How to Export iPhone Contacts to PST for Microsoft Outlook – Solved!
If you have an iPhone, you’ve probably collected a lot of contacts from your friends and family. And would love to export those contacts to Microsoft Outlook. So, you can manage your contact information offline, and later I can sync it back online. Well, now you can! In this tutorial, we will walk you through the complete process to export iPhone contacts to PST for Outlook. So keep reading the post.
In this digital age, contacts are at the center of your life. While you can choose to organize your contacts by phone or email service, both methods are not very useful. Luckily, the Contacts app comes with a built-in search feature, which makes it easy to search for a particular number from a large contacts database. But if you want to set up a business call with a specific contact. Again, it’s difficult to find the right number with the Phone Contacts apps.
However, the iPhone Contacts app gives you a lot of information about who your friends are, whether they’re using your services, and their interests. But it is insufficient for a business user. That’s why a huge number of users want to export iPhone Contacts to PST format.
Reasons to Export Contacts from iPhone to PST File
Apple iPhone is a smartphone with numerous features. It’s an intelligent device that enables you to capture, manage, share, store and enjoy all your life’s moments in the contact form. But there are lots of users who want to share iPhone contacts on several platforms.
This post is designed to educate users about reasons why they might need to export iPhone contacts to PST files. We’ll go over the top reasons why one would choose to export iPhone contacts.
- Import Contacts into Outlook Program: iPhone contacts are very similar to Outlook contacts. You can also import the iPhone contacts to Outlook if you want. For that, a lot of users looking for a solution to export iPhone contacts to PST files.
- Want to Import Contacts to Outlook.com & Exchange Server: PST is one of the most used file formats by Microsoft, to store and share emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. So, if you want to share your iPhone contacts to Exchange Server or Outlook.com or Outlook 365 account, then you need to convert them first.
- Backup a Copy: If you are using your iPhone for work, you should export your contacts to PST in order to use it on your computer. Because a backup copy of your valuable contacts is important these days.
- Share Contacts: There are a lot of users who want to share their contacts with other platforms. And PST is one of the known formats which is supported by many applications and web platforms. That’s why a large number of users want to export iPhone contacts to PST files.
How to Export Contacts from iPhone to Computer via iCloud?
To export contacts from iPhone, first, you need to share your contacts with iCloud. Almost every iPhone users have an iCloud account where they can use Apple cloud services. To export iPhone contacts you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to open the iPhone settings options.
- Then, choose your name and click on the iCloud option.
- Open the iCloud settings option and check Contacts option is enabled or not. If not, enable it and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, sing-in your iCloud account with your credentials.
- Click on the contacts app in the iCloud control panel.
- Thereafter, click on the gear icon and press the “Export vCard” option.
- Now, choose the destination location path where you want to export the iPhone vCard file.
- After a few minutes, the process is ended and your file will be saved to your selected location.
Export iPhone Contacts to PST Tool – Solution
Now, you have iPhone exported vCard contact file. But Outlook doesn’t support vCard files. That’s why we need to convert them into PST format. For this, we need a professional and trending utility – RecoveryTools vCard Converter Tool. This application allows us to export iPhone contacts to several platforms. It supports a large number of saving options including PST. You can use this application on your Windows computers only.
Download the Solution Now:
Note: The free version of this app only export few iPhone contacts to PST file. For more numbers of files, you need to purchase the solution for lifetime use.
How to Export iPhone Contacts to PST File using Smart Solution
- First of all, you need to install the solution on your computer.
- Select iPhone exported vCard files with dual options. If you have a number of iPhone exported vCard files, you can use the Choose Folder option to select files in batch.
- After this, you will get a complete preview of your selected iPhone files in user panel.
- Press on the convert button and choose PST option in the list of file-saving options.
- Set additional options and destination location path to save resultant data.
- Press the next button to start the process to convert iPhone contacts to PST file.
- Get your PST files from your selected resultant location on your computer.
Features of Advance iPhone Contacts to PST Tool
- Two Options for iPhone Contact Selection: Our solution provides a separate batch option if you want to add multiple iPhone contacts to a single PST file. The choose folders option allows you to select bulk iPhone contacts files simultaneously.
- Free Contacts Preview Option: Another best option that is available in this solution is a free preview. You can use this solution as an iPhone contact viewer for Microsoft Windows.
- Multiple Options to Change iPhone Contacts: The solution provides a lot of advantages to its users. Now, they can change iPhone contact details to different formats at once. Our solution offers several saving options including PST.
- Import iPhone Contacts to Outlook: After converting iPhone contacts to PST, you can easily import iPhone contacts to Outlook 2019, 2021, 2016, and lower versions.
- Change or Choose Resultant Location: If you want to save resultant data at any other location path, then you can use the solution to change the resultant location easily.
- Windows Supportable Solution: The solution supports all versions of Microsoft Windows Operating systems. So, you can easily install this application on all the latest editions including Windows 11 without any issues.
Nowadays, there are many people who use iPhones. There are several features available on iPhone. But lots of users want to export their iPhone contacts to Outlook. Therefore, in this article, you will find a solution to convert iPhone contacts to PST files. You can be done this task with the help of an iCloud account. Because iPhone doesn’t allow to export of all contacts at once. I hope you like this post, If you have any further issues, contact the support team.