Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail to Android & iPhone – How to Fix it?
Are you suffering from problems to sync Yahoo Mail to Android or iPhone devices? Then, no need to worry, I will tell you how to fix it in simple steps. By default, Yahoo Mail allows its users to easily sync all their items with Android & iPhone devices. If you are having any difficulty in receiving Yahoo emails, sending emails, updating contacts, etc., on your Android or iOS device, then you must read this article till the end.
Yahoo Mail is one of my favorite email providers and can be used on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android, and even Windows. Yahoo users sometimes encounter issues like Yahoo sync errors that prevent them from syncing their devices with their Yahoo accounts. This problem can arise from several causes, for example, old Windows, incorrect installation, and wrong server configurations.
Once the user understands the exact cause of the problem, it is very easy to fix it. In this blog, we will discuss some foolproof solutions to easily solve Yahoo sync problems.
Configure & Sync Yahoo Mail Account on Android Device
Generally, users are able to access Yahoo email services on all devices smoothly. If there is any issue, then either you may be providing the wrong details or the problem may be occurring due to any of the following reasons:
- Your Yahoo Mail App is outdated
- Sync of Yahoo Mail Account to Device is Off
- Incorrect Yahoo Mail Server Settings
- The configuration of the Yahoo Account is wrong
Here are the steps on how you can properly configure your Yahoo Mail account on Android or iOS devices. The whole process is divided into two steps:
A). Install the latest Yahoo Mail App on your Device
- Open Google Play Store & search Yahoo Mail in its search box. The Yahoo Mail app will be displayed at the top of the list.
- If the app was already installed on your device, then it will provide an Update option. Click the Install button and wait for the application to install.
- Open Yahoo Mail app on your device. Provide your Yahoo Mail account login credentials to login into your account.
B). Start Syncing Your Yahoo Mail Account with Device
- Open Settings on your device and then choose the Accounts option.
- Select the Yahoo option in the Accounts section.
- Enable the Sync On button to start syncing Yahoo mailboxes with your device.
How to Fix the ‘Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail’ Error?
Sync Yahoo Mail to Android Device
- Make sure your Android operating system is up to date.
- Also, make sure that your Yahoo Mail is working properly.
- Try clearing the cache and deleting app data. Remove unnecessary files from the program.
- Stop and restart the app.
- Try reinstalling Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo Mail to iOS Device
- First, try the same steps on an Android device.
- Check that WiFi is working properly.
- Make sure you are connected to an LTE network to get a good Internet connection.
Sync Yahoo Mail to Windows Device
- Your device or system must have a fast and relatively stable connection to the Internet.
- Check if the Yahoo server is working properly or not.
- Open Windows Defender as it may cause problems.
- Make sure the sync option is enabled in Yahoo Mail.
- You can try to resolve the issue and add the account again.
How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo Mail to an Android Device?
Instant Solution: You can do it with the help of a professional toolkit that will provide users with a direct option to create a local copy of Yahoo emails. So, grab the Yahoo Backup tool that works on both Mac & Windows machines. It will only ask users for account login credentials. Moreover, the software allows users to save their emails in 25+ file formats.
If you want to transfer Yahoo emails to an Android device, then it is necessary to keep a local copy of all these emails. Once you obtain the local copy of Yahoo emails, transfer it into the storage space of your device with a USB device in a hassle-free manner.
This blog discussed the solution to a common problem that is often faced by Yahoo mail users. Here, we have given both manuals as well as professional solutions to solve, the “Can’t Sync Yahoo Mail to Android or iOS device”.
You can try any of these solutions as per your need and convenience, but we will recommend you go with our automated tool as it is a quick, safe, and reliable way to get your job done in just a few clicks. Read the post for better information about the same!