Tips to Import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail
Are you facing problem while trying to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail? If yes, then you will get here the best practices to export Windows Live Mail emails to Foxmail client. Windows Live Mail is discontinued by Microsoft after launch Microsoft Vista OS. So, It is very crucial for a user to switch Windows Live Mail data to new email client like Foxmail for continuing email services.
Windows Live Mail is a very powerful, free to use email client by Microsoft. Users can configure multiple email accounts in the Windows Live Mail client. But, after its discontinuation, users started the mailbox migration from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail client.
I was using Windows Live Mail email client on my Windows 7 computer. Suddenly, it is automatically corrupted and is no longer working. Therefore, I can’t access my email message that was saved in Windows Live Mail. After that, I decided to switch from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail email client. Does anyone know how to import Windows Live Mail to Foxmail?
Foxmail helped user in many ways with its easy-to-use interface. All the options, which are required to organization emails are located in a centralized pane. It also supports management for multiple account concurrently similar to Windows Live Mail.
Ideal Program for Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Migration
A user can easily export emails from Windows Live Mail email client to Foxmail program using RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator. This application will provide its users a direct option converts Windows Live Mail emails to Foxmail email client.
Free download its setup from here:
Note: A user will get the setup of Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Converter tool from the above button. The free demo will allow the users to export only 25 WLM emails to Foxmail. So, you need to first activate this tool to migrate all data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail without any limitation.
Quick Steps to Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Foxmail
- Run the WLM to Foxmail Converter tool on Windows.
- Load Windows Live Mail data manually or automatically.
- Choose all the desired mailbox folders accordingly.
- Select PST option in file saving option and set location.
- Click Next to start Windows live Mail to Foxmail process.
Features of Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Converter
The software has several features that make it the best solution for switching from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. In the next section, you will know about some highlighted features of this tool from below.
- Transfer All Data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail
The software allows you to transfer all email from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail account. You can move any email from Windows Live Mail folder like Inbox, Sent, Outbox, Draft, Spam, etc. The integrity of emails remains intact while using Windows Live Mail to Foxmail tool.
- Load Windows Live Mail Data Automatically
There can be several technical reasons when the user cannot find the location of the data file in Windows Live Mail. Therefore, the software provides a default setting to automatically load Windows Live Mail data from the default profile location.
- Batch Export Multiple Windows Live Mail Profiles Data to Foxmail
This program allows to transfer multiple Windows Live Mail profiles to Foxmail at the same time. You can select multiple account details with two options. It comes with a dual option to select multiple Windows Live Mail files. These settings are used to manually select Windows Live Mail data in the software interface.
- Apply Advanced Filters Settings to Export Specific Data
If you want to move only the selected email from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. This application then offers pre-selected filtering options. The software also provides separate PST per user options for exporting Windows Live Mail to Foxmail.
- Suitable for All Microsoft Windows OS
You can run this tool easily on MS Windows OS i.e., Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc. It is a robust application with a user-friendly working interface. Users will get 100% accurate results after using this tool.
Complete Working of Windows Live Mail to Foxmail Migration Software
- Install the software on your machine & load Windows Live Mail data from configured profile or manual location.
- Select all the desired Windows Live Mail emails listed in the utility panel.
- Choose the PST option from the list of file saving options.
- Setup Windows Live Mail to PST conversion options.
- Click on the Next button to initialize the whole process. Users can preview the live conversion process in its panel.
- Finally, the tool will directly open the destination folder location from where you can get the Foxmail supported file.
Import Windows Live Mail Data to Foxmail
- Launch Foxmail email client in your Windows Machine.
- After that, click on the Settings option and click on the “Import” option and select the “Outlook PST” option.
- Thereafter, choose your resultant File with a browse option.
- After that, select your Windows Live Mail data file.
- Thereafter, click on the import button to start the import process.
- The process gets completed in few minutes.
- Next, you will see your Windows Live Mail data on the bottom left side.
Frequently Asked Queries
I have 1.5GB of Windows Live Mail data in external drive. Now, I need to migrate my data from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail application. How much time your application will take to complete the migration?
This utility is awarded with the fastest application by CNET & many other sharewares site users. For the migration of 1.5GB data, it will hardly take minutes. However, the data migration speed also depends upon the system configuration of your machine.
Where does the Windows Live Mail Store send emails in Windows 7?
Answer: – C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
Is Foxmail installation required to export Windows Live Mail to Foxmail?
No, this application is a completely standalone program that can run without requiring Foxmail email client installation. However, to import the resultant file, you need Foxmail program.
Can I use this program for the migration of multiple Windows Live Mail profiles into Foxmail client?
Yes, the software support batch migration of multiple Windows Live Mail user profiles into Foxmail email client.
In this article, I explained the whole process of importing Windows Live Mail into Foxmail. The tool saves a lot of time when transferring emails from Windows Live Mail to Foxmail. The software retains the properties and elements of the email during the migration process.