How to Export iPhone/Apple Contacts to Word (DOC/DOCX) Document – Solved!
This is a simple tutorial on how to export the contact information from your iOS devices to Microsoft Word or other desktop word processing applications. This is a must for people who wish to convert their iPhone contact information into Microsoft Word format. So, if you want to learn the process to export Apple Contacts to Word, then read this post.
Your contacts are one of your greatest assets. You’ve created a treasure chest full of valuable information on everyone you know. But as your contacts grow, you’re faced with the challenge of how to organize and maintain them all in one central location.
Apple is the world’s largest provider of desktop computers and mobile phones. Its iPhone is one of the most used mobile phones in the world. Most of the users use this phone to keep their contacts and other client details.
Another side, Microsoft Word is a powerful tool. There are many good writing programs on the market today but the one you choose will depend on your personal needs. If you’re looking for something to help you organize and manage your writing, you’ll probably want to consider Microsoft Word.
Today, we’re going to walk you through an easy way to export your contacts into a Microsoft Word document, which you can then edit and share with others. But before that, let’s know the some reasons.
Reasons to Export Apple Contacts to Word Document
You’ve probably come across dozens of ways to export iPhone contacts to CSV file, but why not take it a step further and get it into a Word document instead? After creating this file, you can email it to your contacts or put it on a USB stick so you can print out the list whenever you like.
“Hi, I am using iOS devices for the last few years. I store my important emails in the iCloud to access on all Apple devices. But recently, I need to manage my contacts and send only the required contacts to my new Android phone. That’s why I decided to choose the Word document application. There is any way to export Apple contacts to Word file. Please help me!!!!”
– James, London
How to Export iPhone Contacts to Desktop using iCloud?
- Firstly, you need to sync all your iOS device contacts with iCloud account. Almost every Apple user has an iCloud account to access Apple cloud services. Here, you can easily sync your contacts without any issues.
- Now, open your iCloud account with your credentials. Just go to the iCloud.com link and enter your account details.
- In the iCloud control panel, choose the required Contact app.
- Thereafter, open your contact app and click on the gear icon from the left bottom side.
- Now, choose the required “Export vCard” option from the list.
- Set the location path where you want to save resultant vCard files.
- Thereafter, close or log out with your iCloud account and download the RecoveryTools solution.
Apple Contacts to Word Converter – Solution
Want to export all of your contacts to a Word document? So that you can keep track of everyone you know? Don’t worry this RecoveryTools vCard Converter Tool is a handy and simple solution. You can easily use this application to export iOS devices & Apple contacts to Word processing formats easily. It allows you to export iPhone contacts to DOC or DOCX format easily. The best part is that you can do this with a few simple steps. Just download the solution on your Mac & Windows machines.
Get the Product on your Windows and Mac Computers:
Note: This is a trial version of this application that only export few contacts. For unlimited process, you need to buy this application for lifetime use.
How to Export Apple iCloud Contacts to Word (DOC/DOCX) Files?
- Now, download and install this application on your computer first.
- Thereafter, choose your Apple contact file exported through iCloud account with dual options.
- The program provides a free option to view your selected contact file data before starting the process.
- Choose the right file saving option from the list. Here, choose the DOC option for Microsoft Word.
- Now, you can choose additional options like destination location path and file naming options.
- Press the next button to start the process and it takes only a few seconds to complete the process.
- Open your resultant location and get your resultant Word files.
Features of Apple Contacts to Word Tool
- Batch Export Apple Contacts to Word File: This program comes with two options to choose multiple Apple contacts files. It provides choose folders option for the batch selection process. You can easily select the unlimited number of Apple iOS device contacts files using this solution.
- Keep Apple Contacts Preserved: During the process, the solution keeps Apple contact’s data including all fields without any issues. And there will be no changes in your original entry of data. So, you will get accurate results easily.
- Simple and Easy to Use Product: Many people from many places come to use this product. Hence, our team has developed an all-in-one solution that can be easily understood by any user without any problems. Also, it offers a free preview option that helps users to know which file they are converting.
- Work with All Microsoft Windows: The solution supports all editions of Microsoft Operating systems. You can download and install this application on all Windows including Windows 11 and lower versions.
- Choose any Destination Location: It also provides another option that is really useful for the users who want to save their resulting data in some other place. By default, the solution set saving location is Desktop. You can change this by clicking the Browse button.
In this article, we have discussed a method to export iPhone Contacts to Word documents. If you are one of those who want to export Apple Contacts to DOC or DOCX Word format, then this article is for you. The solution provides a great way to export your Apple iOS device contacts to Word document format. I hope after reading this article, you will get your solution for all your queries. But, if you have still any issues, then you can also contact us through chat or email process.