How to Archive Mac Mail to External Drive – Fast & Secure Solution
Do you want to archive Mac Mail to External drive? Are you facing any trouble while archiving your Mac Mail emails into an external hard drive? Don’t worry you reached the right place. In this blog, we are going to discuss how to archive Mac emails to an external drive.
“Hi, I am a Mac Mail user for a very long time. Recently I tried to archive my few old emails into a hard drive. So that I can save some of my storage & easily use it in the future. But after I completed my archiving process I get to know that some of my data is missing from it. So please anyone suggest me a good approach to do the same without losing any data.“
Are you in a similar situation? In the coming section, we are going to introduce an amazing software solution named as RecoveryTools Apple Mail Converter. It helps you with a fast & secure process to archive your Apple Mail mailbox data into the hard drive. It also permits the conversion of multiple Mac Mail mailboxes to external drive at one shot. This helps the user to save their effort & time. Go through the following simple procedure to understand how to archive Mail mail to external drive.
How to Archive Mac Mail to Hard drive in Simple Steps
Follow the simple step by step procedure to archive Mac Mail emails to external hard drive.
1. First, Launch & run the Mac Mail to Hard drive migrator on your Windows system.
2. Then, load the Mac MBOX files through Add File/ Folder option & hit the Next button.
3. After that, chooses the required MBOX files from the list & click on Next.
4. Now, choose your desired file format to archive Mac Mail data & other advanced options.
5. Thereafter, browse the destination path to save the final output data. User can also save the output data into external drive.
6. Finally, User will click on Next button to archive Mac Mail to external drive.
After that, you can access all your archived data in your desired format from the external drive. Also, through the add folder option the software allows the user to add multiple Mac Mail MBOX files & archive at the same time. The utility doesn’t have any limitation on the size or number of mailbox files.
Fast & Secure Solution to Archive Mac Mail Emails to External Drive
If you are looking for a secure solution to archive your important Mac Mail data. The Mac Mail migrator is the right solution for you. It allows the users to convert multiple Mac mailbox to local drive by maintaining the data integrity. It helps all types of users to easily work on the software through its simple & easily understandable interface. The tool offers various file format to archive Mac Mail emails according to user requirements. It helps the users to easily access their data in offline mode from the external drive. Continue to the next section to understand various features offered by an automated tool.
Download for Windows Download for Mac
Highlighted Software Features – Mac Mail to External Drive Converter
- Provides instant conversion of Mac Mail to desired file format.
- Maintain all the properties associated with the Mac emails.
- Preserve all the folders & sub-folder structure without modification.
- Archive Mac Mail to External hard drive by maintaining data integrity.
- Permits to archive multiple Mac Mail MBOX to drive through Add Folder.
- Allow to archive the Apple Mail data in the desired external drive location.
- Provides File Naming option for the efficient management of archived data.
- Compatible with all the versions of the MAC Operating System.
In this blog, we explain the solution to archive Mac Mail to External drive with the help of an automated software solution. It helps you in the safe & secure archival of your important Mac Mail email data without any change. Hence, the above-mentioned step by step solution will help you to easily understand the archival process in simple.
Hope, by reading this blog user will be able to solve all the issues related to this query. If still issue persists user can contact our live support team.
Also Read: How to Import MAC Mail to Thunderbird