Migrate Exchange to Office 365 : Step-By-Step Process
Overview: You may be looking for a perfect solution to migrate Exchange to Office 365 step-by-step process. A lot of users are asking for the same as this query is now on a high peak from a long period of time. Even, we had also received a lot of user queries for the same and now, finally come up with a perfect step-by-step migration guide.
Exchange Server is an email server created by Microsoft Corporation. It permits us to store approaching and active messages, save messages, draft messages, contacts, schedule, and so forth on the server through Exchange Server administrations. It is a piece of programming that sudden spikes in demand for a server and deals with every one of your messages.
With the arrival of Microsoft Collaborative Office programming in 2015, Microsoft likewise accessible clients with the free help of OWA. Clients can get to a large portion of the Microsoft applications on the web. It additionally gives clients the decision to a one-time membership to Office 365 while giving the majority of different advantages and administrations for nothing. With the delivery, clients can get to Word, Excel, and other Office applications on portable, Android and different gadgets liberated from cost.
If you are also one of those users, then no need to worry. We will discuss the step-by-step process for Exchange to Office 365 Migration instantly.
“Recently, my boss gave me a task to migrate Exchange 2013 mailbox to Office 365 account. First of all, this is not an easy task, as we have over 1000+ Exchange user mailboxes. Whom we had to migrate to Microsoft 365 environment. While this process, I will face many issues such as user data loss, missing email information, losing email attachments, transferring one user’s data to another user’s mailbox, etc. However, after long research, I found that no such direct route is available to migrate mailboxes.
Therefore, I enlisted the help of the RecoveryTools team to provide a step-by-step guide to migrate Exchange to Office 365 .”
Expert’s Solution: Migrate Exchange to Office 365
A lot of solutions are already present on the Internet but that does not mean that users acquire better results after using them. It is better to use RecoveryTools Exchange Backup Tool to deal with various scenarios regarding mailbox migration. The program is one of the best and most effortless utilities available in the market. It has the ability to migrate even the hosted as well as on-premise Exchange Server to Microsoft Office 365. This solution is also suitable for all the versions of Exchange such as Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Moreover, this software can easily migrate the entire Exchange mailbox in just a single attempt without any kind of loss of data. Also, the hierarchy of all the files and folders is maintained throughout the Office 365 Migration process. Users can also use the Advanced Filter option to search for a particular email from bulk using different intents. The Date Range filter also carries out the mailbox data of a particular date duration.
Just Free Download the mentioned Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool and start the process.
Quick Steps for Exchange to Office 365 Migration
- Launch and Install the mentioned tool.
- Enter the Domain Name / Password and Login.
- Choose the needed Exchange Mailbox folder.
- Select Office 365 option and enter user or admin credentials.
- Click on the next to start Exchange to Office 365 migration process.
How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365? Step-By-Step
Step-1: Install & Run mentioned Migration Tool & then choose the Exchange Server option from the Email source list.
Step-2: After that, the software will ask the users to Enter Email Account Credentials like Domain/User name, Password, or Server Name. One can also enable the I am Admin option to log in Admin account.
Step-3: Thereafter, click on the “Login” button. The software allows the users to manually or automatically map mailbox folders of multiple users as per requirements.
Step-4: After that, the software will instantly initialize the analysis & fetching of all the mailbox items folders from the database in the software panel.
Step-5: Thereafter, choose the required mailbox folder for the migration & then select Office 365 from the 30+ Select Saving options list.
Step-6: After that, users need to set up migration options like Save Messages in default folders, I am Admin, choose Language like Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish as well Office 365 email client & Password of the resultant Office 365 account.
Step-7: Thereafter, enter Office 365 account login credentials like email address, and password. Users can also apply Cutover migration on the basis of some filters like Date Range, From, To, or Subject of the emails.
Step-8: After that, click on the Backup button to initialize the migration process directly in the application panel.
Step-9: Thereafter, once the migration process is finished completely click on the OK button.
After that, the software will generate a SavingLog report with complete information.
Video Tutorial – Step-By-Step Migration
With the help of the above video tutorial, any user can easily learn how to migrate Exchange to Office 365 step by step easily & quickly. The software allows you to migrate mailboxes to Office 365. We will consider the reflections to be measured when understanding the customer’s environment and the impact each migration method contributes. To ensure business continuity and as well guide you through the entire migration process. Finally, it describes all post-migration steps that you can take to complete the migration from Exchange to Office 365.
Step-By-Step Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool – Major Features
- The mentioned migration tool is a user-friendly solution that can be easily used by all novice as well as non-technical users.
- Just by entering the login credentials of Exchange, the software can be easily configured. And, users can be able to see the entire mailboxes on the software screen.
- While data is loading, the consistency of the entire data is maintained throughout the process. Even the hierarchy of all files and folders is managed properly without any kind of swapping or interchanging of the data.
- Advanced Filter option to search for a particular Exchange data to migrate into Office 365. The Date range option to carry out the emails of a particular duration.
- The software also enables the users to change the language of resultant Office 365 emails into various popular languages like Dutch, French, German, Spanish, & Swedish which are widely useful all over the globe.
- Users can also perform the selective migration of Exchange mailbox items into Office 365 accounts. Just by applying Advanced Filters Settings on message properties. Such as categorizing data between Date Range, To, From, or Subject of the emails.
- It provides users the option Save Messages in Default Folders option. Which will enable them to save mailbox items that existed there.
- The software will create a SavingLog report which will include major information regarding it like Status of Start Date & Time, Saving Type as Office 365, Selected Source, Folder Path, Number of Items Converted, and Destination Path.
- Supports all the latest as well as the previous versions of Windows OS as well as the Mac OS system. It will not cause any disruption.
In the above article, we discussed how can a user migrate Exchange to Office 365 step-by-step process instantly & quickly. You can anytime continue with the mentioned Migration tool. Moreover, if you have any kind of issue, then I recommend you to first use the trial version of this software to carry out the migration as soon as possible. In fact, this is one of the effortless utility while comparing to other mentioned solutions in the market.