How to to Migrate from MailEnable [MAI] to Exchange Server ?
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to migrate MailEnable to Exchange Server ? Or want to know how to import MailEnable emails to Exchange mailbox ? If so, then you are reading the right article. Here, we will use MailEnable to Exchange Migration tool to migrate emails, contacts, calendars from MailEnable MAI files to Exchange Server. So, read the complete article to know more.
A large number of users are looking for a way to export their MailEnable emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. to Exchange Server account. Also, they asked about it on various forum platforms & some of these queries are listed below:
I want to migrate mailboxes from MailEnable to Exchange 2016. I don’t want to migrate through Exchange 2007.
Any idea to convert MailEnable .MAI files to .PST ?? so it can be imported to exchange 2016 directly?
Your response will be appreciated.
- Faisal Sharif, Microsoft TechNet
I’ve had a few issues getting my new EXC2010 server up and running but generally most features are working well. The reason for my upgrade is to replace my ageing install of MailEnable. It’s on a different domain completely from the new server but does have IMAP running. So, is there any way I can import my users’ mailboxes (in particular folders they’ve created) and mail into EXC2010?
Thanks everyone, grateful for the assistance that’s enabled me to get this far!
- Source: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/d7d62c94-bc42-4eb0-9f9e-68407d126791/migrate-from-mailenable-to-exc2010?forum=exchange2010
As we can see from above a large number of users are looking for an application to migrate from MailEnable to Exchange.
Perfect Solution: MailEnable to Exchange Migration Tool
This can be done with the help of RecoveryTools MailEnable Migrator for all versions & editions of Exchange Server, MSX, or Exchange Web Services (EWS). Also, it is very easy to migrate messages, emails, contacts, address books, calendars, appointments, and tasks from MailEnable to Exchange. The utility provides a completely transparent transfer of emails from MailEnable Mail Server to MSX. The whole process is almost automatically and the user only needed to provide account login credentials of the resultant Exchange account. Also, when the user attempted to access MailEnable items into Exchange account the credentials are validated against the Exchange Web Services (EWS).
MailEnable to Exchange Migration Tool Free Download:
How to Migrate Emails from MailEnable to Exchange Server ?
- Install & Run MailEnable to Exchange Migration toolkit & read all instructions.
- Now, the utility provides dual method to load MailEnable data as by Files/by Folders.
- The utility will display all the folders of MailEnable & choose only desired items.
- Select Exchange Server option from the list of 20+ select saving options.
- Now, it will ask the users to setup MailEnable to Exchange Migration options like Change Language, Domain/User Name, Password, or Server Name. The software also provide option to copy to default folders to maintain the on-disk system folder hierarchy.
- The software also comes with Advanced Settings for Filter Saving which enables the users to perform selective conversion of items from MailEnable to Exchange Server. One can easily shortlist the messages on the basis of Date Range, From, To, Subject, or users can also exclude unnecessary folders.
- Now, enter details of Exchange Server account login credentials & click on Next to proceed.
- Thereafter, Analyze the Live MailEnable to Exchange Migration process in toolkit panel.
- After conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm.
- Check the messages by login into your EWS account in your machine.
How to Migrate from MailEnable to Exchange 2016 – Video Tutorial
Also, the software proves to be very beneficial for non-technical users. One never needed to have any advanced technical knowledge regarding the upload of data from MAI files to Exchange account.
MailEnable to Exchange Server Migrator – Major Features & Benefits:
As MailEnable is a desktop-based mail client while Exchange Server is a cloud-based email server managed by Exchange Web Services. A trend of users can be seen thoroughly switching from MailEnable Mail Server to Exchange account. Also, we have discussed a perfect solution to do so. Apart from direct migration of mailbox items, the utility also offers various advantages to the users.
- Batch Upload Multiple MailEnable Users Data:
The software enables the users to upload mailbox items of multiple MailEnable accounts into an Exchange Server account in batch. Also, this application separately provide option for the users asking them ‘I am converting multiple users’ option.
- Export all MailEnable MAI Data to Exchange Account:
Also, the utility supports to export all the items stored in MailEnable MAI file into Exchange account. All the emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, notes, etc. as well all the mailbox folders such as Inbox, Archive, Deleted Items, Drafts, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items etc.
- Also, Migrate MailEnable emails to all editions of Exchange Server:
The software enables the users to migrate emails from MailEnable to Exchange Server instantly & quickly. Also, the utility supports to import into all versions& editions of Exchange Server such as EWS, Exchange Server 2019, Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2003 etc.
- Direct Option to Export MailEnable MAI into Exchange Server:
This wonderful utility helps the users to backup & convert MailEnable data directly into Microsoft Exchange account. Also, the user only needed to provide account login credentials of the resultant Exchange account including Domain/User Name, Password, and Server Name also.
In this article, we get to know about how can a user easily import emails & other data from MailEnable to Exchange Server account. RecoveryTools MailEnable to Exchange Migration tool proves to be the best among the users and gives the option to directly upload data of MAI files into on-Premise Exchange Server. Also, for more information, you can also contact us via email or chat process.