How to Import Contacts to Telegram? The Best Way!
Want to Import Contacts to Telegram? Let’s see how!
In this modern technological era, Telegram is one of the most used messaging apps around the globe. Telegram is compatible with all platforms such as, smartphones, tablets and laptops and currently possesses a user base of 200 million active users, every month. All these factors make this ideal for personal as well as business use.
Considering the fact that Businesses use this app, they tend to manage all their contact data in Excel files as it’s easier to manage that way. However, the issue is that we can’t always have those Excel files handy. And, Telegram doesn’t provide any direct options to import contacts from Excel to Telegram.
Therefore, in this article we are going to discuss the best method to accomplish the task!
Why Need to Import Contacts from Excel to Telegram?
- Telegram allows the user to send messages and multimedia such as images, videos, and other files to the people from the contact list.
- Telegram is very easy to use and possesses an user friendly interface.
- It also provides the feature of voice and video calling.
- Users can also send various documents to anyone out of the contact list over Telegram only.
- One of the main reasons to import contacts to Telegram is that the user can create a centralized database of all the contacts over Telegram due to its immense popularity & easy accessibility.
Now that we understand the reasons to import contacts from Excel to Telegram, let us dive into the best way to do this.
Expert’s Solution to Import Contacts to Telegram
The RocoveryTools Excel to vCard Converter is a tool recommended by experts and industry leaders, which is capable of making this tiresome and hectic process a very easy one.
Key features of this tool:
- Easy Integration: This tool easily lets the user add excel contacts to Telegram.
- Process Handling: Can handle bulk contacts and process them with ease.
- No Restrictions: There is no restriction on file size or contact count.
Let’s discuss the procedure to Import Contacts to Telegram in detail further ahead.
Steps to Import Excel Contacts to Telegram
- Download and run the tool.
- Now, in the “Select your Excel file” option, browse the Excel file you want to convert.
- In the “Select Destination” folder to save and store your Excel Contacts as the standard format (VCF) select the destination where you want to store your file.
- From the “Contact Fields Mapping” section, personalize your contacts field.
- From the “Set Encoding” option, choose the type of encoding you need.
- Use the “convert” button to begin the process.
You’ll have your file stored in VCF format, to the chosen destination.
Import your Contacts to Telegram Android
- After you’ve converted your Excel file to standard Contacts format, you need to transfer that to your smartphone.
- Now, go to your phone’s settings option.
- Search for Import/Export, which will be located under the Contacts option.
- Click on the Import/Export option.
- Now, hit on the Import from storage option.
- Now, you’ll see your Contacts file, click on it.
- After clicking on the contacts file, your device will import that data.
- Now, your vCard contacts will have been successfully imported to your phone’s contacts.
- Open up your Telegram and refresh it to access the new contacts.
Now, just refresh your Android device contact list. After all these settings are done successfully, then Excel contacts will start appearing in your Telegram account contacts list.
Import Contacts to Telegram Desktop
- Go to https://desktop.telegram.org/ and download the Telegram Desktop application.
- After downloading, Launch the app.
- Login Telegram Desktop with the help of the code received on your Telegram Android app.
- After logging in, all your contacts from the android device will automatically be synced and you would be able to access them on your Telegram Desktop easily.
Import all Contacts to Telegram Web
- Visit https://web.telegram.org/k/ and login to the Telegram Web.
- You’ve to log in with the help of the code received on your Telegram Android (Mobile) or Telegram Desktop – wherever you are already logged in.
- After logging in, you will see that all your contacts have already been synced with the Telegram Web, and you will easily be able to access them.
Advantages of Using this Automated Method
- Simple UI: Utilization of this tool is hassle free and very easy to understand due to its user friendly interface.
- Short process: The process of converting Excel data to Contacts through this tool requires very few steps, due to which using this software is neither tiresome nor hectic for the user.
- Field mapping option: This tool allows the user to match the Excel fields with their corresponding VCF attributes.
- Efficient processing: Due to the few steps the tool uses, the time taken in the whole procedure is also reduced. Hence, making it very time efficient.
In this article, we have discussed a simple and very effective solution to import contacts to Telegram. By following this comprehensive step by step guide, the process to import contacts from Excel to Telegram will be a cakewalk for you. By opting for the expert’s suggested tool, you would gain the benefit of the powerful features and the seamless process it offers.