How to Export Eudora Contacts and Calendars ? – Quick Guide
If you want to know how to export Eudora Contacts and Calendar to other file formats, just go through the following blog. We have suggested a very useful and automated solution to export Contacts, Calendars of Eudora Mail.
Eudora Migrator is a multi-featured software solution that allows to convert Eudora emails, contacts and calendars to multiple platforms. Here, in this blog, we have given a detailed procedure to export contacts and calendars from Eudora Mail. So, firstly, have a look at some quick steps to export Eudora contacts CSV files or Eudora calendar ICS files to other formats.
How to Convert Contacts Calendars from Eudora Mail ?
Follow the given steps to export contacts, calendars of Eudora
1. Firstly, download and install the Eudora converter on Windows PC.
2. After that, from the section I want to Convert my Eudora data, choose Contacts and Calendars.
3. Add the required CSV or ICS files from Select Folder or Select Files options. Click on Next.
4. Now, choose the files to convert from the added folders. Click on Next.
5. After that, Select Saving Option required from the list.
6. Finally, choose the Destination Path and click on the Next button.
7. Soon, the process to export Eudora contacts, calendars will be completed. The output files will be stored at the chosen path.
Solution to Export Eudora Contacts and Calendars
The tool to export Eudora calendars is a simple and self-explanatory tool. It allows to convert multiple Eudora mailbox items to other formats. Using this software, you can export Eudora Contacts CSV file as well as Eudora Calendar ICS to PST, vCard or ICS format. Also, to convert the Eudora mailboxes, you do not need any external application. This software is completely stand-alone.
There is a free demo version available for this tool. Using the demo edition, you can export Eudora contacts and Calendars and understand the working. But, it allows to convert only 25 items per folder. For limitless conversion of Eudora Contact and Calendar files, you can get the licensed version here:
Eudora Contacts & Calendar Converter – Important Features
1. The utility for Eudora Calendar file conversion allows to export multiple ICS files at once. There is no limitation for the number of files you want to convert.
2. The Eudora contacts converter can be installed on all the older and latest versions of Windows Operating System.
3. Also, you can choose the Destination Path as per your need to save the resultant files at desired location after you export contacts and calendars from Eudora to other file formats.
4. The tool has a very simple user interface. Also, it allows to choose from the added folders for selective migration.
5. The utility supports both ICS Calendar files and CSV contacts file from Eudora. So, you can export Contacts and Calendars from Eudora to the required format easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Firstly, download and install Eudora Contacts converter on your PC.
- Choose Contacts and Calendars option.
- Add your CSV contacts file from Select Folder or Select File options.
- Choose from the added files to convert. Click on Next.
- Select Saving Option as PST from the list.
- Lastly, choose the Destination Path and click on Next.
- Soon the conversion will get completed.
Ques. 2 Do I require Eudora Mail application installed in my system to export Eudora Calendars?
Ans. No, you do not need any external application to export Eudora Contacts and Calendar items. The Eudora Contacts converter is completely a stand-alone utility.
In the above write-up, we have explained a step-by step solution to export Eudora Contacts and Calendars to Various formats. For this, we have suggested a very efficient Eudora Migrator. The utility supports to convert all Eudora mailbox items to multiple formats in bulk. Also, there is a free trial version available for the tool. You can use it to understand the software working better.