How to Migrate Email from Bluehost to Office 365 Account?
Organizations regularly have their own sites and email servers with their service provider. This is a profitable plan and is often more reasonable than using a separate subscription. Apart from website hosting facilities, organizations also buy office suite and webmail plans from their organization which is included in their hosting plans.
Bluehost is a web hosting organization claimed by Endurance International Group. Also, Bluehost is one of the leading email and domain hosting services including a webmail solution for some small and medium organizations that utilize to maintain their business tasks.
However, as organizations develop, they need more complete cloud-based efficiency & productivity solutions like Office 365, which became the reason to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365.
Perfect Solution to Migrate Email from Bluehost to Office 365
There are many methods and solutions available in the market, which are basic and simple, but also have disadvantages. That’s why Here at RecoveryTools Lab, we developed an all-in-one solution RecoveryTools Bluehost Backup Tool to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365.
Also, this application directly moves from Bluehost to Office 365 account. It has provided several filter options for the selective Bluehost to Office 365 migration process. Also, use this solution on your Windows as well as Mac computers.
Download from Here:
Note: You can use our solution at free of cost in trial mode. Also, the demo version of this application migrates only a few emails from Bluehost to Office 365 account.
Steps to Migrate Bluehost Email to Office 365
- Step 1: Launch the Bluehost to Office 365 migration.
- Step 2: Select Bluehost option and enter credentials.
- Step 3: Pick only the desired Bluehost email folders.
- Step 4: Choose the Office 365 option from the saving options.
- Step 5: Click on Next to migrate Bluehost to Office 365.
How to Migrate Email from Bluehost to Office 365? Complete Guide
- Download the Bluehost to Office 365 tool on any Windows or Mac platform.
- Now, select the Bluehost option from the email source list. Enter the Bluehost credentials (Email address and password).
- Select more advanced options – Batch option or Proxy Server login.
- Mark the email folders you want to import into your Microsoft 365 account.
- Now, pick the Office 365 option in the list of file-saving options.
- Choose selective email migration filters if required.
- Now, enter the details of your Microsoft 365 account in the user interface.
- When the process is finished, press the Next button to start Bluehost to Office 365 migration.
Top Advantages Bluehost to Microsoft 365 Migration Tool
The Bluehost to Office 365 migration is an extremely easy-to-understand application without requiring any high-level specialized information. Also, this program gives a huge number of advantages to its clients. Some are mentioned below:
- Bluehost to Office 365 migration tool upholds the user to numerous Bluehost user mailboxes to the Office 365 account.
- Also, this tool gives permission to its users to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365 account including all folders i.e., Inbox, Sent, Draft, Trash, and other created labels directly.
- The solution for the Bluehost to Office 365 migration process will only require the user account credentials.
- Also, it is a completely independent method to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365 without any third-party installation.
- A user can choose the Proxy Server option to log in with their Bluehost account by a proxy server location.
- Also, you can choose the batch option which allows you to move multiple mailboxes from Bluehost to Office 365 account.
- The utility will maintain the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy of mailboxes during the migration from Bluehost to Office 365 account.
- Also, it will reserve all email elements including attachments, to, cc, bcc, from, subject, images, etc.
- During the migration of Bluehost to the Microsoft 365 process, the software did not make any changes to the original components of email mailboxes.
- Also, it supports all editions of Microsoft Windows as well as Mac operating systems to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365.
Common Asked User Problems
- How do I export emails from Bluehost?
Ans: Here we are going to use an Outlook account. This method is divided into two steps:
Step 1: Connect Bluehost to Outlook
- Open your Outlook account.
- Click on the File >> Add Account option.
- Enter the login details of the Bluehost account.
- Set the IMAP details and hit the Finish icon.
Step 2: Export Emails from Bluehost
- Restart your Outlook account.
- Select the File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Choose the Export to a File option.
- Select the Outlook Data File(.pst) option.
- Select the connected Bluehost folders.
- Browse the path and hit the Finish icon.
Your Bluehost emails will be saved in PST format safely.
- Does Office 365 provide email hosting?
Ans: Yes, Office 365 provides email hosting and a free domain name for the first year. So users can easily make their personalized email address.
- Did you get an email from Bluehost?
Ans: Yes, Bluehost provides users with five to unlimited email addresses.
- Is Bluehost a POP3 or IMAP account?
Ans: Bluehost is an IMAP account because it is web-based and users need an internet connection to access the Bluehost account.
In this blog, we have deliberated the best way to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365 accounts. If you have a similar problem, you can read the solution and get a proper solution. Also, the solution allows you to download and migrate Bluehost emails to Office 365 without any alteration of data. For more information related to Bluehost to Office 365 migration. Please Contact US. Thank you for reading.