How to Import Winmail.dat to Office 365 & Exchange Server Email Accounts ?
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to migrate Winmail.dat to Office 365 account ? Or want to know how to migrate Winmail.dat to Exchange Server ? If Yes, then read this article. Here, we get to know about how can a user import Winmail.dat files to Exchange Server & Office 365 account. Users can quickly move Outlook generated Winmail.dat to Office 365 & Winmail.dat to Exchange Server Online Web Services (EWS) accounts. So read more to know more.
A winmail.dat document contains email arranging data, in a mixed-up structure for people. Microsoft Outlook utilizes this information on the less than desirable finish to show email messages effectively.
Shockingly, Outlook is the main email program that uses winmail.dat data. This implies anybody not utilizing Outlook, who gets and opens an email in the HTML or Rich Text design, will discover a winmail.dat document connected also.
There is a large number of users who want to move the files obtained from Outlook & Exchange Server to Office 365 accounts. Some of these queries asked on various platforms are listed below:
I have 20000 Winmail.dat files as attachments obtained from one of my seniors. Whenever I tried to open these files it shows an unsupportable file format. One of my friends suggested I import them into Office 365 or Exchange Server as these email services support TNEF Encoding. Can anyone suggest to me any perfect solution to export Winmail.dat to Exchange Server account? It will be a great help for me.
- Elvis Krasen
A Simple Way – Winmail.dat to Office 365 Migration
RecoveryTools Winmail.dat Converter Software is one of the best solutions in the market at the present time. The solution allows you to export emails from Outlook Winmail.dat files to Office 365 or Exchange Server directly. The solution solves many queries related to Winmail.dat to Office 365 or Exchange migration process.
- How can I open Winmail.dat files in Exchange Server account?
- How to Import Winmail.dat TNEF files into Office 365 account?
- What is the best way to export Winmail.dat files to Exchange Server Online account?
As from above, we can easily conclude that there is a large number of users who want to deal with the same issue. There are not so many applications available at present time to do so. One such third-party application is Winmail.dat to Exchange Converter software which provides a direct option for it.
Free Download Winmail.dat to Office 365 Converter Tool:
Note: The trial version of Winmail.dat to Office 365 Converter software will enable the users to export the first 10 emails from each Winmail.dat folder to Exchange Server account. Users can convert Winmail.dat files & inserted attachments to Exchange Server Online Web Account.
How to Export Winmail.dat to Exchange Server Account ?
In the above video tutorial, we will learn about how can a user successfully move emails of Winmail.dat to Exchange Online account. There is no need of having any advanced technical knowledge to understand the working of the software. In case if you want to know more about its working just follow these simple steps:
- Install & Run Winmail DAT to Exchange Migration tool & read all important instructions.
- Load Winmail.dat files in software by using dual ways i.e. Add Files or Add Folders
- Choose all the required selected Winmail.dat Files & Attachments.
- Select Office 365 option from the list of 30+ Select Saving file format.
- Setup Winmail.dat to Office 365 Conversion options like Change Language, I am Admin, or Copy to Default Folders option.
- Enter the details of Office 365 account i.e. Username & Password.
- Once you finished setup process click on Convert button & analyze whole conversion process.
- At last it will display a message box click on OK button to confirm & exit from here.
- In the end, the software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all important information regarding conversion.
As from above, we can easily conclude that this software comes up with state-of-the-art algorithms to perform whole migration. Users can batch convert multiple Winmail.dat files to Exchange Server & Office 365 accounts. Choose this application to perfectly move Winmail DAT TNEF files to Office 365 account in an easy & subsequent way.
Highlighted Features of Winmail.dat to Office 365 Converter Tool:
The Winmail.dat to Office 365 Converter software will be very helpful for non-technical users due to its easy & simplified working interface. It is designed with advanced algorithms to perform the whole conversion. There is no need of having any connectivity of Outlook email client with Exchange Server to perform conversion of TNEF files. It comes up with various advantages to its users as some of them are listed below:
- The utility supports the batch conversion of multiple Winmail.dat files to Office 365 email clients.
- The toolkit will provide users a direct option to import Winmail.dat to Exchange Server accounts.
- Users only needed to provide account login credentials of destination Office 365 or Exchange Server accounts.
- The software is designed with easy to use & simplified working interface to ease non-technical users.
- Users can load Winmail.dat files in the application panel via dual ways i.e. Select Winmail.dat files or Select Winmail.dat Folder.
- One can convert unlimited Winmail.dat files to Office 365 account without facing any limitations.
- Users can convert Winmail.dat Email Attachments to Exchange Server account.
- Winmail.dat to Exchange Converter software is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
- Supports to convert Winmail DAT TNEF files to Office 365 Webmail
- Winmail.dat to Office 365 Converter software supportable with all Outlook & Exchange editions such as Exchange 2019, Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2003 account.
This article describes the best way to move Winmail.dat files to Office 365 account in an easy way. The software is capable to convert Winmail.dat to Exchange Web Service or EWS account quickly & accurately. It is one of the easiest solutions available at present time to perform any such migration. The best thing about this utility is that it provides a direct option to export Winmail.dat to TNEF files to Office 365 & Exchange Server accounts. Also, you can contact the technical support team if you have any issues while the process.