How to Export iPhone Contacts to Excel, Google Sheet, Zoho Sheet ?
You have hundreds of contacts stored in your iPhone contacts list, but you can’t always find the right one when you need it. That’s where Excel comes in handy for finding specifics. But did you know that you can actually use the contacts in your iPhone to quickly and easily export from iPhone into Excel? It’s simple. Just keep reading.
You can’t build a business without relationships—and that’s why you need to steer your marketing and sales efforts in the right direction. Many businesses are waking up to the power of marketing and its ability to help them reach their goals. But it is not complete without a list of contacts. That’s why contacts are very important not only in the business world but also in the personal world.
A brand that builds trust and credibility in the smartphone marketplace is the iPhone. The iPhone is made by Apple that combines multiple platform features into a single device. The iPhone runs the iOS operating system. But iPhone doesn’t have a direct option to extract all contacts from iPhone to computer without the help of iTunes or iCloud.
Another side, Microsoft Excel is one of the best and essential products for your daily life uses. It’s the single most important piece of software you can use to plan out your finances. Excel is the basis for all charts, graphs, and financial models, as well as basic accounting and budgeting. You can also use Excel to manage your contact list easily.
This post gives a quick tutorial on exporting contacts from your iPhone to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. But before that, let’s understand why user need to export iPhone contacts to CSV file.
Reasons to Export iPhone Contacts to Excel CSV File
- Easily Sort, Filter, and Analyze Contact Data: Microsoft Excel is flexible enough to handle a variety of data formats and analysis needs. You can easily arrange your contact lists by using filters. And analyze your contacts for business or marketing purposes easily.
- Multiple Rows: Microsoft Excel offers multiple rows and columns to arrange your data in tabular form. You can use these rows and columns to add your new contacts easily.
- Use Macros: If you want to send a letter to your several contact lists. Then Microsoft Excel offers Macros options to easily send information to several clients.
- Team Work & Online Work: We all know that, in today’s life, most businesses use cloud-based services. Because where they can easily work together like when you need to work with excel sheet.
- Easily Print iPhone Contacts: iPhone doesn’t allow you to print a contacts list to PDF file. But using Microsoft Excel, you can easily print your contact list without any issues.
How to Save iPhone Contacts to Windows Computer?
If you want to export only a few contacts to Excel from your iPhone, then you can be done with your phone also. But if you want to export entire contact lists of your iPhone Address Book, then you need to sync with iCloud. Because iPhone doesn’t allow you to export contacts in vCard format directly. Follow the given steps to know the process:
- First of all, you need to check whether your contacts are synced with iCloud or not.
- For that, open your iPhone settings.
- Choose your name and then tap on iCloud.
- In the iCloud settings option, select Contacts under the list of “Apps Using iCloud”. See the below image.
- If the Contacts sync option is not enabled, then tap to enable and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, open iCloud.com and log in with your credentials.
- Choose the Contacts option, and click on the Settings option.
- Here, choose the export vCard option and browse your location and save it.
Export iPhone Contacts to CSV File – Instant Solution
iPhone has become one of the popular phones that we use in our daily life. But, if you want to manage your contacts, you need to export your contacts to Excel. For that, we recommend you to use RecoveryTools vCard Converter Tool. This application can easily export iPhone contacts to Excel format.
Using this product, you can easily export iPhone contacts to Google Sheets, MS Excel, OpenOffice CALC, ZohoSheet, etc. The software allows you to create CSV files of your iPhone contacts. The process is pretty straightforward and easy to understand. You can easily use this product on all your Windows machines.
Download the iPhone Contacts to CSV Tool Now:
Note: The trial version of this application only converts a few contacts. So, if you want to convert more numbers of contacts, you need to purchase this solution.
How to Save iPhone Contacts to Excel Sheet without iTunes ?
- First of all, you need to download or install this application on your Windows computer.
- Thereafter, the solution offers dual options to choose iPhone contact files. If you want to export only single iPhone contact list, then select Choose Files option. Otherwise, you can select the Choose Folders option.
- The software gives the facility to check the selected contacts in the user interface with free preview.
- Choose the required CSV option in the list of file saving options.
- Now, you can easily choose or change the destination path by clicking on the change button.
- Press the next button to start the process and wait for few seconds to complete the process.
- Open your destination location and open the resultant CSV file with your Excel version.
Features & Benefits of iPhone Contacts to CSV Utility
- Dual Selection Options: The software provides dual options to choose iPhone Contact files at once. It is one of the best options in sense of file selection. The Choose File option gives the facility to select required and selected files only. Another option allows you to load iPhone contacts files from a folder.
- Keep Contacts Properties & Details: This solution is developed with all the latest technologies that provide a complete package. While the process, the product maintains contacts fields such as photo, name, address, email address, business address, and much more.
- Quite Simple Procedure: The process is very simple and easy to understand. In fact, non-technical users can easily understand the working process of this utility. It takes only few seconds to change the file extension for Microsoft Excel.
- Choose Any Destination Location: The software gives the facility to choose any destination location where you want to save the resultant Excel files. You can change and choose another location like an external location easily.
- Windows Supportable Solution: This is a completely Windows supportable application. You can easily install this application on any Windows Computer including Windows 11.
Manual Way to Export iPhone Contacts to Excel File
You can also use File Explorer to change iPhone contact file to Excel format. But you need the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Then follow the given process:
- First, you need to open File-Explorer.
- Go to the Contacts Folder and go to C:/users/()/contacts/.
- In this folder, open import wizard and browse your iPhone contact file.
- Then, open Export wizard and choose CSV option and then export it.
But I suggest you to use RecoveryTools vCard to CSV Converter Tool. Because this process is very risky and you may lose your important contact information. That’s why I suggest you to use a professional solution. The RecoveryTools solution preserved contact details and provided plenty of file-saving options.
In this article, we have explained the complete process to export iPhone contacts to Excel. You can export the contacts you need into an Excel sheet. It’s a great way to transfer contact information into your workbook, especially if you need to sort and organize the data. Read the complete article to know more about the process. If you have any queries, then contact the technical support team.