Guide to Convert DjVu Files to PDF with High Quality Images
Are you looking for a program to convert DjVu to PDF file? If yes, then you are at the right place. You can use RecoveryTools DjVu to PDF Converter software, which allows you to batch print multiple DjVu files to PDF High-Quality images.
RecoveryTools DjVu to PDF tool creates searchable PDF files that are very useful for legal purposes. If your DjVu file contains OCR values, this application will keep all this information during the conversion. This way, you get searchable PDF files as output files.
DjVu file is made up of a scanned document that can include information like images, text, graphs, tables, or designs, etc. DjVu files are considered a strong competitor to the PDF file format but are less useful than it. Because, it only stores low-quality images, while the images in PDF files are high quality.
Sometimes it is not an easy task for a user to share DjVu files. So, many users are looking for a solution to convert DjVu files to PDF format. PDF files are the best format for sharing documents & information in a highly secured way.
Best Offline Software to Convert DjVu Files to PDF
A user can easily print DjVu files to PDF format using RecoveryTools DjVu Converter Software for Windows. This toolkit will allow users to transform DjVu to PDF format. It will create a searchable PDF file for each DjVu file. This utility is a state-of-the-art solution for converting DjVu files to Adobe PDF documents.
You can obtain this utility from the below button:
Note: The trial version of DjVu to PDF Converter software will allow the users to export only the first 25 items. However, if you want to convert unlimited files, then you need to first activate this tool. A user can activate it after purchasing the proper license.
Quick Steps to Export DjVu Files to PDF
- Install the tool & load DjVu files in its panel.
- Choose only the required DjVu files.
- Select PDF option from saving list.
- Setup DjVu to PDF Conversion options.
- Click on the Convert button to start the process.
Powerful Features of DjVu to PDF Converter Software
- Export DjVu Data to PDF in Bulk Mode
A user can bulk convert multiple DjVu files to PDF with this toolkit. It will allow the users to load DjVu data to PDF format in batch mode. You can browse & select the multiple DjVu files from any specific folder. The toolkit will then list DjVu files in its panel. So, users have the choice to select only the desired files.
- Create Searchable PDF Files
This software will create the searchable PDF files for the conversion. The searchable PDF files are core for forensic analysis purposes. The OCR components of DjVu files were also kept preserved while converting DjVu to PDF format.
- Get Accurate High-Quality Images
The DjVu to PDF software will convert low-quality images from DjVu files to High-Quality images in PDF files. Users will exactly get accurate results while using this tool. This toolkit will not make any changes to the objects of the DjVu files.
- Apply Advance Settings for Specific Results
A user can apply the advanced filters settings to perform the selective conversion of DjVu files to PDF format. Users can select All Pages, choose a range of pages, or select multiple non-contiguous pages from the toolkit panel. It also provides users the option to set the image quality between 25 to 150.
- 100% Safe & Secure Software
The utility will completely provide a safe & secure environment for the conversion of DjVu to PDF format. It is a very user-friendly program & safe from all virus threats. Users do not need any advanced technical knowledge to use this tool.
- Use DjVu to PDF on Windows
A user can easily convert DjVu to PDF format on your Microsoft Windows OS. This toolkit is fully compatible with all the latest versions & editions of Windows i.e., Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, etc.
Understand Working of DjVu to PDF Tool
A user can fully understand the working of DjVu to PDF conversion software after analyzing the following steps:
- Install & run the DjVu to PDF Converter software on your Windows computer.
- A user can directly select a single DjVu file with the Select Files option or a group of files with Select Folders.
- Now, choose only the desired DJVU files listed in the software panel.
- The tool will provide a list of 10+ saving formats. Choose here the PDF.
- Users can also set up advanced settings to export data with a specific set of rules.
- Now, click on the Convert button to start the process. Users can also analyze it directly through its panel.
- Finally, access the PDF files directly from the destination location.
This article gives a quick tutorial about how can a user convert DjVu files to PDF. You need to use a third-party professional toolkit to do this task. Thankfully, RecoveryTools DjVu to PDF Converter tool simplifies the whole process in quick & easy steps.