Quick Guide for Windows 10 Mail to Office 365 Migration
Are you looking for an easier way for Windows 10 Mail Export to Office 365 account? If yes, then don’t worry. Here you will learn how to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Office 365 with complete mailbox items. Users are only asked to enter the login credentials of their Microsoft Office 365 account.
The present era is all about the migration to cloud-based services. There are plenty of users who have plans to migrate their mailboxes from Windows 10 Mail app to Office 365. These users are asking regularly on various forums. Here is one such query.
Hey, I was using Windows 10 Mail app. But now I have issues with my Windows operating system. Therefore, I just reinstall my Windows 10 operating system. But before reinstall OS, I need to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Office 365 account. Does anyone know how to export Windows 10 Mail to Office 365 account?
I had searched for a manual solution for Windows 10 Mail Export to Office 365 account. You need a professional application to perform the migration.
Ideal Software to Migrate from Windows 10 Mail to Office 365
To move Windows 10 Mail App to Office 365, you need to use RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail Migrator. This utility will export all components of your Windows 10 Mail emails & preserve these items. A user only needs to enter the login credentials of their Microsoft Office 365 account. Users does no need any advanced technical knowledge to run this program.
You can get the setup of this program from the below buttons:
Free Trial Limitation: The utility is also available for free to use to test its working. During trial edition, a user will convert only first 25 emails from Windows 10 Mail app to Office 365 account. However, if a user wants to export all the emails from Windows 10 Mail to Microsoft O365 account, then you need to first activate this tool.
Follow these quick steps to understand the whole process:
- Run the utility on your Windows computer.
- Load Windows 10 Mail profile Data with dual selection mode.
- Choose all or only the required Windows 10 Mail folders.
- Select the Office 365 option from the list of saving formats.
- Click on the Convert button to start & analyze the process.
Advanced Features of Windows 10 Mail to Office 365 Migration Tool
- Automatically Load Data from Windows 10 Mail Profile
The software offers a special option to automatically load Windows 10 Mail data. You can then easily load Windows 10 mailboxes in this program. It will automatically detect the default folder location of your Windows 10 Mail Profile, but you should have Windows 10 Mail client installation in your program to enable this option.
- Dual Data Selection Mode
The software also offers dual manual selection options for multiple Windows 10 Mail profiles. The “Select Folders” option allows you to select multiple Windows 10 Mail profiles at once. While you can also choose Select Files option to choose only specific data according to your need.
- Apply Filters to Export Selective Data
The software provides various filtering options to manage the resulting data as you wish. Users can apply these filter settings on the basis of several filters’ settings i.e., Date Range, To, From, or Subject of your email.
- On-Disk Folder Hierarchy of Mailboxes Remains Intact
The Windows 10 to Office 365 migration tool provides options for maintaining the hierarchical structure of internal folders. You will then receive an exact copy of your Windows 10 Mail data in your Office 365 account.
- 100% Secure Application for Windows
The software comes with a 100% Secure Working Interface. When switching from Windows 10 Mail to Office 365, the software never stores user credentials in its database. A user can run this program on all the latest versions & editions including Windows 10 for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
How Do Windows 10 Mail Export to Office 365?
A user can easily export Windows 10 Mail data to Office 365 account. Just follow these simple steps to understand the whole process.
- Install & run the Windows 10 Mail export to Office 365 tool in your Windows computer.
- You can load single or multiple Windows 10 Mail data in the utility panel by dual ways. It also allows the users to convert configured Windows 10 Mail App Mailbox data.
- Now, the software will display a list of all the mailbox folders in its panel. You can choose all or only the required folders from here.
- Now, select the Office 365 option from the list of saving options.
- You can also apply filter settings to move only the selective data from Windows 10 Mail to Office 365.
- Once you provide all login credential of your Office 365 account, click on the Next button.
- Users can analyze the whole conversion process with all details.
- In the end, when the conversion process finished successfully, the tool will pop-up a confirmation message box. Click here on the OK button.
Can I run this program on Mac Leopard OS?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Windows Server, such as Server 2019, 2016, 2012, etc.
Can I export selected emails from Windows 10 Mail to my Office 365 account?
Yes, the software offers more filtering options for exporting only the required Windows 10 emails to your Microsoft 365 account.
Can I use this tool to sign in to my Office 365 administrator account and migrate selected user data?
Yes, you can choose a special option to migrate data to your Office 365 administrator account.
How many Windows 10 Mail profiles are transferred to Office 365 in one process?
The software offers a dual selection mode for selecting multiple profiles of an e-mail application at the same time. Therefore, there are no restrictions during the migration process.
In the article above, we explained the complete process of migrating your Windows 10 mail app to your Office 365 account. If you want to transfer emails from Windows 10 Mail to Office 365, use the recommended solution. This program will provide users a direct option to migrate Windows 10 Mail emails to Microsoft O365.