Learn How to Permanently Wipe Files from USB Flash Drive in A Few Clicks?
Note: In this informative article, learn how to permanently wipe files form USB flash drive. Here, we will describe the most efficient ways to complete this operation.
Let’s begin the article with a real-user scenario:
How do you permanently delete files from a USB flash drive that you no longer want? A lot of people would delete files from a USB flash drive with the “Delete” button or format the USB flash drive. But my question is: can I deleted files or files that have been formatted be permanently wiped? Will data recovery software be able to easily find these files? If they recover, it will not be ideal for me.
For three or four years, I’ve used a USB flash drive. I would like to give it away or throw it in the bin because I don’t need or want it anymore, but the USB flash drive has some of my important and private files on it. I want to permanently delete all the files from the USB flash drive on my Windows. Is there a way to permanently wipe all of the data on a USB flash drive?
There are several users who, like the previous one, need to erase their USB flash drive. However, many users must do this action for various reasons. In this article, we will present users with the optimal method for doing this activity.
What will happen if you just delete files?
When you erase files from a USB flash drive or format a USB flash drive, the lost or formatted contents can still be retrieved using data recovery software. The USB data may then be found and used by third parties. Consequently, it is not safe.
If you are considering selling your USB flash drive, you must wipe its data completely.
How to permanently wipe files from USB flash drive?
There are several approaches that may be used to do this goal. We’ll go through the most highly suggested approaches in more detail below.
Method 1: By utilizing an industry-leading application that has no competitors
There are several approaches that may be used to do this goal. However, we would urge that you utilize a professional program as a starting point. One such piece of app is Disk Wipe Software. The software allows you to permanently erase or shred files from a USB flash drive, preventing the destroyed data from ever being retrieved. Once files on a USB flash drive are wiped by this application, they are irrecoverably gone. Also, there is currently no software or technique available for recovering files from a USB flash drive that have been irreversibly destroyed. As a result, it is the superior option.
Download the software from the below button and start wiping your USB flash drive data.
What are the eye-catching features of this software?
- Professional tool to permanently wipe files from USB flash drive in few clicks.
- Has the ability to delete complete data from USB flash drive without limits.
- Also, the software has a very user-friendly, safe, and reliable interface.
- The utility makes certain that once the data have been erased, they will never be recovered.
- Also, you can download and run this software on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and other editions.
- This amazing app provides so many wiping options to wipe your files as per the need.
- Also, it provides dual mode feature to permanently wipe files from USB flash drive.
The features shown above are only a handful of the many available. There are plenty others available using the tool. Once you begin using this app, you will have access to all of its features.
Method 2: Using the SDelete option to delete files from USB
SDelete is a tiny command-line tool that employs the DoD data erasure algorithm to remove data from USB flash devices. Follow the instructions below to use SDelete to delete data from a USB Flash drive and as a disk wiper:
- Get the SDelete (151 KB) application file from the Microsoft website.
- Connect your USB flash drive after placing it on your desktop.
- In the terminal, type the following command followed by the ‘Enter’ key if the USB drive letter is E:
- E: SDelete page 5
- Now, this command will delete all files from the E: disk using the DoD method five times. The passes are specified using the –p argument, and n passes can be chosen as desired.
- To delete a particular or specific file, replace E:* with E:.
- FILE NAME
- Type SDelete –s –p 5 E:FOLDER NAME to remove a directory.
Which Method is Best?
Both of the proposed alternatives are excellent. However, when it comes to the greatest, professional software is at the top of the list. Also, the first piece of software has been thoroughly tested and is guaranteed to work.
To permanently wipe files from USB flash drive, we have provided two methods. Using them, one can easily accomplish this task. So, if you are in need to wipe data from USB drive, use the solution as per your requirements.