How to Import MBOX Files to G Suite / Google Workspace Account?
In this technological world, everyone wants an easy technical way to resolve their issues. MBOX has a common file type used by multiple email clients and webmail accounts to store mailbox data. All the messages are stored as a single, long, text file in a string of concatenated email messages. Each message is separated by From_ Keyword.
Some of the major email clients and online platforms which support MBOX files such as Thunderbird, Microsoft Entourage, Qualcomm Eudora, G Suite, etc. It provides options to extract mailbox data in MBOX format. But manually no one can import MBOX to Google Workspace directly.
Before starting the process, let’s have a look at the user query for a better understanding.
Expert’s Recommended Tool to Import MBOX to Google Workspace
RecoveryTools MBOX Migrator Tool provides a direct option to do so. The utility can easily batch import multiple or even unlimited numbers of files within a single attempt without any kind of loss of data. Apart from that, the entire hierarchy of all the files and folders will be maintained throughout in an original manner.
Moreover, the tool has been specially designed with a high-technological algorithm that can be easily used by all novice as well as technical users. Since there is no direct way to Import MBOX Files to G Suite account, that’s why our experts designed this tool in order to understand the queries and needs of the users. During the import process, the application preserves Meta properties, key elements, as well as the Internal System Folder Hierarchy of emails.
This mentioned tool also supports 15+ formats to export the data such as MBOX to PDF, MBOX to PST, MBOX to CSV, MBOX to Lotus Notes, MBOX to Maildir, import MBOX to Gmail, MBOX to Office 365, and others.
Download the mentioned tool to import MBOX files to Google Workspace free of cost and start importing the files.
How to Import MBOX File to G Suite?
- Run MBOX to G Suite tool on your system.
- Select MBOX with dual selection options in the interface.
- Choose the required files to import.
- Pick the G Suite and enter credentials.
- Import the files into G Suite.
Complete Process to Import MBOX to Google Workspace Account
- First, Install & launch the software on your Windows Machine.
- After that, load source MBOX files using Select Files or Select Folders to browse the Folder containing files.
- Thereafter, check/uncheck the mailbox items and internal folder hierarchy.
- After that, choose the G Suite saving option from the list of options.
- Also, you can select advanced filter options to import the data in a selective manner.
- Thereafter, enter the Google Workspace account login credentials to start the process.
- After that, click on the Convert button to import MBOX files to G Suite account.
- Thereafter, click on the OK button after the successful conversion process is finished.
Hence, by performing these simple steps, it is possible for users to easily import MBOX to Google Workspace. Just log in to your G Suite account and see the imported data there.
Note: If in case there arising an issue while configuring/authenticating your Google workspace account, then you need to do some additional settings mentioned below.
Setting 1: Enable IMAP Access
- Go to your G Suite account.
- Then, go to Settings >> see all settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Enable IMAP from there & Save changes.
Setting 2: Generate App Password
- Go to Manage your Google Account.
- Click on Security.
- Under Signing in to Google >> App passwords and Sign in there.
- (If App passwords are not showing, that means, you didn’t set up 2-Step Verification there.)
- Then, select Apps >> Choose the App and select the device you are using.
- Follow the instructions and the 16-character app password will generate on the device.
At last, your Import MBOX Files to G Suite task will be done, and now you will be able to authenticate your Google Workspace account. For more information with screenshots, you can also see Additional Settings.
Prime Features of the Software to Import MBOX Files to G Suite
- User-Friendly Interface that can be easily used by all the novices as well as the technical users.
- Upload MBOX files or folders using the dual methods mentioned on the panel.
- The software provides dual options to upload single and multiple MBOX files and folders using Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Also, users can easily Import MBOX Files to G Suite in bulk at once without having file size limitations. And they can check the required data to save time.
- Data Consistency will be maintained throughout the process by maintaining the hierarchy of all the files and folders.
- Preserves the email meta properties, email elements, and internal folder structure of all the mailboxes.
- The advanced Filter option allows users to import specific and required emails via Date range, To, From, Subject, etc.
- Compatible to run on all versions of Windows OS as well as Mac OS.
This article deals with the entire solution to Import MBOX Files to G Suite account in a proper manner. A lot of other solutions and perspectives are already available in the market but the main concern is to get a perfect and verified solution that gives the proper assistance to the users. That’s why we recommend you use the above-mentioned tool to carry out the results as soon as possible.