How to Import Gmail Archive into Gmail/G Suite with Labels & Folders?
In this article get to know about how to Import Gmail archive into Gmail account quickly & perfectly. A large number of users wants to know how to transfer emails from one Gmail account to Another with label. One can easily know how to Archive Gmail Emails to Google Drive or move Folders from one Gmail account to G Suite account instantly.
As we all know that anyone can download their Gmail mailbox data to local hard drive in archive format. This can be done with the help of service provided by Google free of cost as Google Takeout account. All the mailbox data is download as MBOX files which is a standard format of storing mailboxes. A large number of users are looking for a way to move folders from one Gmail account to Another account or person.
Unfortunately, the obtained Google Takeout mailbox items obtained i.e. MBOX files are not supported to imported into Gmail or G Suite account. Not only MBOX files but also the Google Takeout Archives files which are downloaded from Google is also cannot be imported into Gmail account. This will create a huge problem for the non-technical users as well technical users also. In the next section of this article we will learn the whole process of how to archive Gmail emails to Google Drive.
How to Import Gmail Archive to Another Gmail Account?
In the above video tutorial, we learn to know about how can a user restore the emails from the Export back in to Gmail can be done with the help of a professional & third-party application. It is one of the advanced solutions to quickly import archived MBOX file back into the Gmail. It will help you to Export from you & will contain an MBOX file for each label which you obtained from Google Takeout. There are various queries asked on multiple Forum platforms displayed as given below:
Hi, I successfully created an archive of the files I wish to move from one Google account to another. I then downloaded the archive, called “Takeout“, to my hard drive. But I do not know how to import/upload these files to a different Google account. Thanks!!!
As we can understand from above that Google Takeout is an Export tool. It is not a Backup or Restore toolkit. One cannot import a Google Takeout Archive to Gmail account directly. But, the following toolkit i.e. RecoveryTools MBOX Migrator allows the users to quickly upload data from Gmail Archive file to another Gmail or G Suite Account with all labels & folders.
Free Download Google Takeout Archive to Gmail Migration Tool:
The working of this amazing toolkit is very easy & simplified. The trial version of the software will allow the users to import Gmail Archive to another Gmail account off course with a limitation of exporting first 25 emails from each folder. Just follow these simple steps to better understand the working of this amazing toolkit to move or transfer emails from Gmail Archive to another Gmail account.
- Install & Run Gmail MBOX to Gmail Migration tool & Read all important instructions displayed in application panel.
- The software will ask the users to load Google Takeout Mailbox items in the application panel.
- Choose the folder having Google Takeout mailbox & then click on Select Folder
- Reverify the source Google Takeout mailbox file location.
- The software will display the Google Takeout mailbox folders with all mail including Spam and Trash.mbox files.
- Choose Gmail option from the list of 30+ Saving options list.
- The software will ask the users to input login credentials of destination Gmail account.
- Enter Gmail Email Id & Password in your application panel.
- Once you done it with click on Next button to initialize the whole process as any user can analyze the whole process in the application panel.
- Once the conversion process completed successful the toolkit will display a message box click on OK button to confirm & exit from here.
- Analyze the SavingLog report generated by the software having all the information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Path, Items Converted, Gmail Folder as well final status of the Google Takeout Archive to Gmail process.
As we can easily analyze from above that the working of this amazing toolkit is very easy & simplified. Any technical or non-technical user can easily import Gmail Archive to Gmail account. No doubt it is one of the best solution available in present time by providing direct option to do so.
Some Features of Gmail Archive to Gmail Migration Tool:
This toolkit provides various advantages to its users particularly in terms of its speed & accuracy. Out of them some are listed below which will benefit the users in various ways.
- The software will require the users to extract the mailbox items from the Archived Zip or TGZ file to load into the application.
- The software enables the users to import Google Takeout MBOX files to another Gmail account with Labels & Folders.
- The extracted files are obtained as MBOX files hence it enables the users to directly upload Gmail Archive MBOX files to Gmail account
- The utility will enable the users to batch export multiple Google Takeout Archive MBOX files into Gmail account GroupWise.
- The toolkit provides dual ways to its users to load Google Takeout MBOX files in the application panel on the basis of files or folders.
- The software only requires Gmail account login credentials like Username & Password.
- The toolkit will support the faster or quick migration of Gmail Archives to Gmail account with accurate results.
- The software comes up with best graphical user interface helping the non-technical users to migrate Google Takeout Archives to Gmail account.
- The software will provide the live conversion process in its panel.
- The toolkit is fully compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, for both 32-bit & 64-bit
The Verge: In the above article we get to know about how can a user import Google Takeout MBOX file to G Suite or Gmail account quickly & instantly. We take the help of a professional toolkit which enables the users to easily switch from one Gmail account to another by exporting their Archive mailbox items. One can migrate unlimited Gmail MBOX files of any size to another Gmail account.