How to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Disk on Windows?
Summary: In this guide, we are capturing the topic “how to recover deleted data from Hard Disk?” So, keep an eye on this post and get assistance if you find yourself in the same situation.
Many people who use PCs and laptops know how bad it feels when you delete a file you need.
It doesn’t matter if you have an internal hard drive or an external hard drive. You can use them to store things like documents, photos, videos, and more! Drives can become corrupt, malware can get into your computer, bad sectors on the drive or you can accidentally delete files from the disk.
When a person accidentally deletes their data and then realizes they need it back, there are a variety of causes for this. So, let us first discuss the reasons behind the problem before moving on to the solution.
What circumstances exist in which a user may require recovery from a hard disk?
- When a complete hard disk is formatted to resolve a problem or re-formatted to change the file system without performing a backup of the data.
- There is a chance of permanently destroying data while using the ‘Shift-Delete’ keys to delete undesired or rubbish data.
- Emptying the Recycle Bin folder without examining the files contained therein permanently deletes them from the hard disk.
- Occasionally, data can be permanently wiped by antivirus software during a scan of the hard disk for viruses, malware, or other serious threats.
How to recover deleted data from Hard Disk?
Recovery from a deleted hard disk is usually possible. When data is deleted from a hard disk, it becomes inaccessible but stays physically present on the drive. This data stays on the disk until it is replaced by new data that requires this space. When new data is required to be written to this location on the hard disk, it will overwrite the existing data. Data recovery has the best likelihood of success during this window of opportunity.
Data Recovery Software for Windows is the greatest tool on the market today. Recovering deleted data from a hard drive is simple with this application. This application is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, and older versions of the operating system. Because of its extremely basic and straightforward interface, it is quite easy to recover data.
Furthermore, you will not have to invest a lot of time. To do this, you only need to follow a few basic steps that we will outline below.
Step by Step Process to Recover Deleted Hard Disk Data
- Download the software on your Windows machine.
Note: If you need to back up data from your external hard drive, please connect your hard disk to your computer.
- When you launch the application, you will see the software’s first screen. You may see the various recovery modes. Here, you have to choose Deleted Recovery Mode. It shows all of the Drive’s hidden partitions and the area that is filled with data.
- In the Deleted Data Recovery mode, the tool will analyze your data and recover every bit of it. The user can also examine the recovery report.
- It will show you how much data it has found in the Deleted Data mode. In addition, if any of your files can’t be found, you can choose to have them formatted.
This is how to recover deleted data from Hard Disk easily is possible.
What things contribute to the software’s greatness?
- The nicest part is that it features an extremely straightforward and user-friendly UI.
- Supports to recover deleted data from Hard Disk unlimitedly in some simple clicks.
- This amazing software provides the complete preview of your recovered deleted Hard Disk data.
- Also, In the Tool Panel, there is a built-in option to search for the Hard Disk files.
- The software allows you to save the selected files which you need after the recovery.
- In addition, with this software, you can recover unlimited deleted data from hard disk.
- Using this software, you can recover Hard Disk data from the Hidden Partitions.
That is insufficient. There are plenty additional incredible features include in the application. Take advantage of this software’s free trial if you want to learn more about them. The trial version is completely risk-free, secure, and completely free of charge.
The Final Words
How to Recover Deleted Data from a Hard Disk? This topic was discussed in further detail in the preceding blog. You may recover data from a hard Disk in two ways: manually or professionally. However, manual recovery techniques have certain limits. As a result, it is important to utilize a secure and effective tool. This do-it-yourself tool is one of the most reputable data recovery software. Additionally, it saves you time and effort by recovering deleted files from a hard disc in a few simple steps.