How to Import EML Files into Thunderbird Profile Directly ?
Overview: Are you looking for a method to import EML files to Thunderbird? Or want to know the complete process to import EML messages? If yes, then here you will get a simple and easier way. Just read this article and before end, you will get an automatic and manual way to import files. So, keep reading the post.
As we all know EML files are the default file format for saving emails in local storage. EML files are widely accepted by a large number of applications including Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, eM Client, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook Express, Novell GroupWise, and Postbox.
Thunderbird is an overall famous work area-based email application. It assists with sending and getting messages with attachments, overseeing contact, and schedule of the client-made profile. This free open-source email customer application stores reinforcement of your messages locally in the envelope with .sdb record expansion.
User Query to Import EML Files
“I have a lot of EML files present in my system from my previous Thunderbird account. Before, there was some issue arises in my account that had made the complete loss of data. And, now I want import all those files into Thunderbird instantly. Is there any solution present that can helps me to import the files? If yes, then please suggest.”
Manual Solution to Import EML Files to Thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird in your system.
- Click on a particular folder where you want to import files.
- Right-click on folder >> ImportExportTools NG >> Import messages.
- Then, choose the file that you want to import.
Hence, using a few steps, it is possible for you to import EML to Thunderbird instantly. Keep in mind, that you can only be able to import one single file at once.
Automated Approach For Thunderbird to Import EML
A user can import EML files into the Thunderbird email client directly with the help of the highly professional tool, RecoveryTools EML Converter. This utility supports all types of EML files created with any application to directly import files into the Thunderbird mail client. The working of the utility is very easy and simplified and even it can be used by all users from technical or from a non-tech background. Users can choose to upload the files by using some appropriate options mentioned on the panel.
Once uploaded, it is possible for users to view EML files in different modes that can help them in better selection of files to import into Thunderbird. Download EML to Thunderbird Import Tool for free of cost and start the process.
Just Download the Solution:
Steps to Import EML to Thunderbird
- First, download EML to Thunderbird Import Tool.
- Choose EML files in a dual way.
- Select the Thunderbird option in the saving option.
- Set location path to save the converted data.
- Start the process to import data into Thunderbird.
How to Import EML Messages into Thunderbird? – Complete Solution
- Firstly, run this mentioned import tool and then read all the instructions from the home screen.
- Browse to the source location to load EML files by dual methods.
- Check/uncheck the folders or subfolders having EML files from the source path.
- Choose the Thunderbird option from the list of 15+ file Saving options.
- Thereafter, the software will automatically detect the default Thunderbird profile Path.
- Then, click on the Convert button & the utility will instantly start the Live conversion process.
- After that, the import process is finished successfully the utility will confirm OK.
- The software will instantly open the output Thunderbird Profile folder where users can access the resultant files.
EML to Thunderbird Import Tool – Features
- Dual Options to Load EML Files
This mentioned Import Tool has been developed with an advanced algorithm and possesses multiple inherited features. It allows users to load EML files by selecting files or folders directly from the system location. Select files will allow uploading the specific files, select folders will upload multiple files present in a single folder.
- Bulk Import EML Files to Thunderbird
It is possible for users to import not only a single but multiple numbers of EML files directly to the Thunderbird account. While importing a bulk number of files, there will not be any kind of loss of data and the hierarchy of all files or folders such as Inbox, Spam, Archive, Sent, and Trash are maintained throughout the process.
- Data Formatting Maintained
The entire structure of the data will be maintained throughout the process and there will not be any kind of data affected. Apart from that, there will not be any kind of interchanging or swapping of the data. Also, the entire email attributes and properties can manage properly.
- Self-Sustainable Utility
It is one of the best Thunderbird Import EML tools that does not require any kind of extra installation to continue the process. Moreover, users can easily perform on this software without any technical guidance. It can also work on all the versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
In this article, we go through the query of a large number of users – How to import EML to Thunderbird. We try to resolve and find out the solution to this problem by providing better solutions. That’s the main reason, we discussed two different approaches to importing multiple or even unlimited files to Thunderbird. You can also use the free trial version of this software to import the first 25 files to Thunderbird. And, for bulk import, continue with the licensed version of this utility.