How to Transfer AOL Email to Gmail Account? Complete Guide
Want a better email service than AOL and decided to give Gmail / G Suite a try? Or do you want to transfer AOL emails to Gmail for good reasons? If any of the cases are true, this guide is useful for you. Here we will tell you about a professional solution and step-by-step guide to switch from AOL to a Gmail / G Suite account securely.
Among the various global email services, AOL Mail has tremendous client traffic. However, the AOL Mail web is somewhat moderate, it provides instant messaging to be accessed through AIM.
Reading these facts, why do AOL Mail users search for techniques to transfer AOL emails to Gmail? What are the particular reasons that forced them to make a switch to this email platform? Users should know the reasons first, before going for the solution.
Users Queries to Forward AOL Mail to Gmail / G Suite
Query 1: I created a new Gmail account and wanted to transfer most of my AOL emails into it. I have tried many solutions but most involve the AOL Mail setup process in Gmail (configuration). Also, the method is highly technical and complicated. Can anyone tell me a quick and easy way to transfer AOL emails to Gmail?” – Joseph, California
Query 2: Due to the congested interface of AOL Mail, I have finally decided to change my email platform to Gmail. Since this migration process needs some sort of technical help, I searched on the internet for the same. There are some manual ways but they look like they will take days for completion. I need a quick and hassle-free solution. Can you please suggest to me a professional software to switch from AOL to Gmail / G Suite? – Henry, Germany
Reasons to Transfer AOL Emails to Gmail
In the following section, we have mentioned a few problematic areas that force AOL Mail users to quit this email service.
- Inability to send messages from AOL Mail
- AOL Mail not properly receiving messages in Inbox folders
- Log-in problems in AOL Mail
- Deactivation of AOL Mail client
- Change in email platforms due to Switch in the workplace environment
Acknowledging these issues, users are very serious and need AOL support to tackle such problems. But, you can yourself resolve such issues and change from AOL Mail by transferring AOL email to Gmail / G Suite.
Why only Gmail? The reason is clear and satisfying because Google Mail is a perfect email management system for any professional user. Its amazing features like Google Drive and Task Manager make it easier for any user to conveniently use the email service for emailing tasks.
Professional Solution to Transfer AOL Emails to Gmail
AOL’s free email service doesn’t give any direct way to switch from AOL to Gmail account. Any manual procedure to transfer AOL emails to Gmail / G Suite gives no assurance of complete results. Moreover, it is not of use to the non-technical user at all. Now, you can try professional and ultimate software for your requirements.
RecoveryTools AOL Mail Backup Wizard is a one-stop solution. It allows the users to directly import AOL email to Gmail accounts with attachments. The solution is completely safe and quick. It can transfer multiple AOL Mail messages to Gmail profiles with all information in its original form.
Get the Solution Now:
Quick Steps to Migrate AOL Email to Gmail
- Step 1: Download the software.
- Step 2: Put in the AOL credentials and login.
- Step 3: Check the needed folders/subfolders.
- Step 4: Choose Gmail as a saving option.
- Step 5: Enter the login details of Gmail.
- Step 6: Hit the Backup button to start the process.
How to Transfer AOL Email to Gmail Accounts? All Steps
- Download and install the software and run it using the Download buttons.
- Select AOL Mail as the required source and enter your AOL email account email address and password.
- All the folders and subfolders will appear, and check the required data from the panel.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose Gmail from the drop-down.
- Hit on the Filter Options tab and apply the advanced filter for selective AOL to Gmail migration.
- Enable the advanced modes as per requirements like Change Language etc.
- Put the login credentials of the Gmail account including Email Address and App Password.
- Hit on the Backup button to transfer AOL emails to the Gmail / G Suite account.
Also Read– Export AOL Email to Office 365
AOL Email to Gmail Transfer Tool – Benefits of Software
- Switch from AOL to Gmail with Complete Safety: The expert solution is tried and tested with AOL bulk mailboxes. The results are 100% accurate and completely safe. It ensures the transfer of AOL email to Gmail / G Suite with no modifications.
- Save AOL Messages in Gmail Default Folder: – Using the ultimate software, you can transfer AOL email to Gmail default folders such as Inbox to Inbox, Sent to Send, and more.
- Maintain Data Consistency: The original email metadata (including metadata) is retained during the switch from AOL to Gmail. Also, the key elements are maintained.
- Complete Mailbox Transmission: The software transmits the entire AOL Mailbox data, including inbox, sent mail, outbox, drafts, spam, junk, and any other folders created by users.
- Keep Key Elements: To transfer AOL emails to Gmail / G Suite, the tool will retain all the critical elements of the email, such as carbon copy, Bcc, date and time stamp, header information, hyperlinks, Unicode text, etc.
- Add AOL Account to Gmail Selectively: You can choose a single and several mailbox folders as per your choice. You can also use advanced filter options to transfer selective emails and sort messages as per date range, subject, email address, etc.
- Windows OS Compatibility: You can use this software on almost all versions of Windows (such as Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP). Users can run this software on 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
How to Add AOL Account to Gmail Manually?
Use this method to transfer AOL emails to Gmail account. All the steps are mentioned below:
- Open a Gmail account.
- Choose Gear >> See All Settings option.
- Go to Accounts & Import and choose Add a mail account option.
- Put the login details of the AOL account >> Next button.
- Choose Import emails from my other account (POP3) >> Next icon.
- Put the login details of the AOL Mail account >> Add Account.
Now your AOL account will be connected with your Gmail account. And you will get your all emails in your Gmail account. However, this method has some drawbacks, which are given below in detail:
Drawbacks of Manual Methods
- Users can only transfer emails from AOL Mail to Gmail or G Suite accounts.
- Users will face some errors while connecting the account.
- There is no advanced filter option for selective AOL Mail to Gmail migration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ques 1: Which is better AOL or Gmail?
Ans: Both email clients are web-based, which allows users to send and receive emails and manage their data. But Gmail is better than AOL Mail because it has a more easy-to-use interface for all technical and non-technical users. And also, allows users to create and use accounts for free with 15 GB of storage space.
- Ques 2: Is AOL email still valid?
Ans: Yes, users can still access their AOL mail accounts.
- Ques 3: What is AOL ID protection?
Ans: AOL’s ID Protection works all the time to keep your identity, usernames, passwords, and personal info safe.
- Ques 4: Is this manual method will work with Google Workspace?
Ans: Yes, the mentioned manual method will work with both Gmail and G Suite accounts.
That’s it! With this solution, a beginner or a user with basic knowledge can transfer AOL emails to Gmail / G Suite in just a few clicks. In the above blog, we have described an expert solution that completes the process without any configuration or technical process.
We have provided a complete step-by-step process to switch from AOL to Gmail account with attachments. AOL Mail to Gmail migration tool is an entirely automatic and expert solution. If you wish to evaluate the proficiency of the software, then you can try the free demo version. For more queries, please contact our support team via live chat.