How to Import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail with Complete Details?
Are you facing a problem while trying to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail? If yes, then you will get here the best practices to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail.
Windows Live Mail is discontinued by Microsoft after the launch of Microsoft Vista OS. So, a user must switch Windows Live Mail data to a new email client like Foxmail for continuing email services.
Windows Live Mail is a very powerful, free-to-use email client by Microsoft. Users can configure multiple email accounts in the Windows Live Mail client. But, after its discontinuation, users started the mailbox migration from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail client.
I was using Windows Live Mail email client on my Windows 7 computer. Suddenly, it is automatically corrupted and is no longer working. Therefore, I can’t access my email message that was saved in Windows Live Mail. After that, I decided to switch from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail email client. Does anyone know how to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail?
Foxmail helped users in many ways with its easy-to-use interface. All the options, which are required for organization emails are located in a centralized pane. It also supports management for multiple accounts concurrently similar to Windows Live Mail.
Best Solution To Export Emails from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail
A user can easily export emails from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail program using RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator. This software will provide its users a direct option to convert Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. Also, the software comes with amazing features. Some of the best features are mentioned below:
Free download its setup from here:
Note: A user will get the setup of the Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Converter tool from the above button. The free demo will allow the users to export only 25 WLM emails to Foxmail. So, you need to first activate this tool to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail without any limitation.
Quick Steps to Transfer Data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail
- Run the WLM to Foxmail Converter tool on Windows.
- Load Windows Live Mail data manually or automatically.
- Choose all the desired mailbox folders accordingly.
- Select PST option in file saving option and set location.
- Click Next to start the process to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail.
Features of Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Converter
The software has several features that make it the best solution for switching from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. In the next section, you will know about some highlighted features of this tool from below.
- Transfer All Data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail: The software allows you to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail account. You can move any email from the Windows Live Mail folder like Inbox, Sent, Outbox, Draft, Spam, etc. The integrity of emails remains intact while using Windows Live Mail to Foxmail tool.
- Load Windows Live Mail Data Automatically: There can be several technical reasons when the user cannot find the location of the data file in Windows Live Mail. Therefore, the software provides a default setting to automatically load Windows Live Mail data from the default profile location.
- Batch Export Multiple Windows Live Mail Profiles Data to Foxmail: This program allows the transfer of data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail at the same time. You can select multiple account details with two options. It comes with a dual option to select multiple Windows Live Mail files. These settings are used to manually select Windows Live Mail data in the software interface.
- Apply Advanced Filters Settings to Export Specific Data: If you want to move only the selected email from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. This tool then offers pre-selected filtering options. The software also provides separate PST per user options to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail.
- Suitable for All Microsoft Windows OS: You can run this tool easily on MS Windows OS i.e., Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc. It is a robust software with a user-friendly working interface. Users will get 100% accurate results after using this tool.
Complete Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to Foxmail
- Firstly, Install the software on your machine & load Windows Live Mail data from configured profile or manual location.
- Select all the desired Windows Live Mail emails listed in the utility panel.
- Choose the PST option from the list of file saving options to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail.
- Now browse the saving location to save the converted file.
- Click on the Next button to initialize the whole process. Users can preview the live conversion process in its panel.
Now we will import the converted PST file into Foxmail manually. Steps are mentioned below:
Import Windows Live Mail Data to Foxmail Manually
- Firstly, Launch the Foxmail email client on your Windows Machine.
- After that, click on the Settings option click on the “Import” option, and select the “Outlook PST” option.
- Thereafter, choose your resultant File with a browse option.
- After that, select your Windows Live Mail data file and press on the “Import” icon.
- The process gets completed in a few minutes.
- Lastly, you will see your Windows Live Mail data on the bottom left side.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have 1.5GB of Windows Live Mail data on an external drive. Now, I need to migrate my data from Windows Live Mail to the Foxmail application. How much time your software will take to complete the migration?
4. Can I use this Tool for the migration of multiple Windows Live Mail profiles into the Foxmail clients?
Finally, above, I explained the whole process to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. The tool saves a lot of time to transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. The software retains the properties and elements of the email during the migration process.