How to Import Office 365 Contacts to Outlook for Mac (OLM) | 4 Step Solution Better than Free Tricks
In this article we get to know about how can a user import Office 365 Address Book in Outlook for Mac program. We take the help of a professional toolkit i.e. vCard to OLM Wizard which will require Office 365 Contacts to vCard files. It will be the best choice to export Office 365 Contacts to Outlook for Mac program.
The whole process can be divided into major three parts as listed below:
- Office 365 Export Contacts to CSV Files
- Convert CSV Files to vCard Files
- Export vCard Files to OLM Files
- Import OLM File into Outlook for Mac
We will discuss more about these steps in details in the upcoming sections:
Free Download Toolkit to Import Office 365 Contacts to Outlook for Mac:
The Office 365 Address Book to Outlook for Mac Migration tool is now available for free to download for the users. The trial version of the application will enable the users to export first 5 items from its each folder. The software will not make any changes in the original content & details of the Office 365 Contacts during the migration of Contacts & details.
Office 365 Contacts to OLM Converter toolkit is one of the best solution available in present time without requiring advanced technical knowledge for the working of this toolkit. The whole proves is divided into three major parts i.e. first Export Office 365 Contacts to vCard files (from CSV), change obtained Office 365 VCF contacts to OLM files & at last import resultant OLM files into Outlook 2019 for Mac, Outlook 2016 for Mac as well Outlook 2011 for Mac programs.
It makes it very easy to export Office 365 contacts as OLM file to import into Mac Address Book, Outlook for Mac program. Share your Outlook 365 Address Book as vCard files (virtual business cards), so that recipients can directly import into some other programs also. When you select contacts to share, Outlook will attach them to a new message for you to send emails & messages. More of the whole process will be availed in the next section of this article.
How to Import Office 365 Contacts to Outlook for Mac?
In the above video tutorial, we discussed about how can a user quickly move Office 365 address book in Outlook for Mac as OLM files. To know about the whole process just follow these simple steps:
Part A: Export Office 365 Contacts to CSV Files
- Login Office 365 account & then choose People option at left-below panel.
- Select all the required contacts which you want to Export data.
- Click on Manage button & then choose Export Contacts
- The utility will ask users to which Contacts to export & then click Export
- The Contacts from Office 365 will start downloading as CSV files.
- Access the resultant Contacts CSV files directly from Download folder.
Part B: Change CSV Contact Files to vCard / VCF Files
- Run CSV Contacts Converter software to vCard files in your PC.
- Choose the required CSV file by selecting it & click on Open
- The toolkit will ask the users to setup all required options for CSV to vCard conversion.
- It will ask the users to save the resultant files at user desired location.
- Users can also setup vCard encoding as ASCII or UNICODE as per choice.
- Click on Convert button & then analyze the whole conversion process.
- Access the resultant VCF files directly opening the mailbox folder.
Part C: Convert vCard Files to Outlook for Mac OLM File
- Install & Run vCard to OLM Wizard to perform further actions.
- The software will ask the users to Browse for the source VCF files.
- Select the obtained VCF files & click on Open button to continue.
- Choose all the required VCF address book with proper hierarchy.
- The toolkit will ask the users to setup Yahoo Contacts to OLM
- Users can also save the resultant OLM files at his own desired location.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm.
- Access the resultant OLM file as the toolkit will directly open the destination folder.
Part D: Import Obtained OLM File to Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Run Outlook 2016 for Mac & from Tools tab, choose Import
- From Import box, select Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) file & Continue.
- Browse for the source OLM file in your system & choose Import
- The obtained Contacts will be appearing in People section of Navigation tab.
As from above we can easily conclude that the transfer of contacts from Office 365 address book to Outlook for Mac program is not so difficult to perform.
Que: Do I need to have Outlook to be installed in my system?
Ans: No, the utility is completely standalone to perform its working.
Que: Do I need to have Internet connection to sync my Contacts as CSV files?
Ans: Yes, it is necessary for you to have a proper Internet connection while download Office 365 Contacts & Address Book in your PC.
Que: Whom did I visit in case if I had any query about your software?
Ans: You can contact with our Support team or connect with us any time on Live Chat. You can also send your mailto: email@example.com
Que: Can I try your application before I purchase it?
Ans: Yes, the utility will enable you to export first 5 contacts during trial version completely free of cost.
The Verge: In the above article we get to know about how can a user successfully move Office 365 contacts & address book to Outlook for Mac program as OLM files. OLM files can be used to store thousands of users address book & contact details. Hence it is one of the best approaches to migrate Office 365 Contacts to Outlook for Mac as OLM files.