How to Convert XML to PDF Format? Quick & Easy Solutions!
Summary: The following tutorial explains how to convert XML to PDF format. Both XML and PDF are two completely different formats with different purposes. The PDF files are intended to be read-only, while the XML file is designed to be used for data integration, web development, and more. Well, here we will explore 4 different techniques on how to convert XML documents to PDF format. So let’s begin the post…
Automated Solution to Batch Convert XML to PDF
There are multiple solutions available in the market that let users convert XML documents to PDF format, but they are not reliable, as they fail to manage the data formatting. Thus to complete this process in a secure, and safe manner, we have bought you the Best XML Converter Tool by RecoveryTools.
It is one of the best solutions that is admired by thousands of users to export XML files into PDF format. The software comes out with multiple advanced functionalities that allow sorting & converting specific data from XML files to PDF format.
The compatibility of the application is with all editions of Windows OS. A demo edition of the XML to PDF converter is also available, which you can install on your machine for free to understand the working of the software. So, click on the download button given below to understand the working of the software.
How to Convert XML Document to PDF? Let’s Check!
Once the software has been successfully installed on your system, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch or Open the XML to PDF converter on Windows OS, and Read the instructions.
- Next use the “Select Files” or “Select Folders” to browse & upload XML files to the software panel.
- Afterward, the software will scan & upload all XML files to the software panel, and select the required one using the check & uncheck the option to free convert XML to PDF format.
- Now, click on the Filter Options, and apply the required data filters to sort the data as per requirements.
- Next, click on the dropdown of “Select Saving Option” and select “PDF” from the list to free convert XML document to PDF format.
- The toolkit offers multiple file naming options, users can select any one of them as per need.
- Next, browse the designation location, and click on the “Next” button to convert XML files to PDF.
- The software will begin the conversion process. Once it gets done a pop-up menu will appear. Click on “Okay” to proceed.
- A log file will be created after the conversion process, that contains the entire information about the process.
- At last go to the designation path, to view the resultant data files.
That’s all for the automated solution to batch convert XML to PDF format. Now, let’s check out the need to export XML files to PDF format.
Why there is a need to Convert XML files to PDF Format?
There are multiple reasons why users might need to convert XML document to PDF format, some of which are listed below.
- Document Security: PDF files are the most secure document that can be encrypted with the app and the user’s password. By converting the XML file to PDF, you can improve the security of your documents.
- Better Accessibility: PDF files are universal and can be easily accessed on various platforms. On the contrary, for XML files you must depend on an external application such as XML Reader. Therefore, converting an XML document to PDF makes it easy to open on any platform.
- Standardization with Convenience: PDF is a standard format for sharing, and printing information across multiple platforms. On the contrary, XML files are large in size, and it is quite difficult to share them with others. Also, end users need to install the supportive application to read XML files.
How to Convert XML File to PDF Python?
Python is a powerful language that helps you to complete a variety of tasks. In addition, with help of Python, one can easily & free convert XML to PDF files.
The Conversion of XML document to PDF format can be done with the help of the PYXML2PDF or HTML2PDF library. This is a lightweight python library that allows converting XML files to PDF format in a quick way.
Using this method requires highly technical skills, and if you want to continue with this solution, then visit this StackOverflow Post.
Note: This method is highly technical, and requires the installation of libraries. If you are a python expert, then you can go with it, or continue with the automated solution mentioned above.
Free Convert XML to PDF using Windows Application
This method to batch convert XML document to PDF format requires the installation of Microsoft Word or Windows Notepad. If you have any of them, you can follow the steps below.
- Browse to the location of the XML file, and click on the “Open With & select Notepad” option.
- Next, you will be able to view XML files in Notepad Window.
- Afterward, click on the file tab, and select the print option from the list.
- Now, choose Microsoft Print to PDF option, and click on the “Print” button.
- Next, you have to provide the file name and click on the “Save” button to convert XML to PDF format.
- Lastly, move to the designation location, to view the resultant PDF file.
Note: With this method, you will be able to free convert XML to PDF one at a single time. For multiple XML files, this method is not recommended, and it doesn’t work with large-size XML files.
How to Convert XML to PDF using Default Browser?
This method is similar to Notepad or Microsoft Word. In this, you need to double-tap the XML file, and it will open in your default browser which can be Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
Once the XML File is opened in the browser follow the steps mentioned below:
- For Chrome: In Chrome, open the XML file and use the ctrl + P command to print the XML file as a PDF.
- For Firefox: Open the XML file, click on the three vertical dots, and select the print option.
- For Edge: In Edge, you should click on the settings icon & select the print option from the list to save the XML file to a PDF document.
Which Solution is Reliable to Convert XML to PDF? Manual & Paid Solution Comparison
|On Basis Of||Manual Solution||XML to PDF Converter|
|Instant & Easy-to-use||Complex Requires Installation of Application & Libraries||Adaptive & Easy-to-Use GUI|
|Technical Support||No Support||Dedicated Customer Support|
|Additional Features||No||Multiple Advanced Functionalities|
|Success Conversion||No Conversion Accuracy or Guarantee||Guaranteed Conversion with Accuracy|
|Technical Knowledge||Require High Technical Skills||Can be operated by Novice or Tech Professional|
Questions? We Have Answers!
Q) How to Convert XML Document to PDF?
Free way to convert XML to PDF format:
- Open XML File in Notepad.
- Click on File button.
- Select Print Option.
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Browse Path & Save XML to PDF.
Q) How many source XML files are supported by this toolkit?
The software is compatible with XML files of any source. Users can easily browse & batch upload XML data to the software panel using the Add File & Folder option.
Q) Can I convert Adobe XML form to a regular PDF?
To convert Adobe XML to PDF format, open the XML file in your browser, and use Ctrl + P command to free convert XML to PDF format.
Q) Can I Convert Multiple XML files to PDF at Once?
Yes, with the help of XML document to PDF Converter, you can easily batch convert XML to PDF format at once without any issue. Additionally, the toolkit doesn’t impose any file restrictions.
So There You Have It
This blog explains the entire procedure to free convert XML to PDF format. In this post, we have highlighted four different solutions to complete this process. However, RecoveryTools XML to PDF Converter is a perfect solution for users that offers a rich set of advanced features. Along with that, with the help of the application, you can export your XML file to more than 20+ formats and platforms. Our recommendation is to opt for an automated solution that ensures safe and secure results.