How to Move Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac (OLM) Files | 3 Step Solution
In this blog post we get to know about how to export Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac program. Quickly move Contacts from Yahoo to Outlook for Mac (OLM) files just in three simple steps. We take the help of a professional vCard to OLM Converter Wizard which provides a direct option to do so. The whole mechanism will work in three phases as listed below:
- Export Yahoo Contacts to vCard Zip File
- Convert vCard Files to Outlook for Mac OLM File
- Import Obtained OLM File into Outlook for Mac
We will discuss about all of these things in details in next section:
Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac Migration Tool Free Download:
The Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac Migration tool is now available for free to download. The utility will enable the users to export contacts from Outlook for Mac program. The trial version of this toolkit will allow to export first 5 contacts from Address Book of Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac supported OLM file. The utility will take raw contacts format as vCard files (exported from Yahoo Contacts) & then it will convert the Yahoo Contacts to OLM files.
This software is one of the best solution available in present time without doing any changes in its Address Book field. There are thousands of users who wants to move their contacts from Yahoo Mail to Outlook for Mac program. Outlook is flagship product of Microsoft which released two products for mac OS i.e. Outlook 2011 for Mac & Outlook 2016 for Mac. It will enable the users to manage emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals quickly on a single platform.
The Outlook for Mac will import data only as OLM files which will include all the mailbox data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals etc. In case if you also want to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook for Mac program then it is necessary for you to choose a third-party professional toolkit. One such advanced solution is BitRecover vCard to OLM Wizard which provides a direct option to change exported Yahoo Contacts to OLM files. The resultant OLM files can be easily imported into all versions of Outlook for Mac program.
How to Migrate Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac OLM File?
This video tutorial guide you through the whole process about how can a user move contacts from vCard file to an Outlook for Mac supported OLM file. But, first we have to export Yahoo Contacts as vCard files as explained in the following steps:
Part A: Export Yahoo Contacts to vCard Files
- Login into Yahoo Mail or Browse yahoo.com in your PC & then Login into your account.
- The Yahoo Mailbox Window will appear in front of you. At right pane, choose Contacts
- The Yahoo Contacts Window will open in New tab, choose all required Contacts which you want to Export.
- From top, choose Actions & then select Export option from drop-down menu.
- From Export Contacts option, choose vCard Single file or vCard Zip of .VCF files & then click on Export Now
- It will display a green confirmation message to start downloading contacts in 5 seconds.
- After download completed successfully, get access to all your VCF files in your Download folder.
Part B: Convert vCard Files to Outlook for Mac OLM File
- Install & Run vCard to OLM Wizard to perform further actions.
- The software will ask the users to Browse for the source VCF files.
- Select the obtained VCF files & click on Open button to continue.
- Choose all the required VCF address book with proper hierarchy.
- The toolkit will ask the users to setup Yahoo Contacts to OLM
- Users can also save the resultant OLM files at his own desired location.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm.
- Access the resultant OLM file as the toolkit will directly open the destination folder.
Part C: Import Obtained OLM File to Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Run Outlook 2016 for Mac & from Tools tab, choose Import option.
- From Import box, select Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) file & Continue.
- Browse for the source OLM file in your system & choose Import
- The obtained Contacts will be appearing in People section of Navigation tab.
From above, we can conclude that the transfer of contacts from Yahoo to Outlook 2016 for Mac has become very easy. There is no need of having any advanced technical knowledge to perform the whole contacts migration process.
Why to Choose Yahoo Contacts to Outlook 2016 for Mac Migration Toolkit?
The professional toolkit has millions of advantages over the free manual tricks. Some of them are listed below:
- The Software will preserve all the original metadata & properties of the contacts & its details during the migration including First Name, Last Name, Business Address, Personal Address, Email, Company, Designation, Phone Number, Mobile, Fax, or other various details.
- The software is capable to migrate data from multiple Yahoo Contacts to a single Outlook for Mac OLM file GroupWise.
- The utility will provide the users dual option to load source vCard or VCF files. One can load a single vCard file or folder having multiple VCF files.
- The application is a completely standalone to perform its working without requiring Outlook installation in your system.
- The utility is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
- By default, the application will save the resultant OLM file at Desktop, but users can also change the destination path according to his requirement. The software also provides users option to create a New Folder directly from the application panel.
The Verge: This article will give users a detailed analysis of how can a user move Yahoo Contacts to Outlook for Mac program. We will understand the whole process in three simple parts i.e. first export Yahoo Contacts to vCard file formats, second convert vCard Address Book to OLM file & at last import resultant OLM file into Outlook 2016 for Mac application.