How to Backup & Save Entourage Emails to RGE File in Hard Drive?
In this article we discuss about how to Export Entourage emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, to an RGE archive. User can easily take backup and save Entourage emails in hard drive in an archived file (Entourage RGE). Just follow these simple steps to Export Entourage database to RGE file.
How to Backup Entourage Emails to Hard Drive?
One can export Entourage emails by dual methods as described below:
- Drag & Drop selected Entourage emails from application panel to storage location. User will receive Entourage mailbox folder as MBOX file while all the selected emails as EML files.
- Users can also backup Entourage Emails, Contacts, Calendars, to RGE file. Just follow these steps to accomplish this task:
- Run Entourage in your Mac OS system. You can see your emails, contacts, calendars in application panel.
- From File menu, choose the Export option.
- Select the items which you want to backup in Export dialog box. To continue, click on right arrow
- It will ask to remove or keep Entourage data after they are archived.
- Provide File name and location to save the resultant Entourage mailbox files.
- A confirmation message will popup after Entourage Backup process finished successfully. Click on Done button.
How to Transfer RGE Components to Various Devices?
Are you looking for a way to import or transfer the Entourage mailbox file to any email application or device? You can migrate Entourage mailbox items to large number of applications from various Operating Systems. Just try our RecoveryTools RGE Migrator which allows to export Entourage emails, contacts, calendars to 20+ email clients, documents, Web document, iCalendar or VCF Contacts and Address Book format.
Note: Entourage is developed by Microsoft to personal manage the information of users on Mac machine. The Entourage export all his mailbox items & database into an MBOX file. By default, In Mac OS Entourage Mailbox data and user profile data can be accessed from here.
Name/Users/username/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008 Identities/ Main Identity