have limited advanced filters and features.
Method 2: Migrate Google Vault to Office 365 with Expert Solution
To avoid limitations, and if you have official or important data then you should download one of the best and highly recommended solutions the RecoveryTools Google Vault Converter Software. the tool comes with amazing and prime features, which makes the tool more usable and easy to use for all kinds of users.
Users can easily download and install the tool on any Windows OS including the latest Windows 11. Also, if you have any doubts about this utility, you can download the free demo version which allows users to migrate only limited emails. So, that users can easily analyze the software performance.
Working Steps for Google Vault to Office 365 Migration
- Download the tool using the Download button and read all the instructions.
- Upload the exported PST file manually using Select Files and Select Folders option.
- All the folders will appear and select the required folders and subfolders and hit the Next button.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose Office 365 option from the list.
- Hit on the Filter Options tab and apply the advanced filters to export specific emails.
- Enter the email address and enable the required settings such as Export to Primary Mailbox or In-Place Archive Mailbox.
- A new window will appear put the password of the O365 account and hit the Login icon.
- Lastly, the live process to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account will start on the screen.
- After the Google Vault to Office 365 migration, a confirmation will appear, and click on the OK button.
- Now you can verify the process, by checking the folder on the O365 account.
Important Note: The Google Vault to Office 364 migration tool comes with the free demo version, which allows users to migrate only 25 emails from each folder to test the performance.
Why Expert Solutions are Better than Manual Methods?
- The software is compatible with all exported file extensions from Google Vault including PST, MBOX, and ZIP format.
- This tool provides dual options to upload orphan files and folders easily using Select Files and Select Folder options.
- Also, the Use Recovery Mode option allows users to migrate corrupted, damaged, and inaccessible PST file easily without any limitations.
- The advanced filter option comes with numerous filters, such as users can migrate only desired emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc.
- The change Language option allows users to map folders into different languages including English, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Finnish, etc.
- The software provides two advanced filters such as Export to Primary Mailbox and Export to In-Place Archive Mailbox options as per the user’s choice.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we have used both manual methods and expert solutions to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account. First, we have used the help of the Network upload process, which has some limitations. And then we have taken the help of the RecoveryTools Google Vault to Office 365 migration tool, which comes with unlimited advanced features and filters. We have tried to provide complete information and step by step guide, hope you find the blog helpful.