How to Transfer AOL Email to iCloud Mail Account – Solved!
AOL is one of the popular email service providers in the US; however, it is not as popular as iCloud. That’s why a considerable number of people want to move from AOL to iCloud Mail. If you are also one of those who wish to transfer AOL Email to iCloud, you are viewing the right article. Here, we will give you a complete review of email migration from AOL to iCloud. So, let’s start.
AOL Mail, formerly known as America Online, is a webmail portal and online service provider. It is a New York-based company that began its journey in the early 1990s. AOL Mail is a recognized webmail brand in the United States.
In June 2015, AOL Mail is acquired by Verizon Communications. But as recently as May 2021, Verizon sold AOL to Apollo Global Management. That’s why a large number of AOL Mail users want to move from AOL services and are looking for other webmail and static email services. iCloud is one of them.
Apple iCloud is a well-known cloud platform. It is a collection of many Apple productivity tools including the Mail App. Almost every Apple user has an iCloud account to access their Apple services. iCloud offers 5GB of free email storage free of cost to save emails, contacts, photos, and other data. iCloud Mail is designed to be a very simple, basic email service that’s reasonably good enough for an average person.
Know How to Migrate from AOL Mail to iCloud Mail Account?
Moving from one web-based client to another is common because data on the cloud is not completely secure in one place. This is the reason why we received many queries related to the email migration process. One such query explains the need for this AOL to the iCloud migration process.
I was using AOL Mail account since 2010. And I haven’t faced any problems before 2016. But recently, I have seen a big issue. I haven’t received any email from AOL for a week. Looks like the server is down. That’s the reason I want to leave AOL for iCloud. Does anyone know the process to move from AOL mail to iCloud? Please help!!!!
Many users faced similar problems due to the AOL Mail acquisition. However, this isn’t the only reason for the migration from AOL to iCloud. Many users have also complained about the lack of features and unreliability. Also, AOL didn’t have an owner. This is also a reason users want to migrate from AOL to other platforms.
AOL Mail to iCloud Migration – Solved
With the rise of well-known and compelling email programs on the Internet, native AOL has turned into a thing of the past for many. That’s why a huge amount of users want to move AOL email to iCloud. For that, RecoveryTools developed AOL Mail Backup Tool. This application allows you to directly move emails from your AOL account to Apple iCloud.
The product offers a 100% secure platform where you can easily manipulate your AOL emails for iCloud. Also, it offers a simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface. You can also migrate only the required and selected emails from AOL to iCloud using this product. The software supports all Mac and Windows computers.
Download the Solution Now:
Note: This is a trial application and you can use it free of cost. The free version of this application allows you to only migrate 25 emails from one place to another. For more, you need to buy this product.
Steps to Migrate AOL Email to iCloud Account
- Launch the solution on your computer.
- Put AOL Mail account credentials in the panel.
- Select email folders and additional options.
- Put iCloud account details with IMAP settings.
- Start direct migration from AOL to iCloud account.
How to Transfer AOL Email to iCloud Mail Account? – Explanation
- First of all, you need to download this application on your computer. Launch it and read all the basic information.
- If you want to migrate multiple AOL mail account mailboxes to iCloud, then choose the batch mode option. Here, you just need to put a CSV file containing all AOL mail account credentials and upload it to the panel.
- You can also connect with your AOL Mail account through a Proxy Server.
- Put your AOL Mail account credentials if you don’t want to do multiple account conversions.
- Choose the required email folders from the given list.
- Thereafter, choose the IMAP option from the list of file-saving options.
- You can also choose the additional email filter options. These options are helpful when you need to migrate only some selected emails from AOL to IMAP account.
- Enter your iCloud Account Credentials with iCloud IMAP Settings such as Server Name: imap.mail.me.com and Port No. 993. Press the Backup button.
- The process to migrate AOL emails to the IMAP account starts.
- Finish the process by clicking the OK button and opening your destination iCloud account.
Unique Features and Benefits of AOL to iCloud Utility
- Batch Option for Multiple AOL Accounts: This advanced option allows you to migrate multiple AOL Mail accounts simultaneously. So, if you want to migrate data from multiple mailboxes to the same iCloud account, use this option. But first, you need to create a list of account credentials in a CSV file.
- Proxy Server Option: If your AOL Mail account works in a specific location or through a specific server, then you can use the proxy server option. This option is also helpful if AOL is not available at your current location.
- Option to Choose Required Folders: After logging in with your AOL mail account, the software allows you to choose AOL Mail folders. Here, you can only select the required emails from the entire list for selective migration.
- Secure Application for Account Credentials: Don’t worry about your account credentials and their security with this application. It is a completely standalone application that never saves your AOL Mail and iCloud account credentials in the panel.
- Multiple Email Filter Options: This is one of the best features of this application for all types of users. These filters allow you to transfer only selected emails from AOL to the iCloud account. You can choose filters according to your requirements.
- Windows & Mac Supportable Tool: The solution supports all editions of Windows and Mac computers. You can easily install this application on the latest Windows 11 and Mac OS X versions. Now, you can easily migrate AOL Email to iCloud without any issues.
- Keep Email Properties: Don’t worry about the originality of your email, as this application keeps all the email properties intact. There is no change in email elements such as an address, subject, images, content, links, and more.
Manual Solution to Forward AOL Mail to iCloud
If you want to migrate from AOL Email to iCloud account using a manual way, then follow the given steps:
- Open your AOL Mail account by using your account password.
- Open the AOL Mail settings option by clicking the Settings tab at the top right corner.
- Go to the General Settings tab option and click the forwarding option.
- Choose the option “Forward a Copy of Incoming Mail to:” by clicking on the box option.
- Put your iCloud account address in the panel and click the Save Settings option.
Manual Method Limitations:
This process is very useful when you need to get new incoming emails from AOL to iCloud account. However, if you want to forward the complete AOL mailbox to iCloud, then you need to use the professional method. As email forwarding only allows you to copy new incoming emails, this option proves helpful when you’ve migrated completely from an AOL account, and only newly incoming emails are transferred to another location.
In this article, we have explained the complete method to transfer AOL email to iCloud account. There are two options to perform this task—manual and professional. The manual way only moves the new incoming email AOL to iCloud account. So, if you want to transfer you’re your mailbox data from AOL to iCloud, use a professional solution. You can also try this solution for free. For other information or guidance, you can contact us via chat or email.