How to Import Emails from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird ?
Summary– Do you want to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird with attachments ? If yes, stay here. In this blog, we have elaborated on the best solution for the same.
As everyone knows Windows Live Mail is an old email client developed by Microsoft. Now, it is available free of cost to download and use. Therefore, many users still use this email client application as their primary email communication utility. But after the Windows Vista launch, Microsoft discontinued the Windows Live Mail client. So, you can no longer get any support from Microsoft.
Besides, Thunderbird is the most used email client. So, many users use Thunderbird to store their important data and mailboxes. It is a desktop-based open source email client application that provides many features such as reminders, filters, chat, search, etc. Due to popularity, there are many users who want to import from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird client. They want to know the process to export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
A large number of users are looking for a solution to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. For this, you need to download one of the best RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator Tool. Here, we will explain the direct way to transfer Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird clients. In the following section, we will explain the way to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird clients.
What is the Process to Export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird?
Follow the below steps to export Windows Live Mail Emails to Thunderbird: –
- Run the software on your Windows PC.
- Select Live Mail profiles with dual selection options.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Pick the Thunderbird option in the list of file-saving options.
- Click on the next to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
Steps to Migrate Email from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
first, download the software with the below button. Then follow the given steps: –
- After that, install or run the utility on your Windows PC. Read all instructions.
- Thereafter, select the auto-locate or manual mode to select Windows Live Mail data.
- After that, select your Windows Live Mail profiles folders in the user interface panel to import windows live mail to thunderbird.
- Thereafter, choose the required Thunderbird option in the list of file saving options.
- Thereafter, the software automatically locates the Thunderbird default location path.
- After that, click on the next to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird directly.
Read More: How to Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook?
Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Export Tool – Features
- Free Trial Edition: – The software comes with a demo edition to transfer only a few emails from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. So, you can test this application before purchasing a licensed edition of this software.
- Dual Selection Options: – The software provides dual selection options to choose single as well as multiple Live Mail profiles. Using the Select Folders option you can transfer multiple Windows Live Mail profiles to the Thunderbird client at once.
- Auto-Locate Windows Live Mail Data: – The software provides a dedicated option to choose your Windows Live Mail configured profiles in the user interface. Just click on the option and automatically locate the Windows Live Mail mailboxes data in the user interface.
- Keep Email Metadata & Properties: – The software was developed with an advanced algorithm to maintain email properties during the process. So, after completing the process, you will get the original email with all properties such as attachments, subject, formatting, email addresses, etc.
- Maintain Email Folders Hierarchy: – The utility keeps all email properties and folder structure. So, you will get the original structure after completing the process of Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird transfer.
- Support all Microsoft Windows: – The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows editions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- 100% Secure Interface Panel: – The software comes with a completely secure interface panel. Both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application without any technical guidance to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
In the above article, we have explained the complete way to export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. If you are one of those who want to know how to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird, then download the recommended solution. The company offers a trial edition of this utility to export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird with only a few emails. For unlimited migration, you need to purchase the software key to activate the software for lifetime use. You can also contact us if you have any issues with the software and its process.