How to Migrate Emails from Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server ?
Overview: This blog post explains solution regarding Migrate Windows 10 mail app to IMAP in brief. Users facing issues in performing this migration task can refer to this blog post. Read complete blog and stay tuned with us for more information.
Windows 10 Mail app offers several benefits, including one for email and calendar. It is a lightweight app that has been developed to manage various email accounts. Thanks to its free, basic feature set, it’s good for fairly generous email usage. However, the Windows 10 Mail app also has downsides to advanced email programs. As such you cannot create rules for filtering emails or performing other automated tasks. Also, it shows only a portion of the mail by default. There is a plethora of Windows 10 Mail app users who often ask us how to send emails from the Windows 10 Mail app to IMAP server.
Due to a lack of technical proficiency, users feel frustrated and confused to do the Migrate Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server process. No need to worry anymore.
Let’s Understand this from User Query
User Query: Hi! I am Adnaan. Currently I am using Windows 10 mail application. Due to some official purpose now, I want to convert windows 10 mail to IMAP. Even after many searches, I didn’t find any suitable solution for performing this migration procedure. Can anyone suggest best technical solution for performing this task? If yes, kindly help. Thanks in advance!!
– Adnaan, Switzerland
“Find the free trial version of the Windows 10 Mail to IMAP Migration tool from here. It allows you to export 25 emails per folder to IMAP Server directly.”
We have detailed a brief automated approach for convert Windows 10 Mail to IMAP server. The solution we are suggesting here is the RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail App Migrator. It is a commercially tested utility specifically designed to migrate all Windows 10 Mail app emails, address books, contacts, calendars, and more.
So, without wasting much time, let’s proceed towards this solution.
How to Migrate Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server ?
Follow these steps to export Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server: –
- Run Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Tool on Windows system.
- Locate mailbox data with dual selection options.
- Enable the required email folders from the given list.
- Choose IMAP option to migrate Emails to IMAP Server.
- Enter IMAP Server details and start Migration process.
Reasons to Export Windows 10 Mail App Mailboxes to IMAP Server
There are lots of reasons when a user wants to migrate Windows 10 Mail App Mailboxes to IMAP Server. Some of the common reasons are mentioned in the below section: –
- Hardware failure risk is one of the major reasons for transferring Windows 10 Mail App data to IMAP servers.
- After completion of convert windows 11 mail app to IMAP, all data is stored on a remote server. This is useful because it can be accessed from anywhere and at any time.
- Migrate Windows 11 Mail to IMAP Server to save local storage space.
- Since the data is on the server, there is no fear of losing it every time a system error occurs.
- All email data are easily managed automatically with IMAP Servers.
- In addition, there is a special option to save the necessary emails locally.
Migrate Windows 10 Mail App User Mailboxes to IMAP Server – Complete Process
Download the software by hitting on the below green button and follow the step by step process: –
- First, launch the Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Migration tool on Windows machine and read all the instructions.
- Thereafter, locate Windows 10 Mail App mailbox data with dual section options.
- After that, pick only required folders from Windows 11 Mail App Mailboxes in the user interface panel.
- Thereafter, select the IMAP option in the list of file saving options.
- Note: – If you want to migrate selected data from Windows 10 Mail App mailboxes, then choose advance filter options.
- After that, enter your IMAP Server details in the user interface panel.
- Thereafter, click on the next button to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server account.
- Finally, the software pop-up a dialog box with complete information.
Features and Benefits of Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Migration Tool
Windows 11 Mail App to IMAP Migrator has many useful benefits to help users to easily migrate Windows 10 Mail App emails. Some of the highlighted features are: –
Dual Selection Options: – The software comes with dual selection options to choose multiple Windows 10 Mail App mailboxes at once. The select files option allows you to migrate single mailbox files.
Batch Mailbox Migration Option: – The Select Folder option allows you to convert multiple mailboxes.
Filter Options for Selective Email Migration: – This tool provides multiple filter options to export required emails only. You can select any filter option such as export data by date range, subject, email address, to, cc, bcc, etc.
Keep Windows 10 Mail App Mail Folder Structure: – It manages the hierarchy of folders during the migration and is manage in a separate unit. After migration, all folders will have the same structure as before.
Easy to Use and Reliable Utility: – Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Migration utility offers a 100% secure interface. One can easily use this application to complete the import process.
Maintain Email Properties: – During the migration process, the software maintains the email properties. The software keeps all metadata including attachments, email internet header, hyperlinks, images, and other items.
Support All Microsoft Windows: – The software supports all Microsoft Windows and Server platforms. One can easily use this application on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 201, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
Frequently Asked Queries
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016 machine ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Server variants.
Can I move only selected emails from Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server ?
Yes, the software provides advance filter options to move only required emails from Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP.
Does the software support Linux Environments ?
No, the software supports only Windows Environments.
Will the tool allow me to export Windows 10 Mail App emails to IMAP Server with attachments ?
Yes, the program allows you to migrate all emails with attachments from Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server.
By concluding, we can say that it is easy to migrate emails from Windows 10 Mail App to IMAP Server. The above – mention solution also comes with a free demo version. You can test the tool’s potential with it and can also migrate few Windows 10 Mail App mailboxes to IMAP Server. In order to overcome the file limitations of demo version, we will advise you to buy the license keys of the software and enjoy the unlimited benefits of it.