Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail to Android & iPhone – How to Fix It
Are you facing a problem to sync Yahoo Mail to Android or iPhone devices? Don’t worry, I will tell you how to fix it in simple steps. By default, Yahoo Mail allows its users to easily sync all their items with Android & iPhone devices. You have difficulty receiving Yahoo emails, sending emails, updating contacts, etc. on your Android or iOS device. You should read the article to solve the problem in easy steps.
Yahoo Mail is one of my favorite email providers and can be used on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android, and even Windows. Yahoo users sometimes encounter issues like Yahoo sync errors that prevent them from syncing their devices with their Yahoo account.
The problem can have several causes, for example, old Windows, incorrect installation, and wrong server configurations that can encounter problems.
Once the user understands the exact cause of the problem, it is very easy to fix it. To solve the problem below, we suggest some solutions to easily solve Yahoo sync problems.
Configure & Sync Yahoo Mail Account on Android Device:
A user can access Yahoo email services on all devices without any problem. If there is any problem, then maybe you are providing the wrong details. A problem can occur due to the following reasons:
- Your Yahoo Mail App is outdated
- Sync of Yahoo Mail Account to Device is Off
- Incorrect Yahoo Mail Server Settings
- Configuration of Yahoo Account is wrong
Here are the steps on how you can properly configure your Yahoo Mail account on Android or iOS devices. The whole process is devices in two steps:
A). Install the latest Yahoo Mail App on your Device
- Open Google Play Store & then search Yahoo Mail in its search box. Yahoo Mail app will be displayed on top of the list.
- If the app was already installed on your device, then it will provide an Update option. Or click on the Install button & wait for the application to install.
- Once your download complete, it will start installing on your device.
- Open Yahoo Mail app on your device. Provide your Yahoo Mail account login credentials to login into your account.
B). Start Syncing Your Yahoo Mail Account with Device
- Open Settings in your device & then choose the Accounts option.
- In Account, choose the Yahoo option.
- Enable Sync On button to start Yahoo mailboxes sync with your device.
How to Fix Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail Error?
Sync Yahoo Mail to Android Device
- Make sure your Android operating system is up to date.
- Also, make sure that Yahoo Mail is working properly.
- Then you can try clearing the cache and deleting app data. Remove unnecessary files from the program.
- Then you stop and restart the app because it can help you right away.
- Try installing and installing Yahoo Mail.
Sync Yahoo Mail to iOS Device
- First, try the same steps as on Android.
- Check that WiFi is working properly.
- Also, make sure you are connected to an LTE network to ensure a good internet connection.
Sync Yahoo Mail to Windows Device
- First, your device or system must have a fast and relatively stable connection to the Internet.
- Then check if the Yahoo server is working properly or not.
- Open Windows Defender as it may cause problems.
- Make sure the sync option is enabled in Yahoo Mail.
- You can try to resolve the issue and add the account again.
How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo Mail to Android Device?
If you want to transfer Yahoo emails to an Android device, then it is necessary to keep a local copy of all these emails. Once you obtain the local copy of Yahoo emails, transfer it into the storage space of your device with a USB device.
Free Download the toolkit from the below button:
In the above article, you can know the solution of a major query i.e., Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail to Android or iOS device. We made some checks & balances to address & solve the issue. I hope the article will meet all your expectations.