How to Download Email Attachments from HostGator Account ?
HostGator Email Attachment files have different size limits according to their hosting type.
Windows Hosting – Maximum Email Attachment Size 23 MB.
Linux Dedicated / Windows Dedicated / VPS – Maximum Email Attachment Size 50 MB, but you can also change the maximum allowed size with root access privileges.
There are many users who are having plans to download HostGator Email Attachment Files on their computer. They are regularly asking about it how to do that.
This is only one query. There are many more still remain unanswered.
Best Solution – HostGator Email Attachment Downloader
You can easily save HostGator Email Attachments to local storage using RecoveryTools Email Attachment Extractor. It will provide users a direct option to do so. You only need to enter the HostGator Email Account Credentials to load emails from the HostGator account.
Download Software from this link:
Trial Limitation: The trial of the utility will enable the users to save attachments from the first 25 emails of the HostGator account to local storage. If you want to download unlimited HostGator attachments without any issue, you need to first activate the software by purchasing its license key.
Simple Steps to Save HostGator Email Attachments
- Install & Launch the toolkit on your computer.
- Select HostGator option & enter login credentials.
- Choose all desired mailbox folders to extract attachments.
- You can also apply filters with ‘Use Selective Export Settings’.
- Click on the Backup button to quickly start the process.
Best Features of HostGator Email Attachment Downloader Tool:
- The utility will preserve the original properties of HostGator email while saving them.
- A user can save only the desired email attachments from the HostGator account using advanced filter settings.
- The toolkit has a batch mode option, which enables the users to load multiple HostGator user’s mailbox data.
- One can easily save the resultant HostGator emails at any of his desired locations. Just click on the folder icon to select & choose a folder.
- The toolkit has a very user-friendly & classy GUI, that help non-techie users to successfully save HostGator email attachments.
- No third-party application is needed to use this software. It is a completely standalone & independent program.
- A user will get a completely accurate & risk-free environment to extract HostGator attachments.
- You can run this toolkit on all the latest Windows OS devices including Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
How to Save Attachments from HostGator Email Account?
- First, download, install & launch the software on your computer.
- Choose the HostGator option from the Email Source List. In the right pane of the toolkit, enter the HostGator user account login credentials.
- The utility also enables the users to save emails from multiple HostGator accounts. You can do it with the help of a CSV file.
- In the next step, it will list all the HostGator mailbox folders in its panel. Users can choose all or only the required folders here.
- A user can set the location to save resultant HostGator attachment files as per need. Click on the Change button to alter the output file location.
- The toolkit has various important settings now i.e., Advanced Settings for Selective Backup & Use Selective Export Settings for Extracting Attachments.
- Now click on the Backup button to start the actual HostGator email attachment download process.
- Finally, the utility will open the destination folder location from where you can access all the required attachment files.
Regularly Asked User Queries
Query 1: I have 15k+ emails in my HostGator account. These emails contain some important attachment files within its body. I want to extract only the attachment files from the HostGator account. Does your toolkit help me to do so?
Solution: Don’t worry, our utility can easily handle your problem. You can backup only attachment files from HostGator account without any issue.
Query 2: Can I install it on Microsoft Windows 8 OS?
Solution: Yes, the toolkit is fully compatible with all the latest MS Windows OS devices including Windows 8.
Query 3: Is there any way possible to download attachments from the emails received from any specific email address?
Solution: Yes, you can download the HostGator attachments received from any specific email address. Also, the toolkit provides advanced filter settings to extract specific attachment files.
In the above article, I had given the best solution to help the users to download HostGator email attachment files. Also, it is the best solution available at present time to save only the required email attachments.