How to Import MBOX to Exchange Server (Online & On-Premises) ?
Overview: Are you one of those who are looking for a solution to import MBOX to Exchange ? Or want to know how to Migrate MBOX to Exchange Online ? If your answer is YES! Then read this article to know the complete process. In this article, we will explain the complete process to migrate Mailbox files to Exchange Server. So, stay with us to know more information.
MBOX file is actually a file used to keep all user data created by a user mail client & webmail client. It allows you to save your email data such as emails, attachments, folders, contacts, calendars, etc. locally. Most email client applications use the MBOX file format to store user data such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Netscape Mail, Google Takeout, Eudora Mail, Turnpike, Berkeley Mail, Pocomail, Spicebird Mail, Entourage, Mailline, MailCopa, Chaos Intellect, etc.
Unlike MBOX, Exchange Server is a mail server which is developed by Microsoft Corporation. Exchange Server allows you to store your incoming and outgoing emails, contacts, calendars, draft email data, etc. It is a piece of software that runs on a server and manages all your emails. It comes in various variants such as Exchange Online, Hosted & On-Premises 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
Since Exchange Server provides enterprise-level security, many organizations, including small or large, are using Microsoft Server. This is the reason why users ask for MBOX to Exchange migration on various forums. Some common questions are as follows:
Reasons Why User Want to Migrate MBOX to Exchange
“I have been using Mac Mail for a long time, so there are many MBOX mailboxes. Now I want to upload this data from MBOX to Exchange. There are around 20TB of e-mails and messages which proves not to be so easier for me with the help of the traditional Microsoft PowerShell Command line. Help me plan the third-party Mailbox to Exchange Migration programs without requiring deep technical knowledge.”
- Goya Thekiso, Albania
“Hi, I was using the Thunderbird email client in my previous office. Before leaving my job, I was exporting all my important mailbox data in MBOX format. Now, in my new office, I have an Microsoft Server Online account. So, can I import Mailbox files to Exchange Online? Please help me RecoveryTools team. I really need this MBOX data in my Exchange server account.”
- Rose – London
Instant Solution: MBOX to Exchange Import Tool
To solve these types of queries, we suggest you to download the RecoveryTools MBOX Migrator on your computer. This application supports Windows and Mac Computers. You can easily download this application without getting any issues. The software also provides batch options to choose multiple MBOX files at once. It comes with a simple and understandable user interface.
Download from Here:
Note: This is the trial version of this application to export a few emails from MBOX to Exchange. For more, you need to purchase this application.
Steps to Import MBOX to Exchange 2021, 2019, 2016
- Launch the software on your computer.
- Select MBOX files with dual selection options.
- Choose the required Exchange Server saving option.
- Enter your Microsoft Server account credentials.
- Click on the next to import MBOX to Exchange directly.
How to Import MBOX Email Files to Exchange Online & On-Premise ?
The operation of this application is extremely simple and streamlined. Now, from these simple instructions, one can easily understand the working of this utility.
- Install & Run the application into your Windows PC & Read all important instructions.
- The software allows dual methods for the users to load MBOX files by clicking on Select Files or Select Folders.
- Check/Uncheck the mailbox folder from Mailbox files as it is displayed with the proper folder hierarchy.
- Choose Exchange Server from the list of 20+ Select Saving options.
- The utility will ask for the users to set up migration options.
- Enter login credentials of resultant Exchange account i.e. Domain/User name, Password, & Server Name. Users can also select I am Admin option to import messages & emails from Mailbox files to multiple Exchange accounts.
- Click on Connect button & then analyze the live transfer of the emails to Server account.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully the software will display a confirmation box. Click on OK button to continue.
- At last you exit from the conversion process the software will create a SavingLog.txt report contain all important information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Exchange Server Destination Folder, as well Status of the process.
MBOX to Exchange Migration Tool – Video Tutorial
As we can easily analyze from above, the operation of this software is very easy and simplified. The only possible way to convert MBOX to Exchange account is first to convert MBOX to a PST file and then upload the PST to the Exchange Server using Microsoft PowerShell. However, this application eliminates all of these borders and provides the direct option of uploading the MBOX file to the Exchange Server account requesting only the name of the Domain Name, Password, and Server Name.
The software provides the I am Admin option which enables to batch Import MBOX to multiple Exchange Server accounts instantly & quickly. Free Download the Export tool to convert the first 25 emails from each mailbox folder. Understand the process of migrating using this tutorial.
Major Features & Benefits – Migrate MBOX to Exchange Tool
The MBOX to Exchange Migration software provides various effective ways for the users to transfer messages & emails along with all attachments to Microsoft account. This application offers selective as well batch conversion of multiple mailbox items into Exchange Server instantly. This application is designed with advanced techniques hence offers a large number of advantages to its users.
- The software provides the I am Admin option which enables the users to import MBOX files into the admin Exchange Server which is useful for the bulk migration into multiple Server accounts.
- The software enables the users to export all mailbox folders like Inbox, Drafts, Deleted Items, Trash, Archives, Imported items, Junk E-mails, Spam, etc. to Exchange Server account.
- The software also creates a SavingLog report which displays the MBOX to Exchange migration information like Conversion process Start Date & Time, Resultant Saving Type, Destination Path of Exchange Folder, as well File Conversion Status like Success or Failure.
- The utility completely preserves all the Metadata & Properties of mailbox emails along with all the inserted attachments.
- Users can upload unlimited MBOX files into MS Server by selecting the folder having Mailbox files.
- Easy-to-use interface & simple steps make this software a preferable choice for the users.
- The software is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows & can be easily run on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions. You can also install this application on all editions of macOS X operating systems.
In this article, we get to know about how to migrate MBOX to Exchange Server account. It will be very complicated but do not worry, I will explain every aspect of the conversion from MBOX to Exchange Server. The software is supportable for all latest versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. This method is suitable for exporting several applications that created MBOX files to MXS Server. You can also install this application on any edition of Mac and Windows operating systems. You can also try this application before purchasing the license key. For more information, you can contact us via email or chat.