How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) Account ?
Overview: After receiving this query on our technical support channel, we found that moving Exchange Server to Office 365 on the cloud is requested for a long period of time. A lot of users get to know how to migrate emails from Hosted or On-Premise Exchange to Office 365 accounts. Therefore, our team developed the RecoveryTools Exchange Migration Tool to resolve all professional and home user queries. This program enables users to move from Exchange to Office 365 Hybrid phase.
Exchange Server is an email server created by Microsoft Corporation. It permits us to store approaching and active messages, save messages, draft messages, contacts, schedule, and so forth on the server through Exchange Server administrations. It is a piece of programming that sudden spikes in demand for a server and deals with every one of your messages.
With the arrival of Microsoft Collaborative Office programming in 2015, Microsoft likewise accessible clients free help of OWA. Clients can get to a large portion of the Microsoft applications on the web. It additionally gives clients the decision to a one-time membership to Office 365 while giving the majority of different advantages and administrations for nothing. With the delivery, clients can get to Word, Excel, and other Office applications on portable, Android and different gadgets liberated from cost.
Reasons to Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365 Migration
“Recently, my boss gave me a task to migrate Exchange Server user mailboxes to Office 365 account. First of all, this is not an easy task, as we have over 1000+ Exchange user mailboxes. Whom we had to move to Microsoft 365 environment. While this process, I will face many issues such as user data loss, missing email information, losing email attachments, transferring one user’s data to another user’s mailbox, etc. However, after long research, I found that no such direct route is available to migrate mailboxes from Exchange to Office 365 accounts. Therefore, I enlisted the help of the RecoveryTools team.”
Migration from cloud to cloud involves many important decisions and therefore requires a professional environment to do so. RecoveryTools Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool is one such amazing toolkit that fills this gap by providing a direct option to migrate all Exchange to Office 365 accounts. This is the only software that supports both Exchange environments. This tool is capable to migrate On-Premise Exchange/Hosted Exchange Server to office 365.
Microsoft Exchange is one of the most popular source servers with various editions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc. If you are changing from Outlook exchange to Office 365. Then this professional tool will connect on-premise exchange to Office 365. If you are thinking about how to move Exchange to Office 365. Then instantly grab this utility which is very helpful to upload all the mailbox data from Exchange Webmail to Office 365 on the cloud.
A Professional Solution: Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool
RecoveryTools Exchange Backup Tool deals with various scenarios regarding mailbox migration. The program allows you to migrate Exchange user mailbox to Office 365 Tenant Environments. The software is enough to solve queries like migrating On-Premise Exchange to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) account. But your Exchange server must be live on the web and an internet connection can be obtained easily.
The working of this amazing Exchange to Office 365 Migration software is very easy & simplified. If you are performing a hybrid migration from an Exchange account it’s always an easy solution and service to help the users to manage & perform the transfer of Active Directory, mailbox & public folder migration, and even post-migration success to maximize Exchange 2016 to Office 365 email account.
“Download the free trial version of the Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool from here. It allows you to save 25 emails per user mailbox folder to several formats.”
Steps to Migrate Exchange to Office 365 (Microsoft 365)
- Launch RecoveryTools Exchange to O365 Migration.
- Select On-Premise / Hosted Exchange option & fill in details.
- Enable require email folder or user mailboxes in the panel.
- Select Office 365 option and enter user or admin credentials.
- Click on the next to start Exchange to Office 365 migration process.
How to Migrate Hybrid Exchange to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) – Complete Solution
Install & Run Exchange to Office 365 Migration Toolkit & then choose Exchange Server or Hosted Exchange Server option from the Email source list.
After that, the software will ask the users to Enter Email Account Credentials like Domain/User name, Password or Server Name. One can also enable the I am Admin option to log in using the Exchange Server Admin account.
Thereafter, click on the “Login” button. The software allows the users to manually or automatically map mailbox folders of multiple users as per requirements.
After that, the software will instantly initialize the analyzing & fetching of all the mailbox items folders from the Exchange Server Webmail database in the software panel.
Thereafter, choose the required mailbox folder for the migration & then select Office 365 from the 30+ Select Saving options list.
After that, users need to set up Exchange to Office 365 migration options like Save Messages in default folders, I am Admin, choose Language like Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish as well Office 365 email client & Password of the resultant Office 365 account.
Thereafter, enter Office 365 account login credentials like Office 365 email address, Password. Users can also apply Cutover migration on the basis of some filters like Date Range, From, To, or Subject of the emails.
After that, click on the Backup button to initialize the Exchange to Office 365 conversion process directly in the application panel.
Thereafter, once the conversion process is finished completely click on the OK button.
After that, the software will generate a SavingLog report with complete information.
How to Migrate Hosted Exchange to Office 365 Account – Video Tutorial
With the help of the above video tutorial, any user can easily learn how to migrate Exchange to Office 365 step by step easily & quickly. The software allows you to migrate On-Premise or Hosted Exchange mail services and mailboxes to Office 365 or Exchange Online. We will consider the reflections to be measured when understanding the customer’s environment and the impact each migration method contributes. To ensure business continuity and as well guide you through the entire migration process. Finally, it describes all post-migration steps that you can take to complete the migration from Exchange to Office 365.
On-Premise Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
This utility provides various advantages & features of this Exchange to Office 365 Migration software are listed below:
- The Exchange to Office 365 migration toolkit enables the users to export Exchange Server multiple user’s mailbox items. By providing I am Admin. It will enable the users to log in using an Exchange Server Administrator account. Which will help them to migrate multiple Exchange users to Office 365 mailbox account on the cloud.
- The software enables automapping of Exchange user’s mailbox with Office 365 account.
- The utility will provide a direct option to import Exchange Server mailbox items into Office 365 mail account just by providing account login credentials of source Exchange account & resultant Office 365 account like Email Id, & Password.
- The utility supports Exchange to Office 365 Cutover migration on the basis of Date Range. Users can migrate Exchange mailbox to Office 365 account for some particular range of date & time.
- The software also enables the users to change the language of resultant Office 365 emails into various popular languages like Dutch, French, German, Spanish, & Swedish which are widely useful all over the globe.
- Users can also perform the selective transfer of Exchange mailbox items into Office 365 accounts. Just by applying Advanced Filters Settings on message properties. Such as categorizing data between Date Range, To, From, or Subject of the emails.
- This maintains the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy of Exchange Server Webmail account during upload to Office 365 account. It provides users the option Save Messages in Default Folders option. Which will enable them to save mailbox items that existed there.
- The software will create a SavingLog report which will include major information regarding it like Status of Start Date & Time, Saving Type as Office 365, Selected Source, Folder Path, Number of Items Converted, Destination Path.
In the above article, we had discussed how can a user migrate on-Premise or Hosted Exchange Server to Office 365 Hybrid Migration step by step instantly & quickly. Try RecoveryTools Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool. This proves to be the best way to export from Hosted Exchange Server to Office 365 live account. Just by providing account login details. Users can also perform selective conversion of mailbox items just by applying Advanced filters on some properties of the emails & messages.