How to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac – Learn in Easy Steps
Since a long time, I have been thinking to migrate from Windows OS to Mac. I have a huge number of Excel contacts in my Windows-based PC. But now, I am using a Mac system. Is there some way through which I can import contacts from Excel to Outlook 2016 Mac? Please suggest me an easy solution to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
After getting queries related to ‘How to import Excel Contacts into Outlook Mac’, we have decided to give you an appropriate and simple solution to import contacts from Excel to Outlook for Mac. For this, you first need to convert contacts to Outlook Mac supported vCard files. Once you get the file, you can manually import vCard to Outlook Mac. RecoveryTools Excel to vCard Wizard is the most appropriate solution to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
How to Export Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac ?
Firstly, Download the Excel contacts to Outlook Mac converter to Save Contacts as vCard.
1. Install and run the tool to import contacts from Excel to Outlook Mac 2016.
2. The utility will provide many options to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac. Here, select the XLS/ XLSX Excel spreadsheet that you want to import to Mac Outlook.
3. Using Excel to Outlook Mac converter, you can set Contact Fields Mapping according to your requirements.
4. Now, choose the destination path to save the converted VCF file.
5. Also, the tool lets you choose the vCard encoding. Select the vCard encoding as per your need to import Excel contacts into Outlook Mac. Now, click on Convert to export Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
In some time, you will get your Excel spreadsheet converted into Mac Outlook supported format. Now you can easily import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac through a manual procedure.
Steps to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac – Import vCard to Mac Outlook
1. To import vCard to Outlook 2016 Mac, firstly compose a new email message from any of the email clients (Gmail/ Yahoo or any other email id). Attach the vCard(VCF) file as the attachment for this message. Send this message to the email account configured in Outlook Mac.
2. Open this received email in your Outlook Mac. Now, right click on the attachment. A list of options will be displayed. Choose Preview from all the given options to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
3. Now. You will be able to see all the contact names in the attached file. Here, from the top of the screen, click on Add to Contacts button to import Excel contacts into Outlook Mac.
4. The Outlook for Mac will show a pop-up message. Here it will be asking ‘Are you sure you want to import contacts?’. Click on Import and import Excel contacts into Outlook Mac.
Also, you can check if there are any duplicate contacts in your vCard file. For this, you can click on the Review Duplicates option.
Benefits of Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac Converter
1. Mapping of fields: The tool to import Excel contacts into Outlook Mac can automatically map the Excel and vCard fields. These fields include Last Name, Address, Birthday, Gender, First Name, etc.
2. Windows OS Compatible: The Excel contacts to Mac Outlook converter is easily compatible with all the editions of Windows Operating System.
3. Option to create single or separate vCard file: The software gives us the provision to choose whether we need to export Excel contacts to Outlook Mac into a single or separate VCF file.
4. Save files to the desired location: You can choose the destination path to save the newly exported file to any desired location.
5. Option to choose vCard encoding: The tool provides many vCard encoding options. You can choose the vCard encoding as per your convenience. Some of the options are Unicode, UTF-8.
Excel to Mac Outlook converter is the recommended solution to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac along with their attributes. In the above write-up, we have provided a hassle-free method to import Excel contacts into Outlook Mac. This approach has first been implemented and then suggested. Also, there is a DEMO edition available for the software. You can try it to understand the working of the tool.