How to Import Salesforce Contacts to Outlook & Mac Outlook?
Looking for a solution to import Salesforce Contacts to Outlook editions? Or want to import Salesforce Contacts to Mac Outlook? If so, then you are landed on the right article. In this post, you will get to know about how to transfer Contacts from Salesforce to Outlook in depth. So, keep continuing to read this article to know more details about this topic.
Salesforce is the most successful software product company in the world. They develop business software products. These products are used by more than 1.3 million companies all around the world. It is considered to be the most well-known business management and CRM tool.
Outlook is the email client used by many businesses and people. It is a very convenient tool that helps you to send and receive emails. It allows you to manage your contacts and calendars efficiently. You will find many versions of the Outlook email clients on the internet.
Reasons to Import Salesforce Contacts to Outlook
Salesforce is a web-based software application used to manage data for companies. You can use it to manage customers, products, deals, leads, opportunities, etc. Salesforce has many features that Outlook does not offer. Outlook is a popular application that is designed for desktop use only.
Outlook is a great program because it lets us manage our email efficiently. It keeps us organized and on top of our contacts. It allows us to use different options in order to better manage our lives. That’s why users want to transfer Salesforce contacts to Outlook clients.
“Hi, I have used Salesforce for the last few years to manage my official work. But recently I need to share Salesforce contacts to someone through Outlook. First of all, the process to export contacts from Salesforce is very confusing. Does anyone explain the process to export Salesforce contacts to computer, after that, I want to import these contacts into Outlook client?”
Read More Helpful Articles:
How to Export Contacts from Salesforce to Desktop?
- Open your Salesforce account using your credentials and click on the report tab. Here, you need to click on the new report option.
- Now, press the Accounts and Contacts option as shown below the image.
- Press the Create button to analyze the Accounts and Contacts report.
- Here you will see the complete list of contacts of Salesforce in the user panel.
- Press the Run Report option and start the procedure.
- Now, click on the Export details tab.
- Save the resultant CSV file on your computer.
Solution: Export Salesforce Contacts to Outlook Tool
CSV is a Microsoft Excel file format which store data in tabular format. Therefore, we need a solution to convert CSV file to Outlook PST format. For that, we need to use a perfect solution called RecoveryTools CSV Contacts Converter. This application allows you to easily export Salesforce contacts to Outlook format. The best part of this application can use on all Microsoft Windows and Mac computers.
Download the Solution Now:
How to Import Salesforce Contacts to Outlook?
- First of all, you need to install this application on your computer.
- It provides dual selection options to choose bulk CSV files at once.
- Now, you can review your selected files in the user interface panel.
- Choose the Outlook PST option in the list of file-saving options.
- Set location path and start the solution to export Salesforce contacts to PST file.
- Press the ok button to end the process.
- Access the resultant data at the user’s desired location path.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your computer and choose menu options.
- Here, you need to select the option to Open Outlook Data File.
Features and Benefits of Salesforce Contacts to Outlook Tool
- Dual Options for Multiple Selections: It offers two options for all those users who want to import single or multiple CSV files exported from Salesforce accounts. So, you can easily use this application for those users who want to convert multiple accounts contacts for Outlook.
- Simple Graphical Interface: We developed this application with a simple and easy-to-use GUI with a lightweight size. Now, every person can use this application that is coming from a technical or non-tech background.
- Set Resultant Location Easily: There are a lot of applications in this online world that allow you to pick and drop data from one place. But this application allows you to choose any destination path where you want to store your resulting data easily.
- Windows and Mac Supportable Solution: You can easily use this application on all your Windows and Mac computers. The solution supports all editions of Microsoft Windows and Mac computers. In fact, you can easily install this application on your Windows 11 and Mac Ventura editions.
- A Quite Fast Solution: If you are looking for a faster resolution of your problem, then without wasting your time download the solution on your computer now. Because this is one of the best and quite fast solutions for exporting Salesforce contacts to Outlook.
In this post, we have explained the complete process to transfer Salesforce contacts to Outlook. If you are looking for the same, then, here we are providing you with the best of the best tips that will help you to import Salesforce contacts to Outlook. For more information, you can also contact us via chat or email.